[3.21] ❄️ Hopeshredder Frenzy ❄️ [1 to 60+ million SHAPER DPS]

"
andrew8448 wrote:

Or run the alt quality blood rage. Or just use frenzy on mobs as a 1L

Too sleepy to confirm this but there’s gotta be an easier way than ‘run a second weapon’

Generation isn't an issue, there's a lot of that. Uptime while there is nothing nearby on the other hand is an issue without Farrul's fur.

That's the idea behind it, this build deals almost no damage without charges stacked, doing a boss can be annoying, lets say you're doing shaper, instead of hitting the boss to stack up, you can slap the sphere instead while in pre-boss stage until the fight starts.

It also allows usage of another chest with almost no penalty, which is really good.
Last edited by 30Creptus on Aug 3, 2021, 6:12:29 AM

So, can this build handle the current game content? Can I level and progress smoothly on atlhas or is it too expensive?
"
kenbak wrote:

So, can this build handle the current game content? Can I level and progress smoothly on atlhas or is it too expensive?

What's your budget like?
hey! can someone show me a way please i get the core items but i cant do any damage at all, where should i start
https://pastebin.com/8seRZmg8 here my build, i know i did a lot of wrong things too and some items still missing but dont know how to start. Thanks!
"
kenbak wrote:

Yes, you can progress on atlas with dirt cheap budget.
Get a Hopeshredder with decent rolls for 4c or so, tabula/Shroud of the Lightless for 10-20c, Darkray Vectors for 1c, 2x Circles of Fear for less than 10c each and you are good to go.
Though for red tier conquerors/map bosses you would definitely need some upgrades. You could take a look at my Raider character on STD, mostly using cheap garbage items. Not insane boss killer, but does the job for conquerors/map bosses at Awakener lvl 8 without flasks. Note: Using Rain of Arrows in pseudo 6link instead of Frenzy is not a good solution for red tier bossing.

"
30Creptus wrote:

Yo, i made a big discovery. Thought you'd be interested, here it is.

You can gain frenzy charges without farruls at all! Very big deal, what you do is, get a weapon for 2nd setup with trigger socketed spells once you use a skill, put in hydrosphere, frenzy and faster attacks, hit hydrosphere, you gain frenzy charges.

This actually sounds better than Farrul's, since it won't be degenning me permanently. Though I'm too lazy to use weapon swap, so I'll probably end up using either self cast hydrosphere or Asenath's Chant helmet.
What's your thoughts about Chest replacement this league though?
I'm thinking about going Doppleganger again, since Diamond/Bottled Faith flasks got obliterated, and I'm too miser to buy Hatred crit watcher's eye or double corrupted gloves with flat crit. Also I'm not even using Assassin's Mark, because Sniper's Mark gives me more damage and won't require getting a lot of Int.
Decent rare chest with Attacks have +% to crit chance could be also an option to consider.
Last edited by Ultimait on Aug 3, 2021, 7:18:08 PM
"
GingFreecx wrote:
hey! can someone show me a way please i get the core items but i cant do any damage at all, where should i start
https://pastebin.com/8seRZmg8 here my build, i know i did a lot of wrong things too and some items still missing but dont know how to start. Thanks!

Almost all your gems are lvl 1 with 0% quality.
You also using some pretty bad cluster jewel near Acrobatics instead of Lioneye's Fall.
Some of your abyss jewels has nothing but Life on them.
Your Circle of Fear has no useful implicits and almost lowest possible damage roll.
Your Hopeshredder has almost lowest possible local Attack Speed roll.
Your amulet is not annointed.
You don't have Assasin's or Sniper mark.
You have Winter Spirit notable allocated(it doesn't rly lowers DPS, but waste of points. Hopeshredder bow has very low phys damage, there's no point in converting it.)
You could also smash Large Thread of Hope near Heartseeker notable if you are planning to use Lightning Arrow. It will allow you to get +2 Pierce along with those good notables (After adding Lioneye's Fall to your build ofc). Note: I was planning to do this myself after speccing into Lightning Arrow, though I haven't tested how good these changes to the build are going to be.
Also, Lightning Arrow with no sources of additional projectiles is kinda garbage.
Last edited by Ultimait on Aug 3, 2021, 7:36:35 PM
"
Ultimait wrote:

This actually sounds better than Farrul's, since it won't be degenning me permanently. Though I'm too lazy to use weapon swap, so I'll probably end up using either self cast hydrosphere or Asenath's Chant helmet.
What's your thoughts about Chest replacement this league though?
I'm thinking about going Doppleganger again, since Diamond/Bottled Faith flasks got obliterated, and I'm too miser to buy Hatred crit watcher's eye or double corrupted gloves with flat crit. Also I'm not even using Assassin's Mark, because Sniper's Mark gives me more damage and won't require getting a lot of Int.
Decent rare chest with Attacks have +% to crit chance could be also an option to consider.

I don't mind button pressing, so farrul goes into the trash for me. Doppleganger or a nicely made rare crit chest will do much better.

Although currently i'm playing spectral shield throw, it does more damage with less investment. I think it's a pretty good leaguestart, hopeshredder will outscale it in the end, but with a lot of investment, if i play for a good amount of time i'll reroll into hopeshredder.
Last edited by 30Creptus on Aug 3, 2021, 7:47:17 PM
"
30Creptus wrote:

I don't mind button pressing, so farrul goes into the trash for me. Doppleganger or a nicely made rare crit chest will do much better.

Although currently i'm playing spectral shield throw, it does more damage with less investment. I think it's a pretty good leaguestart, hopeshredder will outscale it in the end, but with a lot of investment, if i play for a good amount of time i'll reroll into hopeshredder.

But it's less zoomy D:

Also, bought this ring back in Ultimatum for 30c or so. Guess it might be an interesting option with all the flask changes. At least for cheap/moderate budget version(no +1 frenzy rings). 50% ailment avoidance with 2 rings + some nodes on tree = ailment immunity.

Just realised that I forgot to divine it...
Last edited by Ultimait on Aug 3, 2021, 8:03:10 PM
"
Ultimait wrote:

But it's less zoomy D:

Also, bought this ring back in Ultimatum for 30c or so. Guess it might be an interesting option with all the flask changes. At least for cheap/moderate budget version(no +1 frenzy rings). 50% ailment avoidance with 2 rings + some nodes on tree = ailment immunity.

Just realised that I forgot to divine it...

These orbs are very underrated, i just messed around a bit with them, quite strong actually. 90% dur on dying sun is not bad at all, i have 50% effect on Oak which basically counters the nerf. The effect stack on quicksilver is pretty nice too.
"
30Creptus wrote:

These orbs are very underrated, i just messed around a bit with them, quite strong actually. 90% dur on dying sun is not bad at all, i have 50% effect on Oak which basically counters the nerf. The effect stack on quicksilver is pretty nice too.

Imo, not worth using them on quicksilver. +20% movement speed compared to quicksilver without orb, but only 50% uptime.
On dying sun it migh be good though, but I'm not sure. Rather depends on what Dying Sun is being used for.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info