[3.11] Cold BV PF Indigon ft. RF | All content done in HC! | Fast mapper, safe boss-killer

In terms of dps, a 6/23 woke gem in theory gives the best dps. However, the dps change between lvl 5, empower, lvl 6 is so negligible you won't feel it at all. The real reason I swapped is I'm considering a +2 scepter for my eo base as well, and using empower would give me +1 to radius, which is a lot more tangible difference than a 0.3% dps difference in PoB
Hi,

Currently leveling and eqipping this guy.
I went dry on currency while equipping and still a lot to do.
I read several pages but didn't find what's Best base for gloves and how much the difference is between shield and dual wielding. I'm interested in a comparison damage and survibality wise.

Thanks and gl
Ele reflect ring is a really cool idea. I like that this build can ignore basically all map mods - phys reflect, ele reflect, no regen. It saves so much mental bandwidth when you don't have to read map mods at all, just chisel alch vaal and go. I guess the only thing I have to pay attention to is to roll over the "flask recovery is instant" sextant mod.
How do I craft 1st medium jewel?

"
Alt-spam for distilled perfection (it's a common notable), then augment attack to guarantee spiked concoction.

I have

and when adding augment attack in station it sais: there are no valid mods for this craft on this item ..wtf, seed is ilvl82, jewel is ilvl83.

Even wiki sais spiked concoction has tag "attack" modifier.

Anyone can help?
"
Daemonion wrote:
How do I craft 1st medium jewel?

"
Alt-spam for distilled perfection (it's a common notable), then augment attack to guarantee spiked concoction.

I have

and when adding augment attack in station it sais: there are no valid mods for this craft on this item ..wtf, seed is ilvl82, jewel is ilvl83.

Even wiki sais spiked concoction has tag "attack" modifier.

Anyone can help?

You are trying to Augment attack for a PREFIX while you already have a Prefix on a Magic item, you have to make it Rare first before trying to add another prefix, that is your issue.
@Daemonion
Also don't augment before you regal it, that way you don't risk getting another prefix.
For anyone min/maxing the build, there's a new BiS dps sceptre base out there now (wish it was a sambar instead, but that may never get made):

Time to get crafting

EDIT:

Done for now, couldn't really decide on the last mod, so will just leave it with the focussed double damage for now and see how it feels.
Last edited by sabermetrics on Mar 1, 2021, 10:00:13 PM
I actually prefer void sceptre over sambar because the 40% elemental damage scales explosion better. A quick glance at poe.ninja shows most of the top dps characters using void over sambar.
Was wondering if one of you fine fellows could check my Tree after doing Double Clusters. I've been easily farming Sirus ect, but after speccing into the second set of clusters it dropped my life down to 3.6k and that seems a little low.

I need to upgrade my Amulet, Chest and just now working on some Culling/Unnerved gloves. So plenty to do still.

I also fear I bought four of the same medium cluster and that they are the ones we are only supposed to have one of?
Last edited by Ubermonster on Mar 1, 2021, 5:06:13 PM
Which belt enchant do you all prefer?

"Hits against Enemies Unnerved by you have 50% increased Spell Critical Strike Chance" with Unnerve gloves for the crit build or

"15% increased Area of Effect while you have Arcane Surge"?

I'm leaning more towards the unnerve enchant due to being the crit build, and the elemental overload build is going to definitely use arcane surge, but would love to hear peoples thoughts on this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info