[3.21] ❄️ Hopeshredder Frenzy ❄️ [1 to 60+ million SHAPER DPS]

"
KingboyD wrote:
Trying this out, and I'm a relatively noob with POE. I understand the basics and am still learning but...

What I don't understand is the use of the Ice Shot mines. I never see these detonate. I do see an option to put detonate mines on my bar, but there is just not enough room on my spell bar to fit that in with all the other spells. How do I make this work, or do the mines self-detonate (and I am just not seeing it)?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Sorry for the delayed response, i stopped playing the league.

The use for mines to apply a debuff to nearby enemies, each mine adds 2% chance to deal double damage to enemies nearby, for this they have to be not detonated. You drop them and they serve like small aura banners.

There is one fringe use for the mines, if you scale your damage a good amount you can use the 4L mine setup to clear ele reflect maps if you happen to open one by mistake or if zana offers one like that, otherwise no use detonating at all.
Turn of screen shake lol
3.15 Patch notes effects on the build

Lowered base evasion rating
-10% attack speed (barrage support)
-10% increased cold damage, -3% cold damage penetration (awa cold pen gem)
-20% more damage (awa elemental damage with attack skills)
-10% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
+20% mana reserved for mines, high-impact mine support
-10% attack speed, -10% movement speed (raider onslaught)
-7% cold damage penetration (wise oak)
-10% flask effect from Alchemist's Genius
-10% more dmg (inspiration support)
-Lots of lost crit from flasks (diamond flask + bottled faith nerf)
-Dying sun one use and requires a lot of charges, less lasting burst damage against bosses
Last edited by 30Creptus on Jul 21, 2021, 6:26:45 AM
Hey Chief, GothJohnCena here.

Was planning on running a Raider this League and use your build, since I saw it in action.

Even with these nerfs, are you still going to run your build this League?
What are your plans?
I am down still running it and help you test various changes for 3.15 to lower the impact of the nerfs. No point going back to COC Ice Nova anyway.

If you have a guild discord, DM me.
Last edited by youjisan on Jul 21, 2021, 3:14:44 PM
"
youjisan wrote:
Hey Chief, GothJohnCena here.

Was planning on running a Raider this League and use your build, since I saw it in action.

Even with these nerfs, are you still going to run your build this League?
What are your plans?
I am down still running it and help you test various changes for 3.15 to lower the impact of the nerfs. No point going back to COC Ice Nova anyway.

If you have a guild discord, DM me.

Not entirely sure if ill play the league, probably will, and if i do i'll be starting with a trapper.

Hopeshredder build will be really fast for 3.15, lots of movementspeed even without quicksilver at all, so that's very good, damage is kinda gutted, although so is anything else. Maybe if spectral shield throw turns out to be good i'll be playing that instead.
Glad to hear that, hope you'll join this league.

Will you be playing a Shadow or Ranger?
And are you going to transition to Hopeshredder latter on in the league?
Last edited by youjisan on Jul 22, 2021, 8:49:52 AM
"
youjisan wrote:
Glad to hear that, hope you'll join this league.

Will you be playing a Shadow or Ranger?
And are you going to transition to Hopeshredder latter on in the league?

Shadow, i will most likely transition, unless spectral shield throw turns out to be good then i'll be playing that instead, i like the skill.
Are the levelling trees pictured in the "Tree, Bandit's, Pantheon & Lab" section up to date? I don't understand the selection of some of the passives on the right side, like the Claws of the Hawk and From the Shadows passives, they aren't in the PoB that linked further up.

edit: Ok It seems the PoB linked at the very top is different than the PoB linked under the introduction section, not sure which one is the right one
Last edited by Smithlarr on Jul 23, 2021, 6:52:01 PM
"
Smithlarr wrote:
Are the levelling trees pictured in the "Tree, Bandit's, Pantheon & Lab" section up to date? I don't understand the selection of some of the passives on the right side, like the Claws of the Hawk and From the Shadows passives, they aren't in the PoB that linked further up.

edit: Ok It seems the PoB linked at the very top is different than the PoB linked under the introduction section, not sure which one is the right one

They're for 3.14, so outdated.
how do you survive the degen from the bow?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info