So I'm here thanks to the Diablo 3 beta....

"
xxnoob wrote:

Shouldn't you be playing Diablo 3? What are you doing here?

Waiting for May 15.
Last edited by kotoff on May 4, 2012, 5:08:32 AM
Like many others, I am here also because of the D3 beta. Initially, I wanted to pre-order D3 because I was a huge D2 fan back in the day ( and even tried it with some of the bigger mods a few years ago), and like any other oldschool D2 fan I couldn't imagine how something like D3 would suck.

Unfortunately, it does suck. Anybody who played D2 back then and finds D3 even decent is a moron, because D3 is designed to be played by morons.

I had registered for Path of Exile since the start of 2012, but never paid much attention to it until a friend of mine told me how awesome it really is, so I decided to spend the D3 preorder money to get the Bronze package deal here. Unfortunately, it turned to shit as Paypal had a retarded error which limited my account, so it sucks but I can't donate anything to PoE now.

But I am glad to be here. PoE is what I hoped D3 to be like, in every aspect. Even as a CBT game, it's still very awesome and fun. I can't wait for PoE to expand even further, and their business model is perfect for modern times.

So, thanks GGG for making the real sequel to Diablo 2! I can't wait to see how huge PoE will become after the open beta.
IGN = Zalmoxis
Shop = 529687
"
Zalmoxis wrote:
Anybody who played D2 back then and finds D3 even decent is a moron, because D3 is designed to be played by morons.

There is another possibility: you are moron.
"
kotoff wrote:
"
Zalmoxis wrote:
Anybody who played D2 back then and finds D3 even decent is a moron, because D3 is designed to be played by morons.

This coming from someone who is on the forum just to insult people. You probably beat up small children in playgrounds for their candy, too.
Kilts for Templars <tm> - Our mission is to replace the ancient Greek toga worn by the Templar with a kilt. It fits the theme of Wraeclast better, and it fits the voice of the Templar.
kotoff

Forum posts: 4.

...kay.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Playing the poe beta actually made D3 even more awesome, the game can't even hold a candle to D3 and made me appreciate the effort Blizzard has put into the #1 ARPG of 2012 and many many years to come.

Poe is probably the worst ARPG there is that is trying to leech off the hype from D3, I haven't tried TL2 whose beta is starting soon, it looks like garbage too but putting this to the superiority that is D3 is a complete joke and insult to Blizzard.
Last edited by crusio on May 4, 2012, 7:06:52 AM
"
WippitGuud wrote:
"
kotoff wrote:
"
Zalmoxis wrote:

This coming from someone who is on the forum just to insult people. You probably beat up small children in playgrounds for their candy, too.

When PoE fanboy calls people who will play d3 "morons" thats not an insult, right?
"
kotoff

Forum posts: 4.

...kay.

/care
"
kotoff wrote:
Well I've tried both D3 and PoE.
D3: 100500
PoE: 0

Waiting for May 15.

Completely agree with you.

It's already an insult to Blizzard to even compare this to D3.

These poe fanboys just want to be different, delusion has blinded them but deep inside they know D3 is still #1.

/end
Last edited by crusio on May 4, 2012, 7:11:11 AM
"
crusio wrote:
"
kotoff wrote:
Well I've tried both D3 and PoE.
D3: 100500
PoE: 0

Waiting for May 15.

Completely agree with you.

It's already an insult to Blizzard to even compare this to D3.

These poe fanboys just want to be different, delusion has blinded them but deep inside they know D3 is still #1.

/end

This is not really necessary... you are here for a reason. You may want follow this game because it got your attention ..or you are here to troll..

PoE is really nice game. It's not trash..it's different.. it's built upon different principles.. but still have place next to Diablo 3. If you don't agree, feel free to quit this forum. Your post has nothing with constructive criticism.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info