[3.12] Elemental Hit Wander (Assassin) | 40mil+ DPS | Durable | Screenwide Clear

"
NorwegianCod wrote:
What is better, Farruls fur or +3 skin of the loyal?

Probably Farrul's Fur. Skin is only worth if you have +5 total (+2 proj +2 aoe and +1 from skin itself). Shadowstitch is also a good alternative if you nab one with just +2 proj or +2 aoe.
Will the build work with a different belt or gloves? I'm having trouble filling resists as is.
Hi there are so many options for a good weapon, should we be looking out for % spell damage increase rather than flat added fire damage?
"
Martingale7 wrote:
Will the build work with a different belt or gloves? I'm having trouble filling resists as is.

I saw you are dual wielding, try to get a shield with some solid resistences.

You could also try to get some from Cluster Jewels, Prismatic Heart gives another 10% all res for example

In range of your Intuitive Leap is "Survivalist" which is another 8% if you can spare the Skill point till you get enough from your gear
Last edited by minqzoid on Jul 13, 2020, 9:14:33 AM
"
minqzoid wrote:
"
Martingale7 wrote:

I saw you are dual wielding, try to get a shield with some solid resistences.

You could also try to get some from Cluster Jewels, Prismatic Heart gives another 10% all res for example

In range of your Intuitive Leap is "Survivalist" which is another 8% if you can spare the Skill point till you get enough from your gear

This is good advice. I also like your use of piscator's as a budget option, going to add that into the guide budget section. Hard to beat piscator's without an expensive or well crafted wand.

You can also help fill out resists with the couple of regular jewels we use.
Last edited by Anbokr on Jul 13, 2020, 2:38:00 PM
I have edited the Budget PoB and budget section in general. Made some changes to better clean up the PoB and make it even more budget by dropping stuff like Tailwind boots.

I also added a section under budget discussing chestpieces. There are many chestpieces that work with this build and I'd go with whatever you can afford. All are strong options.

Chestpiece Discussion
"

This is a list of the possible chestpieces you can use. The order of listing doesn't matter here, I didn't consciously list from best to worst, the description of each will be more telling in terms of how good the option is.

Skin of the Loyal with +2 proj AND +2 AoE - This is my preference. Highest damage.

Skin of the Loyal with +2 proj OR +2 AoE - Ok option. Not too expensive.

Shadowstitch with +2 proj +2 AoE - Second highest damage and comes with some life, ES, and utility - very expensive.

Shadowstitch with +2 proj OR +2 AoE - Very affordable. Solid damage, adds some Life/ES and utility as well.

Farrul's Fur - Very affordable. Note you MUST drop Aspect of the Avian for Aspect of the Cat in this setup to benefit from the free frenzy charges it provides on bosses.

Explody + Frenzy Rare Chest - Fairly affordable this league, good balance between damage, clear, and life.

Tabula with +2 proj or +2 AoE - Most affordable, but also weakest.
Last edited by Anbokr on Jul 13, 2020, 3:06:16 PM
Kill all? Seems like Alira would be good too?

Also recommendation for ascendency order? Seems like they are also mostly good. Probably Mistwalker and Oppurtunistic first?
Last edited by zz9za on Jul 13, 2020, 7:19:13 PM
"
zz9za wrote:
Kill all? Seems like Alira would be good too?

Also recommendation for ascendency order? Seems like they are also mostly good. Probably Mistwalker and Oppurtunistic first?

Alira is a good option. I used alira until I got better gear to fix my resists later on, and then switched to 2 passives as we are fairly skill point starved.

I went Mistwalker --> Deadly Infusion --> Unstable Infusion --> Opportunistic, but it's really just personal preference here.
Last edited by Anbokr on Jul 14, 2020, 1:57:25 PM
Another "budget" variant but still very strong setup if you are short on resists, is to craft a shaped carnal armour or sadist garb with +1 socketed skill gems with high life/res and then craft 10% Maximum Life as Extra ES.

Then, you can use Glorious Vanity in the name of Ahuana to get Immortal Ambition Keystone.

Now you can replace Soul Tether for a stygian for extra hp/res & abyssal jewel.

I am looking for a build that maps fast and has good boss damage. I can invest about 50 ex. Would you recommend this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info