Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.21] ❄️ Hopeshredder Frenzy ❄️ [1 to 60+ million SHAPER DPS]

"
Religions wrote:
"
I've got the same problem, bought farrul but it didn't unlock the recipe. How did you manage to get farric tiger alpha? Found him or purchased?

I bought him. Be ready, he is a bit of a tough fight if you are undergeared.

Ok so I just bought farric tiger alpha, right clicked on him and again no recipe. Do you know what I'm doing wrong?
Last edited by OneZeroNine on May 10, 2021, 3:05:29 PM
"
OneZeroNine wrote:

I bought him. Be ready, he is a bit of a tough fight if you are undergeared.

Ok so I just bought farric tiger alpha, right clicked on him and again no recipe. Do you know what I'm doing wrong?[/quote]

You have to fight him to unlock the recipe it seems, farric tiger opens a boss fight not a recipe, you have to use it to open a port to Farrul's Den.
Build Guide Updated ✓

- Added section for alternative gear setup
- Added scourge arrow to AoE gem link
- Removed outdated information from the guide
- Updated how to craft gear section
- Linked my current gear and updated POB link
Last edited by 30Creptus on May 10, 2021, 10:30:02 PM
Nice guide and build!

I couldn't understand why the mines setup help against bosses, how this work?

Isn't tornado shot a good idea for clearing? (I'm asking because I don't like RA or SA hahaha)

Thx mate!
"
Brenovisky wrote:
Nice guide and build!

I couldn't understand why the mines setup help against bosses, how this work?

Isn't tornado shot a good idea for clearing? (I'm asking because I don't like RA or SA hahaha)

Thx mate!

Read the text on High-Impact Mine Support.
Yea you can use any other skill for AoE, it's up to you.
Out of curiosity where did you get the lethal pride jewel with those mods it doesn't seem to exist. Unless you added them yourself on PoB ?
"
Lmcsquare wrote:
Out of curiosity where did you get the lethal pride jewel with those mods it doesn't seem to exist. Unless you added them yourself on PoB ?

They're edited.
Mind sharing some insight? My character seems to be doing super low damage using Frenzy vs bosses. Besides leveling precision, what am I doing wrong? Your pob dmg vs mine is crazy.. I hope I am overlooking something.

https://pastebin.com/L4Y4S9Bn
"
LinkxDead wrote:
Mind sharing some insight? My character seems to be doing super low damage using Frenzy vs bosses. Besides leveling precision, what am I doing wrong? Your pob dmg vs mine is crazy.. I hope I am overlooking something.

https://pastebin.com/L4Y4S9Bn

Seems fine for a starter's.

Couple things that stand our are, bad implicits on rings, get one with intimidate and one with life or cold dmg per frenzy charge.

Multiplier is missing from the amulet, quiver has no damage mods, belt is missing the damage mod.

Level of gems is low, get 21 courrpted ice bite, awaken cold pen.
Hey, quick Info for you. You accidentally copied the pastebin from LinkxDead into your Guide und "Current_PoB_Link" instead of your own.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info