[3.12] Elemental Hit Wander (Assassin) | 40mil+ DPS | Durable | Screenwide Clear

is 100% delirium (T14+) possible with this build?
In what order would you spec the tree?
"
gabscene wrote:
Hi OP. On the guide you are using glorious vanity but in the POB, it's intuitive leap.

Which one do you recommend or do we use both?

Should be intuitive leap in the right side of the tree near phase acro and then glorious vanity in the pain attunement/arcane vision area. I might have messed that up while cleaning up the PoB, I'll double check later when I'm on my desktop.

"
inqontrol04 wrote:
is 100% delirium (T14+) possible with this build?

Unsure, never tried it.
Last edited by Anbokr on Jul 15, 2020, 10:39:21 AM
I've officially hit the endgame with this build. After reaching level 90 and putting around 30ex into it, here are some things I've noticed:

Pros:

+ Clearspeed and general mapping feels better than any other build I've played -- you could easily take this build to level 100 by chaining t16 toxic sewer maps
+ The gear I bought was surprisingly inexpensive [I'm not sure if this is a benefit of harvest league or the build]
+ Extremely satisfying and fun to play
+ Has a ton of action/move/attack speed - I'm sure there are many players out there who would never die with this character due to this fact alone

Cons:

- I get randomly 1 shot fairly often on more challenging content -- high tier harvest encounters/vaal side areas are scary
- My single target doesn't feel great (I'm still lacking some gem levels but I expected more stopping power at this point)
- I don't feel comfortable doing endgame bosses on this character. It seems like I either have to dance around and slowly chip away at them with mediocre damage, or put myself in point blank range before inevitably getting 1 shot
- Leveling was an absolute nightmare -- respec into this build if possible
Anyone selling minmaxed gear from this build?
What is the anointment for Xoph's Blood for the Budget version? It just says "+36 Strength".
"
SevAlt wrote:
What is the anointment for Xoph's Blood for the Budget version? It just says "+36 Strength".

Prism Weave
Last edited by Korrollir on Jul 15, 2020, 5:36:32 PM
"
Korrollir wrote:
"
SevAlt wrote:

Prism Weave

That's for the Endgame version, not the budget version :) Budget version needs like 36 strength to use the level 20 gems.
Na, should use prism weave with budget as well. I just forgot to edit in the allocates for the budget version. If you're still short on strength after using attribute catalyst on xoph's blood, just take a +30 str node on the tree temporarily.
Last edited by Anbokr on Jul 15, 2020, 9:34:27 PM
"
Martingale7 wrote:

- My single target doesn't feel great (I'm still lacking some gem levels but I expected more stopping power at this point)

In terms of single target you have a lot room for (rather cheap) improvement:
- quality of Pyre
- Hands of the High Templar with Elemental Weakness, +2 proj/aoe at least
- Dying Sun in a barrage-like build is extremely crucial
- no %crit craft on any flask
- and of course gem levels, there is a huge difference between 19 and 21 level of a gem which scales like spell

Crown with a power charge corrupt is also worth considering, not sure tho.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info