[3.15] Cramer's Impale Cyclone - Cluster Jewel Variant - T19 Delirium Capable

Yeah, Pob seems broken or outdated sadly.
W/ Other sources of Maim (I.e. Atziri's disfavor), can you drop the maim gem from Ancestral Warchief?

Do you recommend a CWDT Setup with enfeeble/immortal call if you're having trouble surviving? (Cutting either Berserk, blood rage, or something else?
"
ArcusDei wrote:
W/ Other sources of Maim (I.e. Atziri's disfavor), can you drop the maim gem from Ancestral Warchief?

Do you recommend a CWDT Setup with enfeeble/immortal call if you're having trouble surviving? (Cutting either Berserk, blood rage, or something else?

You can, this build is for balancing damage and dps so make adjustments where you see fit. I would recommend replacing Berserk because it really is only used on boss fights. Another layer of def would go a long way to help you survive since I don't allocate many life nodes in place of more damage.

When it comes to atziri's, yes you can drop maim. The reason for the maim in that link is for when you have a rare weapon. The main benefit to Atziri's is the +2 support gem, whcih early league will alow you to have a lvl 4 enlightened.

I have updated the POB links in an attempt to get them working for the few people that said it was not working. You now have a Heist POB and a Standard POB for reference items.

Note that this is a POB community fork link, not a normal pob link.
Last edited by CramerTheGreat on Sep 25, 2020, 9:15:20 PM
"
"
mikecy96 wrote:
Hello there! I have two questions here.

1) You don't use anti-bleed flask? or there is an anti-bleed somewhere else?
2) What are the pantheons you used? In pob it only shows Solaris.

1. In harvest I wasn't concerned with bleeds because I had a corrupted blood jewel. In most cases bleeds are not deadly because you leach so much life.

Been playing this build for the past couple of days and am really struggling with leech(really slow atm), is it from the lack of Transcendent Flesh?
Last edited by kaervec on Sep 27, 2020, 10:19:13 AM
"
kaervec wrote:
"
"
mikecy96 wrote:
Hello there! I have two questions here.

1) You don't use anti-bleed flask? or there is an anti-bleed somewhere else?
2) What are the pantheons you used? In pob it only shows Solaris.

1. In harvest I wasn't concerned with bleeds because I had a corrupted blood jewel. In most cases bleeds are not deadly because you leach so much life.

Been playing this build for the past couple of days and am really struggling with leech(really slow atm), is it from the lack of Transcendent Flesh?

What is your dps at?

Leech is % dmg based so the more dmg you are doing the more you will leech. If you are having trouble, use a life flask. To sustain life leech you need like 10ish million dps
"

What is your dps at?

Leech is % dmg based so the more dmg you are doing the more you will leech. If you are having trouble, use a life flask. To sustain life leech you need like 10ish million dps

Right now, I'm at 1.2m dps, (so like 1% of what yours can pull) what I meant was my life leech rate feels really slow and if not forusing Kitava's Feast I would be dead a lot more often. Since you said above we had so much life leech we could ignore the life flask I ended up thinking about what I'm doing wrong.
Last edited by kaervec on Sep 27, 2020, 8:31:15 PM
"
kaervec wrote:
"

What is your dps at?

Right now, I'm at 1.2m dps, (so like 1% of what yours can pull) what I meant was my life leech rate feels really slow and if not forusing Kitava's Feast I would be dead a lot more often. Since you said above we had so much life leech we could ignore the life flask I ended up thinking about what I'm doing wrong.

Nope just use a life flask and you shoudl be fine.
Great build. Thanks. After couple of test builds i rolled cyclone again. This time i chose pure physical one. Best thing is how cheap this is to get rolling and doing insane damage. Pretty much just buy atziri axe+corrupted 6-link and level your gems and you are good to go.

I got really basic gear and i killed a5 sirus today first try. I used all portals tho because got one shotted so many times. Any recommendations to get more beefy? I could sacrifice some damage for life nodes but i dont think its worth it because it wouldnt still be enough to avoid one shots and its fun to play because you always got chance to down boss even if you die in 5 seconds because of insane damage.

Where are you pulling those numbers btw when you are talking about damage? I got like 650k effective dps on path of building and this already feels super.

Btw because we dont even need to have all our gems linked you can find super cheap vulnerability on hit gloves. My gloves were 5 chaos lol.

"
Manding0 wrote:
Great build. Thanks. After couple of test builds i rolled cyclone again. This time i chose pure physical one. Best thing is how cheap this is to get rolling and doing insane damage. Pretty much just buy atziri axe+corrupted 6-link and level your gems and you are good to go.

I got really basic gear and i killed a5 sirus today first try. I used all portals tho because got one shotted so many times. Any recommendations to get more beefy? I could sacrifice some damage for life nodes but i dont think its worth it because it wouldnt still be enough to avoid one shots and its fun to play because you always got chance to down boss even if you die in 5 seconds because of insane damage.

Where are you pulling those numbers btw when you are talking about damage? I got like 650k effective dps on path of building and this already feels super.

Btw because we dont even need to have all our gems linked you can find super cheap vulnerability on hit gloves. My gloves were 5 chaos lol.

Thanks! I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the build. Yes this build is kind of a balance however a little more damage leaning. Tankyness can be problem. Major upgrade would be getting a cyclone enchanted crafted helm like I have in standard. The best def layer you can get is +life at this point.

If you're using the path of building community you can upload my pob into yours and see my calculations.

Correct, you only need 1x 4 link. Normally those would be filled with what ever want or in your case, vuln on hit gloves. Good call!

What i need to do for so fast farming mirror items like you? about 1 week you have like 3-4 mirror items on character, what you farm? maps heist delve???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info