[3.11] Cold BV PF Indigon ft. RF | All content done in HC! | Fast mapper, safe boss-killer

"
ye, thought aobut that as well. well gotta do it than :/

another question: i checked your profile and u are running a basalt with chance to freeze/shock/ignite and i cant find anything that protects us from bleeding effects?

Sorry about that, the basalt was literally a misclick while looking at my stash. The flask I'm using for that slot is a chemist's granite flask of iron skin.

There is indeed no bleed immunity on the build. Bleed damage is generally not dangerous enough to go through the build's life recovery, and I also run the ralakesh pantheon to help a little bit more.

Corrupting blood, on the other hand, sometimes hurts way too much, so a jewel with corrupting blood immunity is necessary.

If you don't have enough life recovery to sustain through bleeds yet, or don't have a corrupting blood immunity jewel, you would need to work in a staunching flask somewhere in there.
"
Niedzwiedz wrote:
"
ye, thought aobut that as well. well gotta do it than :/

another question: i checked your profile and u are running a basalt with chance to freeze/shock/ignite and i cant find anything that protects us from bleeding effects?

Sorry about that, the basalt was literally a misclick while looking at my stash. The flask I'm using for that slot is a chemist's granite flask of iron skin.

There is indeed no bleed immunity on the build. Bleed damage is generally not dangerous enough to go through the build's life recovery, and I also run the ralakesh pantheon to help a little bit more.

Corrupting blood, on the other hand, sometimes hurts way too much, so a jewel with corrupting blood immunity is necessary.

If you don't have enough life recovery to sustain through bleeds yet, or don't have a corrupting blood immunity jewel, you would need to work in a staunching flask somewhere in there.

haha, i see! damn i spend the whole day crafting and optimising gear for wise oak today...and still not done but i think its time to get some levels xD
is the battle rouse cluster not worth it?
"
bahnschranke wrote:

how i crafted the scepter (if u in ssf that wont work for sure) i just bought a scepter with t1 mana and +1 to phys spells with random mods i was able to remove with harvest. once u have a clean +1 gems + mana scepter u can simply follow the steps in the guide

how do i post items here? i might need some help :| think i fucked up on the shield xD

Thanks for the tip. Were you able to get the hatred mod? If so, can you give tips on how you did it? I'm assuming the sceptre you bought is already rare so alt spamming it is no longer an option.
"
bahnschranke wrote:
is the battle rouse cluster not worth it?

It's a good mana node, and so is dynamo. The tree is just stretched super thin, and I think all the other mana nodes taken are better as they either improve your flasks, or they're arcane capacitor which is a crazy damage node.

Before I switched to a cluster jewel setup, I did have battle rouse on my tree at some point.

Also, on my current tree, battle rouse is bricked by glorious vanity being in radius
Last edited by Niedzwiedz on Jul 13, 2020, 8:36:46 PM
"
_Kalec_ wrote:
"
bahnschranke wrote:

how i crafted the scepter (if u in ssf that wont work for sure) i just bought a scepter with t1 mana and +1 to phys spells with random mods i was able to remove with harvest. once u have a clean +1 gems + mana scepter u can simply follow the steps in the guide

how do i post items here? i might need some help :| think i fucked up on the shield xD

Thanks for the tip. Were you able to get the hatred mod? If so, can you give tips on how you did it? I'm assuming the sceptre you bought is already rare so alt spamming it is no longer an option.

oh im sorry i bought a scepter with t2 mana +1 gems and t1 hatred (and random stuff i was able to remove). completely forgot about the hatred mod :P
i see - my glorious vanity hits agnostic coz the small nodes turned out to be more usefull than using the socket u do.

my problem is that i probably wont reach 99/100 as u did so i need to cut off something - what would u cut? what would a lvl 92-93 tree look like?
Last edited by bahnschranke on Jul 13, 2020, 8:40:00 PM
Loving this build, rerolled my PF (in HSC) I abandoned at level 76 into this, put together some real scuffed gear just to check it out and see if I could handle mapping with BV using unleash (haven't played it since unleash came out) and i've died once so far to some nasty mods and getting gunned down by t3 mobs in garden. Like I said my gear is suuuper bad while i try to farm up more seeds (11 life on my chest(lol), 0 life on shield and amulet is basically life and mana). Posting this as I just threw the character up against A8 Sirus at lvl 86 with 4300 life, no divine flesh and killed him faster than my fairly invested Storm Burst trickster does, while testing how tanky it is (like i said, without divine flesh and sub 5k life) by tanking beams and standing in degens, and didn't even die.
Last edited by A_Mule on Jul 14, 2020, 3:59:43 AM
Hi, I just wanted to say I think you did an excellent job with this guide explaining all the build's aspects and the reasoning behind your choices. I was browsing around for inspiration to possibly improve my own BV Pathfinder character, and this well-written guide has given me some things to think about for the future, as you clearly know what you're doing with it. Thanks for posting!
Just a quick note, the link you posted to the levelling CA build goes to an empty tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info