[3.11] Cold BV PF Indigon ft. RF | All content done in HC! | Fast mapper, safe boss-killer

Hey guys so i have this wand
how should i continue crafting? Hatred is only t2 but thats ok for now i guess

Still need some divines in harvest, but i'm proud of these :D
"
Ladoona wrote:
"
sabermetrics wrote:
"
Ladoona wrote:
Can someone explain how you actually play this build, I do 0 dmg with 100ex in this build ?

I going to assume that you have no issues mapping, since you have an explody chest and the necessary hatred aura stacking. If you're talking about boss DPS, your main source of dps comes from your Indigon. You get most of your damage by ramping up your mana usage through repeatedly spamming blade vortex at the boss, which in turn gives you more spell damage. So your dps is always going to be limited by how much mana you can regen/recovery, which is why most people now run double clusters to maximize the Liquid Inspiration notables.

Indigon only takes into account the mana you've spent in the last 4 seconds, and since the maximum bonus you gain is 2000% spell damage, you can achieve that by spending 16,000 maximum mana spent over 4 seconds. There are other factors that you would need to take into account to reach these numbers (like your mana pool cast rate, etc.). So, the faster you can recover your mana, the faster you can spam your BV and ramp your damage up.

For now though, all you need to know is that to maximum your dps, you need to spam your BV and don't move too much under the boss.

I now have got the hang of it thanks, managed to do the feared (one death) sirius deathless, mapping still feels a bit clunky so i think i might make a mapper and maybe drop the explode chest and go for something else any reccomendations?

Mapping is the strongest point of this build though, everything should instantly explode and shatter as soon as you touch it. Bossing is still strong on this build, but honestly there are better dedicated bossing builds (like miners).

Maybe look into running a quicksilver flask instead. Mapping will feel a lot quicker/smoother since the PF ascendancy increases the effectiveness of the movement speed bonus.
Yeah I've been slapping everything, just smoked Sirus and this build can eat so much damage. I'm lacking second cluster or Leap Jewel as well. Excited to spec into those. Map clearing is super fast as the whole screen explodes. I rerolled from TR to this and man I wish I would have sooner. Here is my mediocre gear as well.
"
faraddox wrote:

Is the +1 phys spells better than phys as extra cold ?( on the sambar)
Last edited by b0ne_cruSHer_poe on Feb 27, 2021, 3:10:07 PM
Step By Step Guide on crafting BIS Indigon Cold BV Sceptre:

This is version for bossing, for farming its either way better to simply slap HH on the build.

Posting because a lot of ppl ask "how-to" and really its very easy to craft it if you run t10-12 Atoll all day long :P
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Last edited by eragon1111 on Feb 27, 2021, 5:00:28 PM
"
"
faraddox wrote:

Is the +1 phys spells better than phys as extra cold ?( on the sambar)

In my Pob it gives more dmg than phys as etra cold. It would make the explody less powerful but I haven't really noticed the drop in clear at all. The next goal is to make an exact copy for the EO base

"
eragon1111 wrote:
Step By Step Guide on crafting BIS Indigon Cold BV Sceptre:

This is version for bossing, for farming its either way better to simply slap HH on the build.

Posting because a lot of ppl ask "how-to" and really its very easy to craft it if you run t10-12 Atoll all day long :P

There is already explained process on page 87 and it is better, cause imprinting with +1 to all spells + can have up to 3 crafted modifiers will save currency. R/A influence is way more expensive than just imprint + redeemer's exalt.
Last edited by faraddox on Feb 27, 2021, 5:10:55 PM

I alterationed the hatred buff effect, augmented the lightning spells, then regal'd the +1.

Seems nutty? Thoughts on what this would be worth to sell?
Last edited by Laere on Feb 27, 2021, 6:48:45 PM
Is this one of the builds where I have to press BV every 4.1 seconds or I do 0 damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info