[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

Hi, how well does this build do in heist?
Breaking LoS (via walls, doors) etc stops Volatile Deads from spawning. It will brute force its way through Heist and you can preload doorways with 4 brands, cleaning up the inside - but it is not where this build excels, which is open maps with plenty of room for the Brands and Balls to roam wreaking havoc (plus super fast Leap Slam.)
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
xXPussehXx wrote:
Hi, how well does this build do in heist?

Breaking LoS (via walls, doors) etc stops Volatile Deads from spawning. It will brute force its way through Heist and you can preload doorways with 4 brands, cleaning up the inside - but it is not where this build excels, which is open maps with plenty of room for the Brands and Balls to roam wreaking havoc (plus super fast Leap Slam.)
Quick Question...

What Spectre's should i be using? ive put about 60ex into the build, just need the final piece.

Thanks in advance :D
just saw a RF helmet being crafted by glyphic Fossils, does anyone think that's a better method than horror spamming while getting the same outcome?
In regards to heist, i'm not worried about clear speed, I just don't want to die, so as long as that doesn't happen, we're good.
"
KingHilly wrote:
Quick Question...

What Spectre's should i be using? ive put about 60ex into the build, just need the final piece.

Thanks in advance :D

Stoneskin Flayers + Lithomancers, get them from Primeval Fortress in Delve or /global 6666!
"
xXPussehXx wrote:
In regards to heist, i'm not worried about clear speed, I just don't want to die, so as long as that doesn't happen, we're good.

Ah, this build trucks through all content including 8-mod Sirus Dom mobs, so don't worry about that :D Just make sure you have the right brands going and cyclone through chokes (innate phasing. A Phasing On Kill jewel helps too.)
I suck at crafting, i got this
by spamming some chaos on it, out of sheer boredom. I wonder, since i used 10+ horrors on it and never got lucky with conc effect mod. Would this suffice? Do we even need hypothermia?

Im not looking for a perfect mirror tier helmet, but just one who is good enough for "normal" endgame like A8 Sirus and uber bosses.
I've got this slowly up and running with the below setup-- transferred over from SSF to finish challenges so my crafting bench is all sorts of fucked, but I was able to turn on Leadership's price with the below gear:

I've got the dual cluster setup going, 2x Threads, my only gripe at the moment is the mana seems completely unsustainable without multiple pieces of gear that have flat mana gained on hit, leech doesn't seem it would be fast enough without rate. I can't see where we'd have the budget for that roll on the gear as is though, how are you guys dealing with that? Each VD cast is 50 mana with my gear and desecrate is a little under 30. Ignore the Channeling mana skills craft on the ring, that was from the previous summoner build I was running for a CWC Desecrate setup. Even with 2x -Cost for Non Channeling Skills, I think we'd still be at ~35 mana per cast on VD.

Build is definitely strong and tanky, just mechanically it feels like there's gotta be something I'm missing here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info