3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

Nice build.
The map clearing is insane. But the single target dmg feels low, some bosses is hard to kill with maven healing him.
Also sometimes i get HK from some random mob pack, i still dont know why lol

Spoiler
Last edited by eduardo9723 on Feb 25, 2021, 11:26:06 AM
Is there a 3.13 PoB for this build? The one in the first post looks like 3.11.
"
Cohaveth wrote:
Thanks for the answers!

So the thing that I want on my weapons are (from better to worst) :
- + 1 spells
- % increased Spell Damage
- % increased Fire Damage
- % increased Physical Damage
( and Adds # to # Physical Damage and Adds # to # Fire Damage = we don't care here)

Why and how do you use vigilant strike?
It look rather slow and you have to go close to the mob to use it so it seems dangerous.

FIre damage or equiv number in elemental(global) or raw % damage(rare mod not present on weapons) is better then spell damage, since it also scales herald of ash and explody mod.

there is no % phys that scales spells on weapon. never confuse the mods that changes the damage numbers of the item with mods that apply to spells.

dont use any time about considering best option while lvling.

depends about alot but i would say that the high % fire damage(or spell damage) is the best mod. But honestly nobody can tell you. just load your char into POB and apply 2 different options. be ware that castspeed is a semi complicated factor that apply to your dps, but not correctly.
"
I'm playing a similar build in SSF, based on Zizaran's guide, but it's very close to this one as far as I can tell.
I'm in T16 and it's going pretty badly: it usually takes 15-20 minutes per map and I can die a few times in a single map if I'm unlucky with mods. Bigger bosses give me trouble with mana as well.
Can you suggest any improvements? Especially ideas on what and how I should craft - I have some resources, but I have a hard time deciding what I actually want/need/can make. I've noticed crafting tips in the OP, but maybe there's something more specific to my case.

[/spoiler]

look at my account, dead chief lvl 96 in ssf Standard.

my try to push for the maven kill contest in ssf HC. until i got 1shot in heist.

was blasting t16 on that setup seen on the char
Thanks for the build :)

Level 100
43 million dps
8.4k hp, 2.6k es

Could push it farther with a double +1 neck and double +1 scepter and a couple other, but it destroys everything already

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/KheUZr1n

Spoiler

"
durew wrote:

Level 100
43 million dps
8.4k hp, 2.6k es

Could push it farther with a double +1 neck and double +1 scepter and a couple other, but it destroys everything already

Spoiler

jaw dropping setup, even with a open surfix left on helmet! anyone asking the 100 million questions about what to aim for ect. look this direction!
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
durew wrote:

Level 100
43 million dps
8.4k hp, 2.6k es

Spoiler

jaw dropping setup, even with a open surfix left on helmet! anyone asking the 100 million questions about what to aim for ect. look this direction!

Few upgrades I have planned but probably wont complete:

-Double influence Archdemon crown for Conc Effect + -9% fire res to nearby
-Reroll shield for max spell damage
-Fire damage prefixes on rings (double influence hunter/warlord for one)
-Double +1 gems necklace (move spider elsewhere)
-Double +1 gems sceptre

Lots of room for improvement, but not really needed at this point haha

Just need a %life recovery on block and this shield, plus aug defense and this shield is $$$ (reroll spell to max too)
Last edited by durew on Feb 27, 2021, 12:03:51 PM
An other noob question...

While levelling with only a 4L, wich ones do you keep among :
Bladefall / increase area of effect / Controlled destruction / Elemental Focus / Fire penetration / Inspiration ?
"
Cohaveth wrote:
An other noob question...

While levelling with only a 4L, wich ones do you keep among :
Bladefall / increase area of effect / Controlled destruction / Elemental Focus / Fire penetration / Inspiration ?

Bladefall should be used with Conc effect, I'm assuming you mean Blade Blast. I used Wyrmsign gloves while levelling for a very long time, the rampage was awesome, and included Conc Effect on gloves was very nice until you can craft a helm.

Order of importance/dps
Bladeblast -> Ele Focus -> Controlled Destruction -> Inc. AOE -> Inspiration -> Fire Pen
Last edited by durew on Feb 28, 2021, 9:01:12 AM
Hello. I went with 100% conversion through gloves, watchers, and chieftain ascendancy. I am wondering if there is another way I could make use of not speccing into AoF besides the use of Atziri. My flasks right now are: Forbidden Taste, Quicksilver, Bottled faith sulphur, cinderswallow, and wise oak.

Before the bottled faith, I was using atziri’s promise flask since it worked without having a point in AoF. Now that I replaced atziri, how may I benefit from not using AoF?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info