[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

If you aren't using winter orb yet, should you get all those cold mods on the ammy or switch to something else?
The cold mods are fine for any skill as all lightning damage is converted to cold with Call of the Brotherhood. The Auras on the Call of the Brotherhood corruptions are interchangable between hatred, wrath, and zealotry.

I am currently running 17 auras.
Thanks for help. What's the minimum amount of reserved mana jewels we need to get 17 auras BTW?
Hey max is a 6 passive 35% increased effect absolutely necessary? It's about 30 to 40 ex right now just for the base. Could you just use a 5 passive 35 increased effect one instead? The difference in cost is like 30 ex.
"
leethal wrote:
Hey max is a 6 passive 35% increased effect absolutely necessary? It's about 30 to 40 ex right now just for the base. Could you just use a 5 passive 35 increased effect one instead? The difference in cost is like 30 ex.

To get the build up and running you do not need perfect cluster jewels.
There are what I'd consider 3 phases for the build:

1) You run jewels like

With aura reservation notables to fit in as many auras as possible. Your DPS ceiling will be around 20 million without Vaal RF/Vaal Haste. You will get around 4.8-5.5k es depending on whether you have %es on your -1 jewels

2) You run jewels like these

With only Self-Control, First Among/Purp Harb and Replenishing. This maximizes aura effect and you should be able to get 30m+ dps without Vaal RF/Vaal Haste and 5.5-7k es depending on whether you have %es on your -1 jewels

3) You run 2-3 Voices and ilvl84 35effect/es/int/regen jewels with no notables, 1-2 Purposeful harbinger, 1x Self-control (for empowered discipline)

This is the most expensive version and is NOT required. You will get 40-50m dps without Vaal RF/Vaal Haste and 9-11k ES.

5-passive ilvl84 or 6passive 25effect/int ilvl 68 jewels are certainly a viable option (play with them in POB). You have to consider the costs of rolling them though - they are significantly more expensive to make than those in option 1) or 2)
Last edited by Zeroexp on Jul 30, 2020, 1:34:23 PM
The jewels if using lvl 84+ clusters can get insanely expensive, and that is part of this build's skill ceiling with infinite scaling with currency.
What about running green nightmare? and atziris promise? shouldent that give like a shit ton more dps?
Last edited by PunkSviin on Jul 31, 2020, 7:49:06 PM
Why am i lacking damage? in PoB with everything maxed out in conf i do like 30m with arc.

crafted almoust all my jewels with 25% inc, flat ES and %life reg.
Checket other builds with pretty much same gear, and they do 60m dmg.
Am im missing something? no idea how to get jewels in here so please check my profile.

What is your crit multi since you are using Hands of the High Templar?
"
What is your crit multi since you are using Hands of the High Templar?

200 atm, saving up for crit multi watcherse eye and gona change out some jewels and recraft amu to break 300%. Did this in pob though and hit about 35m when i did that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info