[3.21] ❄️ Hopeshredder Frenzy ❄️ [1 to 60+ million SHAPER DPS]

This build really doesn't seem very viable this league anymore. I dunno what more I can upgrade to make this work without just absolutely getting clapped by bosses. cant even reach over 200k frenzy dps. I rerolled a mainstream SST bleed gladiator, and not only does it faceroll everything with 1.5m bleed dps but it doesn't die to anything with 6.5k life stupid how nerfed this shit is not to mention ive put in over 50ex on this build and not even 10 on the glad build.
Last edited by dom99 on Aug 19, 2021, 11:42:27 AM
"
dom99 wrote:
This build really doesn't seem very viable this league anymore. I dunno what more I can upgrade to make this work without just absolutely getting clapped by bosses. cant even reach over 200k frenzy dps. I rerolled a mainstream SST bleed gladiator, and not only does it faceroll everything with 1.5m bleed dps but it doesn't die to anything with 6.5k life stupid how nerfed this shit is not to mention ive put in over 50ex on this build and not even 10 on the glad build.

but I checked ur pob and u have atleast 3mln frenzy dps and +/- 500k RoA dps.

Sirus dps ofc.

Should't it be enough for bosses and mapping? I didin't play the build so idk but dps seems fine.
Maybe im not using pob right, I havent played in a couple years, and im just getting back into it. the build just feels very lack luster for the amount of currency ive put into it. its like absolute paper, i got sneezed on and just flop constantly.
This really is a zoom zoom build! Having tons of fun and am already tearing through red maps. Decided to run lightning arrow (and a +2 LA helm enchant, for now) as I like the clearing gameplay it provides.

Still on my immediate to-do list:
- 4S/4L Boots and Gloves, get some proper utility/mine gems
- Levels, obviously! Only level 74 right now

Aside from that, any thoughts as to where I should be focusing my efforts that will give me the biggest DPS gains for the smallest relative investment? PoB-ing at 713k LA, 2.14m Frenzy right now fully buffed/flasked, so plenty of room for growth!

Appreciate the build guide!
Last edited by CLloyd0 on Sep 7, 2021, 9:41:11 PM
Just a quick question, We dont need aspect of the Cat anymore right??
"
dom99 wrote:
Maybe im not using pob right, I havent played in a couple years, and im just getting back into it. the build just feels very lack luster for the amount of currency ive put into it. its like absolute paper, i got sneezed on and just flop constantly.

It takes a lot of money to scale this build now. It is hilarious how much you get for way less for SST.

For 10 times cheaper, on SST you get way more damage, way more defenses just that you're a bit slower moving. Although a bit slower mov speed is nothing compared to all the other advantages. To get hopeshredder to a level of 50ex SST build, you probably will need around 500ex.

I started with hopeshredder, it ended up struggling very fast so i swapped to SST. Hope there's some change in the next league.
"
OhSnappps wrote:
Just a quick question, We dont need aspect of the Cat anymore right??

If you're getting your charges from using frenzy on a hydrosphere, then no, aspect of the cat is not needed.
Any chance we get a update for the build or its gone?
Last edited by V_a_m_p_i_r_e on Oct 25, 2021, 5:06:53 PM
"
V_a_m_p_i_r_e wrote:

Unless you are very good at making currency, do not play this build.
It's kinda dead.
"
V_a_m_p_i_r_e wrote:

I was wrong, the build is viable, a lot cheaper and has quite better damage than last league.

Just updated the thread for 3.16.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info