[3.21] ❄️ Hopeshredder Frenzy ❄️ [1 to 60+ million SHAPER DPS]

"
Vakarlan wrote:
So how do you deal with degens?

Check under budget and beginner's section, there's a part about degen.
Overall after u gave me yesterday pob of ur friend, everything feels alright, i'm still 78 level and a lot of hp and dmg nodes are not taken yet same as jewels but my dps is pretty fine now. Also i made uberlab, overall i'm doing red maps deathless now even with 3k hp (not including league mechanics like ritual).
My prio is now to get farull and quiver with +1 arrow.
Also what do u think about shadow and dust with +1 frenzy is it fine compare to oskarm? I mean currently oskarm on a market are 2.5-3ex with shitty rolls and as i said b4 i wanna prio the quiver and farulls 6l.
Thank u as well for quick resposne and tips :)

@EDIT
If u could look up on my char and either if im wrong with prioriting farulls and quiver tell me for what should i go first.
Also build feels super zoomy i was looking for it for a long time, big thanks man =)
Last edited by reedtZ_ on Aug 7, 2021, 11:19:14 AM
"
reedtZ_ wrote:
Overall after u gave me yesterday pob of ur friend, everything feels alright, i'm still 78 level and a lot of hp and dmg nodes are not taken yet same as jewels but my dps is pretty fine now. Also i made uberlab, overall i'm doing red maps deathless now even with 3k hp (not including league mechanics like ritual).
My prio is now to get farull and quiver with +1 arrow.
Also what do u think about shadow and dust with +1 frenzy is it fine compare to oskarm? I mean currently oskarm on a market are 2.5-3ex with shitty rolls and as i said b4 i wanna prio the quiver and farulls 6l.
Thank u as well for quick resposne and tips :)

@EDIT
If u could look up on my char and either if im wrong with prioriting farulls and quiver tell me for what should i go first.
Also build feels super zoomy i was looking for it for a long time, big thanks man =)

Read the first page, i added a short 3.15 part.

I suggest getting a synthesis base with +1 arrow, i saw one going for 2ex earlier, anything from 2 to 6 ex is really cheap and i suggest buying it and slamming it with crit multi essence (of scorn). I'll leave the link below.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/7Q4emgh5

Speed wise, the clear is insane, probably one of the best currently.
Can someone take a look at my profile and tell me what im doing wrong with this build?... my damage seems pretty lack luster. 82k frenzy 56k roa. and the degen is insane. my spectral helix with worse gear had almost 3 times the damage of this build, unfortunately I tanked all my currency into respecing and getting the gear for this instead.
Whaaaaaaat is up with your frame rate in the GIF
Currently i'm at 1.5m frenzy dps and about 550k rain of arrows, the only thing i struggle with is getting oneshotted by bosses at t16 sometimes and conquerors are absolute nightmare with 3.8k hp i'm still no cluster or barely any jewels just lionele and watcher's eye. Overall build doing pretty good zoom zoom =)
"
dom99 wrote:
Can someone take a look at my profile and tell me what im doing wrong with this build?... my damage seems pretty lack luster. 82k frenzy 56k roa. and the degen is insane. my spectral helix with worse gear had almost 3 times the damage of this build, unfortunately I tanked all my currency into respecing and getting the gear for this instead.

Your account is private.

Degen should never be an issue unless you are at 11 charges, you either don't have 100 regen boots, no cold res at all, or you didn't allocate Wind Dancer.

Damage, your items are probably very trash i can't see anything, look at the pob of my friend i listed few posts back.
my bad check it out now. Your right I dont have the life while moving on boots but I am rez capped. and I am at 8 frenzy charges rather then 11, Is that really hitting my damage that hard?
why in new pob we dont use lioneye?
"
dboySasha wrote:
why in new pob we dont use lioneye?

It's replaced by the cluster, you should use it until you can afford the cluster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info