[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

"
PunkSviin wrote:
Why am i lacking damage? in PoB with everything maxed out in conf i do like 30m with arc.

crafted almoust all my jewels with 25% inc, flat ES and %life reg.
Checket other builds with pretty much same gear, and they do 60m dmg.
Am im missing something? no idea how to get jewels in here so please check my profile.

You could add "Arcane Expanse" on your tree, that gives you a damage boost

Your crit multi is low (199%) you should aim at least to 300% (the more the better)

You miss "Empower support" on your gloves, each +1 level you get on smite is a huge boost on your dps (remove summon skitter, move Vaal Righteous Fire there and put Empower Support (lvl 2 at least))

just doing this you should get closer to 60mil like this

Last edited by WolfDan on Jul 31, 2020, 10:30:56 PM
"
WolfDan wrote:
"
PunkSviin wrote:
Why am i lacking damage? in PoB with everything maxed out in conf i do like 30m with arc.

Am im missing something? no idea how to get jewels in here so please check my profile.

You could add "Arcane Expanse" on your tree, that gives you a damage boost

Your crit multi is low (199%) you should aim at least to 300% (the more the better)

You miss "Empower support" on your gloves, each +1 level you get on smite is a huge boost on your dps (remove summon skitter, move Vaal Righteous Fire there and put Empower Support (lvl 2 at least))

just doing this you should get closer to 60mil like this

Thx dude i will try this! :) thx alot for the help!
Why do auther use herald of ash?

Edit: Can you link me the PoB you made? :)
Last edited by PunkSviin on Jul 31, 2020, 11:06:48 PM
"
PunkSviin wrote:

The herald of ash I'm not sure, more dps I'd guess

here's the POB https://pastebin.com/sY8rGx55

I just edited Maelstrom Prism Jewel to have "+150% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier" for the crit mult, but that's the general idea you stack crit mult from jewels (crit mult for spells, for cold spells, for lightning spells etc...)
Last edited by WolfDan on Jul 31, 2020, 11:35:03 PM
"
PunkSviin wrote:

You shouldnt be using Hands of High Templar without crit multi jewels. You can also get %crit multi as implicit on Nebulis and as a suffix on your amulet.

Your Large Cluster that's not Voices should look like this:

Vengeful Commander and Snowstorm are very potent damage passives

Drop Transcendent flesh (no implicit) for -1% double multi jewel until you can afford a corrupted transcendent flesh
You can also drop 1 hazardous reach for a -1% multi jewel
Last edited by Zeroexp on Aug 2, 2020, 12:12:58 PM
"
WolfDan wrote:
"
PunkSviin wrote:

The herald of ash I'm not sure, more dps I'd guess

here's the POB https://pastebin.com/sY8rGx55

I just edited Maelstrom Prism Jewel to have "+150% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier" for the crit mult, but that's the general idea you stack crit mult from jewels (crit mult for spells, for cold spells, for lightning spells etc...)

Ahh thx will check it out! :D

"
Zeroexp wrote:
"
PunkSviin wrote:

You shouldnt be using Hands of High Templar without crit multi jewels. You can also get %crit multi as implicit on Nebulis and as a suffix on your amulet.

Your Large Cluster that's not Voices should look like this:

Vengeful Commander and Snowstorm are very potent damage passives

Drop Transcendent flesh (no implicit) for -1% double multi jewel until you can afford a corrupted transcendent flesh
You can also drop 1 hazardous reach for a -1% multi jewel

Yeah i know, i am gearing up the character so i will get the crit multi up :)
Why sohuld i change transcendent flesh? I would lose alot of crit multi then, i dont need a corrupted one. I got more %reserved mana then i need for now.
or did you think about anything else? :) With all my auras i still got 176 mana unreserved and i can fit 1 more aura as is.
Will drop one Hazardous though, dident even think about that, thx! :)

Will trade out my large jewel cluster aswell, will lose the power charge gain if i do that though.

EDIT: why do you not roll your medium jewels like i have? Are there any benefit rolling medium jewels like you have? Or is it just becouse its cheaper?

thx for all the advices ^^
Last edited by PunkSviin on Aug 1, 2020, 12:11:35 AM
"
PunkSviin wrote:

stuff

I didnt want to invest into rolling mediums the expenisve way (getting effect/int/es) on non-lvl84, so mine are worse than yours.

You are missing 2 auras, since you dont have 2 corrupted rings, so dropping your uncorrupted transendent flesh will probably be required to fit them in

You want to be running Anger or 1 abyss jewel with flat fire damage to spells to ignite mobs for Cinderswallow urn

20/20 nebulis is also a nice damage upgrade that doesnt cost anything but a few divines
"
Zeroexp wrote:
"
PunkSviin wrote:

stuff

I didnt want to invest into rolling mediums the expenisve way (getting effect/int/es) on non-lvl84, so mine are worse than yours.

You are missing 2 auras, since you dont have 2 corrupted rings, so dropping your uncorrupted transendent flesh will probably be required to fit them in

You want to be running Anger or 1 abyss jewel with flat fire damage to spells to ignite mobs for Cinderswallow urn

20/20 nebulis is also a nice damage upgrade that doesnt cost anything but a few divines

Oh okey then i understand. Thought i was being stupid and missing something cus everybody runs jewels like you do xD
and yeah, it was expenssive and i see now that i should have saved those exalts that the crafting cost and uset jewels like you instead.

The guide i followed dident use anger thats why i missed that, then i totaly understand! :) What other aura am i missing? are we suppsoed to run 18 auras?

I see i have misset a couple of things xD Thx for explaining realy helps alot.
And sry for my bad english.
Hi I need help with the build, my dps is very low, takes some time to kill tier 4 mobs as well can anyone help and tell me what am i building wrong?

https://pastebin.com/SNKvtWfp

Here is my PoB Thank you
"
PunkSviin wrote:
"
Zeroexp wrote:
"
PunkSviin wrote:

stuff

Oh okey then i understand. Thought i was being stupid and missing something cus everybody runs jewels like you do xD
and yeah, it was expenssive and i see now that i should have saved those exalts that the crafting cost and uset jewels like you instead.

The guide i followed dident use anger thats why i missed that, then i totaly understand! :) What other aura am i missing? are we suppsoed to run 18 auras?

I see i have misset a couple of things xD Thx for explaining realy helps alot.
And sry for my bad english.

You can run

1) Empower support for Discipline and Smite in your gloves
2) Dread banner - its like an aura version of Enfeeble curse and it works with both necro and templar ascendancies (provides attack/cast speed and reduced phys damage) while only reserving 10% baseline
3) Herald of ice
4) Determination - only consider if you can fit without having to get a notable on cluster jewel

"
davenjames wrote:
Hi I need help with the build, my dps is very low, takes some time to kill tier 4 mobs as well can anyone help and tell me what am i building wrong?

https://pastebin.com/SNKvtWfp

Here is my PoB Thank you

Drop Winter Orb. As the guide says, it only works at high gear levels. Consider Arc, Spark or EK. I personally wouldn't consider WO until you have explode nebulis or fully min-maxed setup sans the explode nebulis.

Gem levels. Most important is to get 21 purities in your alpha's howl to get 90% max res. All of your %cold damage and %lightning damage comes from Nebulis and Nebulis requires 90% maxres and 20/20 rolls to shine.

Character levels. 75 is the level after you can equip all gear. Just play more. Huge chunk of your damage comes from picking up Aura Effect on medium cluster jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info