[3.14][Nerfed] Blade Blaster Assassin | 10m Sirus DPS | Zoom Zoom | Tanky | Deathless Sirus

"
RZR2832 wrote:
"
Xaohs wrote:
Hi, I'm currently running t12-t15 maps and I noticed I am very squishy. I have 5.3k HP and every piece on my gear has life on it. Any tips on what I could do?

I think your issue is on your amulet - you need "physical damage leeched as life", not "physical attack damage leeched as life". I also have about 5.3k at the moment and can do T15/T16 fairly comfortably.

Oh yea I know I have the wrong one, just haven't had enough chaos to replace it yet. But it isn't an issue of dying from sustained damage, it's an issue of literally getting 2 shot in like a frame of 0.5s, i don't think leech would help me in that scenario.

It doesn't happen often, but it happens enough that it bothers me.
fun build am starting to get some traction now with the gems and dps in act5.. one thing though that i dont quite understand how do we run F&S, HoP and Pride at the same time and still cast bladefall & blade blast?

for the rest looking forward to finishing campaign and going into maps!!
"
Mad_Darkness wrote:
fun build am starting to get some traction now with the gems and dps in act5.. one thing though that i dont quite understand how do we run F&S, HoP and Pride at the same time and still cast bladefall & blade blast?

for the rest looking forward to finishing campaign and going into maps!!

Eldritch Battery. The FAQ section has some notes on mana.
"
zincfe wrote:
"
Chazua wrote:
"
zincfe wrote:
first i wana thanks for build ;) its very funy skill etc

second i need small help about crafting shield
16. Craft gain % of physical as extra chaos.
17. Use Harvest craft augment Physical.
18. Remove the crafted "gain % of physical as extra chaos" mod.
19. If you hit +1 to all Physical Spell Skill gems go to step 22.

ok can i do that what i use ? -- > remove/add phy ?

no need to go use remove phy? ,craft again phy % chaos and auguemnt ? its still 50/50 when we do this or i miss somthing ? cause its pain in ass each time go find seller with remove / next with aug

alrdy spend 10ex or even more lost count :D on craft that and all time reflect popup ;(

You shouldn't be using remove phys, its a bench craft so you can just remove it using the crafting bench.

i think i wrong explain :D

After using Augment Physical u got +1 or reflect and after that step when i go to benchcraft remove " gain % of phy as chaos " and wana remove --> Reflect do i rly need find Remove Physical ? or just spam remove // add phy ?

its save alot time to do it ( money to ) but i wonder if its more efficent way or not

or its even worse chance to get it ?

You could do remove add Phys, but you won't be able to block the Phys gained as Mod which makes it a lot harder to hit +1 to all Phys spell gems.
"
Kiyoshi_Ito wrote:
How have you guys felt against Sirus? I feel like I don't have many opportunities to dish out the damage because he's teleporting around everywhere. On top of that, trying to dodge everything and no life regen...

You just need to learn the fight and figure out when you have times to DPS him. It takes practice, but its a good build for Sirus because a lot of the damage is frontloaded.
"
Xaohs wrote:
"
RZR2832 wrote:
"
Xaohs wrote:
Hi, I'm currently running t12-t15 maps and I noticed I am very squishy. I have 5.3k HP and every piece on my gear has life on it. Any tips on what I could do?

I think your issue is on your amulet - you need "physical damage leeched as life", not "physical attack damage leeched as life". I also have about 5.3k at the moment and can do T15/T16 fairly comfortably.

Oh yea I know I have the wrong one, just haven't had enough chaos to replace it yet. But it isn't an issue of dying from sustained damage, it's an issue of literally getting 2 shot in like a frame of 0.5s, i don't think leech would help me in that scenario.

It doesn't happen often, but it happens enough that it bothers me.

Could just be a playstyle thing. Make sure you're offscreening everything you can. You could get a chest with some life, drop the Sulphur flask for a defensive flask.
This build is a glass cannon. I am getting one shot by Izaro which is pathetic. Pretty sure I followed the build to the last detail and the dps is good but it gets one shot so easily. Invested so much ex and am very disappointed.
I'm running the build as well but not sure which of my scuffed items to work on first could you take a look and let me know? I'm not sure how to post my items here, but my profile is set to public i think.

Also i feel like my dps is way lower than it should be and i'm not sure why maybe its my wand or something idk? or do woke gems add 6mil dps?
Last edited by Duelexia on Jan 31, 2021, 12:28:56 PM
I have (yet another) question :) sorry! Are there any alternate quality gems you would suggest or recommend?

For example, I had a look at the anomalous Unleash, but not convinced the 19% cast speed is better than 5% increased spell damage for arguments sake.
Thanks for the build,I've farmed 130ex+ for 6 days played,very powerfull!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info