[3.14][Nerfed] Blade Blaster Assassin | 10m Sirus DPS | Zoom Zoom | Tanky | Deathless Sirus

"
moumout wrote:
Hi !
im giving a try on this build and i would like to know if the gems you use for blade blast are in order of importance or not and if not, what should i aim to in first while leveling / doing low tier with 5L ?
What should i use instead of Empower 4 ? (til i can afford it)

ty for your build ^^

For endgame, here is the order of importance: Energy Leech > Intensify/Awakened Inc. AoE > Brutality > Controlled Destruction > Empower

For levelling, you'll want to use Faster Casting, Controlled Destruction, Increased Crit, Onslaught and Arcane Surge and then slowly filter those out as you get to the level where you can start using the endgame supports I listed above.
thanks a lot !

and for Empower 4, what should i use instead til i can afford one ?
"
moumout wrote:
thanks a lot !

and for Empower 4, what should i use instead til i can afford one ?

Empower level 3 or Increased Crit Damage. I would suggest Empower lvl 3 as you won't need to worry about socket colors later on.
thanks for your answer !
hey quick question, why 3x int point instead arcanist dominion-int-strength (above witch start), same resultat, doesnt brake tree in any way and you get extra spell dmg, cast speed and 10 strength
"
maciekiwa2 wrote:
hey quick question, why 3x int point instead arcanist dominion-int-strength (above witch start), same resultat, doesnt brake tree in any way and you get extra spell dmg, cast speed and 10 strength

Uh, because I'm dumb...

That's definitely better, I'll update the trees!
With the new alternate qualities for gems, would there be any reason to swap out a gem in the 6L set up? For example; current set up for blade blast is:

Blade Blast>>Awakened control destruction>>Empower>>Awakened Brut>>Awakened Inc AoE>> Energy Leech support

Would there be a benefit to swap awakened control destruction for Impale support?

Reason being is that blade blast instead of having 10% increased aoe quality, can have 10% chance to impale on spell hit quality.

I'm not really savy on the math, so I figure I'd just bring it up for discussion.
"
Rahlien wrote:
With the new alternate qualities for gems, would there be any reason to swap out a gem in the 6L set up? For example; current set up for blade blast is:

Blade Blast>>Awakened control destruction>>Empower>>Awakened Brut>>Awakened Inc AoE>> Energy Leech support

Would there be a benefit to swap awakened control destruction for Impale support?

Reason being is that blade blast instead of having 10% increased aoe quality, can have 10% chance to impale on spell hit quality.

I'm not really savy on the math, so I figure I'd just bring it up for discussion.

Impale support can only support attacks, so it wouldn't work with BB. I suspect in the future they may introduce impaling for spells though.
"
Chazua wrote:
"
Rahlien wrote:

Impale support can only support attacks, so it wouldn't work with BB. I suspect in the future they may introduce impaling for spells though.

I meant for the new alternative quality, it allows blade blast a 10% chance to impale. So wasn't sure if this will increase the impale effect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info