[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

One question, how does this build feel in 100% Delirium maps without the 2 mirror explode mod on weapon?
Last edited by BattleCruser on Jul 26, 2020, 11:02:16 AM
"
ELCartucho73 wrote:
spent like 80ex in this build and coudnt kill a t14 magic boss. im sad

Path of building code?
Winter Orb should not be the Skill to use until your dps is insane. I would try Arc first and then Spark. This build has a pretty basic entry level in being able to play it, but it has an insane ceiling in terms of scaling.

I did maps without the Nebulis explode in the 100% t19 delirious maps. It is definitely doable but a noticable clear speed decrease.
"
Winter Orb should not be the Skill to use until your dps is insane. I would try Arc first and then Spark. This build has a pretty basic entry level in being able to play it, but it has an insane ceiling in terms of scaling.

I did maps without the Nebulis explode in the 100% t19 delirious maps. It is definitely doable but a noticable clear speed decrease.

How much ex you spent into this build. I'm gathering funds to do this one. Can this build face take everything?
This build is insanely survivable. You should have 90% all res and capped chaos resistance. In addition, with 17 auras running, you should also have 57% physical damage mitigation, which is just pure mitigation instead of armour, due to the templar ascendancy we pick up.
anyone playing this in standard?
This should be easily doable in standard.
can someone tell me which auras to prioritise because im playing in league and i dont have 1k exalts for all auras
For the call of the brotherhood rings do we have to get zealotry and wrath on the rings or can we substitute it for hatred?
"
SupaaaNova wrote:
can someone tell me which auras to prioritise because im playing in league and i dont have 1k exalts for all auras

How many auras can you run?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info