[3.14][Nerfed] Blade Blaster Assassin | 10m Sirus DPS | Zoom Zoom | Tanky | Deathless Sirus

"
IrishWK97 wrote:
This build is a glass cannon. I am getting one shot by Izaro which is pathetic. Pretty sure I followed the build to the last detail and the dps is good but it gets one shot so easily. Invested so much ex and am very disappointed.

/shrug, I mean its very weak against physical damage, and if you're getting hit by Izaro, that's a player issue for the most part. Otherwise it has a good amount of mitigation/avoidance, just watch out for physical damage.

I hit level 97 on this build, killed A8 Sirus ~25 times (the vast majority of those deathless) and have a total of 21 deaths on my character. If you think it's glass cannon, then you probably didn't follow my build very closely.

This build, and builds similar to it, have seen a large amount of play on the SSFHC ladder too so I'd suggest looking inward before blaming my build.
Last edited by Chazua on Jan 31, 2021, 10:22:40 PM
"
Duelexia wrote:
I'm running the build as well but not sure which of my scuffed items to work on first could you take a look and let me know? I'm not sure how to post my items here, but my profile is set to public i think.

Also i feel like my dps is way lower than it should be and i'm not sure why maybe its my wand or something idk? or do woke gems add 6mil dps?

De-level your spell cascade. Woke gems, esp Woke AoE make a large difference. Your wand is not very good. You don't have tailwind. Your jewels could also be a fair bit better.
"
RZR2832 wrote:
I have (yet another) question :) sorry! Are there any alternate quality gems you would suggest or recommend?

For example, I had a look at the anomalous Unleash, but not convinced the 19% cast speed is better than 5% increased spell damage for arguments sake.

There probably are a few, but I haven't looked to closely into it. I leave it up to the user to experiment and use PoB to figure out what works best. More cast speed is always nice though, and I would take it over spell damage.
thank you for the tips! i will work on all of that what should i get my jewels to look like? i'm gonna work on the wand after i finish the shield which is almost done and maybe buy woke aoe. I didnt even see my spell cascade was too high a lvl whoops!

Edit: bought woke aoe and deleveled cascade
Last edited by Duelexia on Jan 31, 2021, 10:39:40 PM
Working on upgrading my jewels, oculd you give me a hand with survivability?
Got this build up to 90 and still going strong, wanted to give some feedback. First off, in big bold letters, the helmet crafting section is wrong- there doesn't seem to be a 'caster' tag on +1 unleash. This means if you really want it, you'll have to alt spam for it, then add/remove life until you get something good; which makes it significantly longer to craft. I'm probably just going to leave it off since I got most of the item crafted before realizing it. If I'm doing the math right I'm still tossing over 40 blades a cast so I don't think it's a huge deal, feel free to chime in if you think it is important. If the OP is here that's probably worth editing so other people don't make the same mistake.

As for survivability, first off make sure youre doing good damage- fights are easier to live through the shorter they are. For me, it did feel really awful at firts, but then I felt a lot better once I'd gotten through some certain break points- about 6k life, endurance charges from Disciple of the Unyielding anoint, and Divine Flesh. Your only real defensive layers are dodge (btw try slotting in a Vaal Grace as well) and leech, so you need to be able to take hits when they land. I did a CWDT-Immortal Call setup as well, and I'm using a defensive curse (currently tempchains on CWDT but I'm thinking about either/or Enfeeble and curse on hit-frostblink.) Once you've got some decent mitigation (don't forget phys to cold from redeemer hat and even chest) and a big enough life pool that you don't splat immediately when dodge fails (which it will do, all the time) you start feeling a lot better. My secret ingredient has also been Enduring Cry- I initially slotted it thinking it could help keep endurance charges up (haven't shelled out for +min rings yet) but the heal is shockingly useful for more drawn-out fights. You don't have a lot of regen outside of leech, so being able to pop out when you've been hit bad and heal without blowing flask charges in a boss fight is a big deal. Don't count on it in combat because it still takes half a second to fire but it's a wonderful sustain tool (and the buff isn't terrible either.)
Last edited by StashAugustine on Feb 1, 2021, 9:27:57 AM
Do you think a helmet with phys damage to spells and -% phys dmg resist to nearby enemies would be better than unleash seals? could prob even put like conc effect or additional power charge with double influence
Last edited by Duelexia on Feb 1, 2021, 10:17:18 AM
"
Duelexia wrote:
thank you for the tips! i will work on all of that what should i get my jewels to look like? i'm gonna work on the wand after i finish the shield which is almost done and maybe buy woke aoe. I didnt even see my spell cascade was too high a lvl whoops!

Edit: bought woke aoe and deleveled cascade

You want crit multi and life. The most ideal jewels would be 3x crit multi + life jewels, but those are very expensive. Ideally 2x crit multi + life + some other mod is a good, more affordable option.
"
Got this build up to 90 and still going strong, wanted to give some feedback. First off, in big bold letters, the helmet crafting section is wrong- there doesn't seem to be a 'caster' tag on +1 unleash. This means if you really want it, you'll have to alt spam for it, then add/remove life until you get something good; which makes it significantly longer to craft. I'm probably just going to leave it off since I got most of the item crafted before realizing it. If I'm doing the math right I'm still tossing over 40 blades a cast so I don't think it's a huge deal, feel free to chime in if you think it is important. If the OP is here that's probably worth editing so other people don't make the same mistake.

As for survivability, first off make sure youre doing good damage- fights are easier to live through the shorter they are. For me, it did feel really awful at firts, but then I felt a lot better once I'd gotten through some certain break points- about 6k life, endurance charges from Disciple of the Unyielding anoint, and Divine Flesh. Your only real defensive layers are dodge (btw try slotting in a Vaal Grace as well) and leech, so you need to be able to take hits when they land. I did a CWDT-Immortal Call setup as well, and I'm using a defensive curse (currently tempchains on CWDT but I'm thinking about either/or Enfeeble and curse on hit-frostblink.) Once you've got some decent mitigation (don't forget phys to cold from redeemer hat and even chest) and a big enough life pool that you don't splat immediately when dodge fails (which it will do, all the time) you start feeling a lot better. My secret ingredient has also been Enduring Cry- I initially slotted it thinking it could help keep endurance charges up (haven't shelled out for +min rings yet) but the heal is shockingly useful for more drawn-out fights. You don't have a lot of regen outside of leech, so being able to pop out when you've been hit bad and heal without blowing flask charges in a boss fight is a big deal. Don't count on it in combat because it still takes half a second to fire but it's a wonderful sustain tool (and the buff isn't terrible either.)

Good catch on the helm craft, they must've changed the tags when they made Harvest core. I'll update the guide.

A lot of the suggestions you made about defense are solid. I'll add a section in the FAQ about it since it seems people are having trouble with it. Glad you're enjoying the build.
"

The +1 Unleash is very strong, I don't recommend dropping it. Here's why: when you cast Bladefall, the blades don't appear all at once, they appear in waves. If you are casting Blade Blast immediately afterwards (which you should be) you will start detonating blades before all the Bladefall blades have appeared. You don't need to worry about the 40 blade maximum this way as you are detonating blades as they are being created. For this reason, the +1 Unleash provides very good burst damage and scales very well the more geared you are. It's especially good for boss fights where you adapt a hit and run playstyle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info