[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

Just run the endgame 3.15 PoB and map the new masteries across, or use my character as a guide but with the old items..! No changes to the items pretty much, just the tree.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Thanks for this amazing build, finally started having fun this league when I moved onto this build! Im still running the dual wield beginner version as Im progressing pretty slowly this league, and now that I'm close to finishing its 115 point skill tree I was wondering if the mastery "20% chance to gain Elusive when you block while dual wielding" from Dark arts cluster would be good? 15% dodge, 15% spell dodge and 30% movement speed seems really good and should be up all the time

EDIT: Was also worried about game perfomance as Im playing on my really old potato PC, but so far its been suprisingly smooth atleast with the void volatile dead MTX
Last edited by Smerte on Oct 31, 2021, 1:00:13 PM
"
primaeva wrote:
Just run the endgame 3.15 PoB and map the new masteries across, or use my character as a guide but with the old items..! No changes to the items pretty much, just the tree.

Hey i have PMed you the clip, please have a look when u can.
60ex v1: https://pastebin.com/S5FWRKAT is this the PoB used to record your videos where you wreck mobs in maps and Sirus with ? LOLMAO
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Spacecom wrote:
60ex v1: https://pastebin.com/S5FWRKAT is this the PoB used to record your videos where you wreck mobs in maps and Sirus with ? LOLMAO

Your point?
if it is I want to follow it
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Spacecom wrote:
if it is I want to follow it

You can't. Not exactly anyway.
We are still figuring out the new tree, points are scarce.

The gear is the same.
did u tried ravage blight map?
"
Feurn wrote:
So for now I've been able to kill deathless :

- 10 bosses invitation
- T16 Shaper Guardians/Elder Guardians
- A8 Conquerors
- Shaper
- Red Blight maps

Here's my set up right now
Spoiler

Continuing to rock the end game with this build. Need moooarr currency to upgrade ^^

Hey could u show a video of any of the fights here, i think i am missing some fundamentals and it will help me so much.
"
ImDarkslayer wrote:
"
Feurn wrote:
So for now I've been able to kill deathless :

- 10 bosses invitation
- T16 Shaper Guardians/Elder Guardians
- A8 Conquerors
- Shaper
- Red Blight maps

Here's my set up right now
Spoiler

Continuing to rock the end game with this build. Need moooarr currency to upgrade ^^

Hey could u show a video of any of the fights here, i think i am missing some fundamentals and it will help me so much.

You keep posting vids where you are cursed with no Curse reduction rings. Temp chains and Enfeeble are going to shut down your damage naturally. (Temp Chains is especially bad, same as cast speed increases not just your raw damage but ramp speed, Temp Chains slows your cast speed AND your ramp speed.)

But anyway, for Drox, you need to keep 4 Brands out to clear the mobs and flags if they overlap on him - in general just clear the flags and you'll be good.

Ditto for Veritana vid posted earlier from someone else - Temp Chains, no curse reduction. Take my advice and shop those rings... It's going to catch you in Scourge if you run around with 100% Vulnerability / Enfeeble anyway.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info