So I'm here thanks to the Diablo 3 beta....

"
Kasmos wrote:
So I'm new around here. I've heard the "Path of Exile" name thrown around the interwebs but never bothered to look it up (shame on me, I know).

But after trying the horrendous Diablo 3 beta (no permanent character choices and a carebear skill system, PvP non-existent except in some stupid arena style format, etc. etc.) and after getting in arguments with all of the WoW carebears over there about why PvP AND character choice is so important, someone said, "Why don't you go F off to Path of Exile?"

And... flash forward 4 hours later of drooling over the game features I've been reading up on here, I'm now here to stay.

So as I'm one to get to know the community I hope to be a part of, I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. The name's Kasmos and I love hardcore PvP and character freedom.

Holla at cha boy!

Thank goodness for those 'WOW Carebears', glad they are helping build the ranks for POE. haha
"
MaxTheLimit wrote:
The opinion of an idiot about quality and entertainment is like the opinion of a virgin on different sex positions. uninformed and of little value.

I didn't say his opinion was valuable or reasonable. I merely felt the need to point out that it is possible (although perhaps unlikely) that 8 "gib meh th3 b3t4z" posts followed by "OMFG you retards, tihs gaem blaws!" posts are because he's an idiot (as you imply) instead of a troll (or other things. Perhaps he's dyslexic. Or English is his 8th language. Or he'd 6.)
itsalljustagame.wordpress.com - my blog about all things gaming - Current project - "Communal effort" - Game design by popular vote!
I was merely pointing out the value of certain opinions. :P
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
"
MaxTheLimit wrote:
I was merely pointing out the value of certain opinions. :P

Opinions are like penises: it's nice to have one, but I don't want you shoving yours down my throat (unless it's particularly cute).
Back in black
I hit the sack
I've been too long I'm glad to be back
Last edited by Flauros on May 1, 2012, 5:17:29 PM
"
NotSorry wrote:
"
pugacov wrote:
"
Kasmos wrote:
P.S. First 8 hours in PoE? FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am genuinely very much impressed. Glad I was told to "f' off" and come over here!

Its good that you liked firs 8 hours, I liked them too. Too bad that next 8,16,24,32 hours were absolutly same :(
Yes, they are the same as in FUCKING AWESOME!!

I see the kool-aid is freely flowing around here. Now, I don't have any more criticism of PoE than I do of any other games that I've loved, but I don't comprehend the level of gushing sometimes. It's like the enthusiasm for PoE is directly proportional to the level of disappointment in D3.
The R&D Monkey is testing your patience...
"
RnDMonkey wrote:
It's like the enthusiasm for PoE is directly proportional to the level of disappointment in D3.

It's probably a bit more complicated than that but I'd say there is a direct relationship between the two if both are on the table.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Well I've tried both D3 and PoE.
D3: 100500
PoE: 0

Waiting for May 15.
Last edited by kotoff on May 4, 2012, 4:55:56 AM
"
kotoff wrote:

Wating for May 15.

100500 turds you stepped on?
"
xxnoob wrote:
"
kotoff wrote:

Wating for May 15.

100500 turds I HAVE NOT stepped on.
"
kotoff wrote:
"
xxnoob wrote:
"
kotoff wrote:

Wating for May 15.

100500 turds I HAVE NOT stepped on.

Shouldn't you be playing Diablo 3? What are you doing here?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info