[3.21] ❄️ Hopeshredder Frenzy ❄️ [1 to 60+ million SHAPER DPS]

"
Ch3ck wrote:
Hi, I am really interested in switching to this build as I was playing Raider Velynas's Hollow Palm. I want to go HoI MTX way.

I got one question, is the full clear aoe screen produce HoI MTX all over? or just sporadic? I don't see any videos of your gameplay apart from the GIF but I really am inclined to give it a try.

Thanks again

I think so, i run invis herald effect on mine so can't really tell you for sure how it looks with MTX on.
can you take a look at my character. I'm at 9 frenzy charges right now and I have some good items but I do 3m damage. I saw your current items and I know they are better but I feel like I should be doing at least 1/3 of your damage.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/Kj2NgSBe

Edit: I put your PoB by mistake. Fixed it
Last edited by mmaturana on May 23, 2021, 10:40:54 PM
"
mmaturana wrote:
can you take a look at my character. I'm at 9 frenzy charges right now and I have some good items but I do 3m damage. I saw your current items and I know they are better but I feel like I should be doing at least 1/3 of your damage.

I count my damage with ice shot mines up, so that is a 30% increase there for bossing, just to note, you can do that by selecting ice shot as a skill in PoB and putting the mines to 15.

That aside. Here's what to fix:

- Buy another circle of fear, try intimidate on hit + cold res + cold/buff or cold damage

- Buy anomalous frenzy
- Buy lv 21 ice bite, 21 herald of ice, 21 hatred
- Change cold res from belt to fire, and cold from amulet to lightning

I changed your tree a bit
https://pastebin.com/gxQCyFkH

Your wise oak flask provided no buffs since your fire res was the highest, something to watch out for.

Idk what on you're lethal pride, so i can't calculate that in, also if u can get str on your stygian i don't recommend using a suboptimal lethal pride. Something like 15% dd is good, 10% dd, intimidate 5% dd, rest not worth over a regular jewel.

Lethal Pride 14442 is a nice budget jewel, it's usually around 1-3ex, and it gives you 15% dd, two of the nodes are on Winter Spirit and Force Of Nature so it takes a few points to stretch, but it does the job.
Last edited by 30Creptus on May 24, 2021, 1:26:10 AM
"
30Creptus wrote:
"
mmaturana wrote:

Idk what on you're lethal pride, so i can't calculate that in, also if u can get str on your stygian i don't recommend using a suboptimal lethal pride. Something like 15% dd is good, 10% dd, intimidate 5% dd, rest not worth over a regular jewel.

Lethal Pride 14442 is a nice budget jewel, it's usually around 1-3ex, and it gives you 15% dd, two of the nodes are on Winter Spirit and Force Of Nature so it takes a few points to stretch, but it does the job.

My lethal pride gives me 12% life

for a lethal pride to give the 15% dd it has to have 14442 exactly?? IDK much about how this jewel work, but right now there is just 1 selling with that amount exactly.

tyvm for you answer anyway :)
"
mmaturana wrote:

for a lethal pride to give the 15% dd it has to have 14442 exactly?? IDK much about how this jewel work, but right now there is just 1 selling with that amount exactly.

There are many numbers for DD, i only found two 14442 and 16491 which i'm using.

14442 has double damage on forces of nature, fervour and winter spirit.

I got a copy of mine for sale too, but its 15ex.
"
30Creptus wrote:
"
mmaturana wrote:

There are many numbers for DD, i only found two 14442 and 16491 which i'm using.

16491 has which nodes and where? I might be interested in buying it.
"
LegendarySix wrote:

16491 has which nodes and where? I might be interested in buying it.

"
30Creptus wrote:
"
mmaturana wrote:

got 1
but dont give me anything usefull :( the way this things works are really strange
Is the 5% reduced cold damage taken a must on the chest piece? or can we aim for % max life / % increased dmg
"
VloneJay wrote:
Is the 5% reduced cold damage taken a must on the chest piece? or can we aim for % max life / % increased dmg

I searched for life and found one with cold on top, no need to have it, just a bonus. Damage or +1 gems is good as well, but more expensive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info