[3.15] Cramer's Impale Cyclone - Cluster Jewel Variant - T19 Delirium Capable

Hey Cramer I'm having problems with leech, feels like I'm not leeching at all it's really slow, mind having a look at my char? Thank you :)

Edit: Also any recommendations to fight dot? every time something dot hits me it's so hard not to die from it, damage on the build is amazing, but leech and dot feel like a problem for me, Idk what to do. But the Build is super squishy, I don't understand the survivability at all.
Last edited by FIPOLINIO on Nov 13, 2020, 1:40:25 AM
Hey there

First I would like to thank you for this guide

I have one question if you have the time to answer it.

As I am playing hardcore this league, I wonder if you have any tip and advice to make this build work better with hardcore in mind.

I understand that you relay on killing things faster to survive, but in hardcore its better to balance the survivility with damage so I am not sure if you are able to provide some changes that I can try to go for to reach that balance. (Even if changing ascendancy is one of them)

Thanks
still waiting video btw
"
duabijitelur wrote:
still waiting video btw

I never finished the video because I started a new job. Sorry sirs. Will try to finish one in time for the revised build guide.
Update for 3.13?
"
Update for 3.13?

No changes have been made to this build for 1.13. Berserkers got a small % buff and that is it.
Stun immunity have been moved in 3.13. Getting my ass handed to me in T11 maps. Even added in an extra defensive layer. 5k hp and still getting my ass handed to me.
Last edited by JSG31 on Jan 20, 2021, 6:40:38 AM
"
JSG31 wrote:
Stun immunity have been moved in 3.13. Getting my ass handed to me in T11 maps. Even added in an extra defensive layer. 5k hp and still getting my ass handed to me.

Rite of Ruin has not changed positions. You may be dumping your rage too often.
Been playing a version of this as my starter this league, has been pretty successful - farmed up over 50ex in gear without issues and has tackled all content in the game.

Honestly, hardest content has been harvest in juiced maps because of all the dps they pump out.

I’ve adjusted a few things to add more defensive layers - ailment immunity, elusive and some extra life, but overall not too much different and hitting around 15m dps w/o vaal warcheif or berserk up.

Thanks for the base idea OP!
"
BeerLeague wrote:
Been playing a version of this as my starter this league, has been pretty successful - farmed up over 50ex in gear without issues and has tackled all content in the game.

Honestly, hardest content has been harvest in juiced maps because of all the dps they pump out.

I’ve adjusted a few things to add more defensive layers - ailment immunity, elusive and some extra life, but overall not too much different and hitting around 15m dps w/o vaal warcheif or berserk up.

Thanks for the base idea OP!

I'm glad you're liking the build!

Yes, with berserker you either have to go one of two routes, build defensive and use leech with gimped dps to clear harder things; or invest hard so that you just melt everything in 1 shot, including 100% del maps.

I do have a cluster jewel variant that focuses on AoE for mapping that I will be posting soon as an attachment to this build guide.

Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info