[3.11] Blade Vortex Fire Convert - DECIMATE the Atlas | Speed/AoE | 20mil+ Shaper DPS | All Content

"
animevt wrote:
Try this 7 link staff for way more dps than the void batteries. You will have to change out power charge on crit for concentrated effect or awakened area of effect.

Currently have 38m with concentrated effect for bossing and 28m with awakened area of effect while mapping.

Pretty cool staff. It made me buy the base and I'll start crafting one as I map. Always fun to have a project going.
What was your crafting process exactly?

It was actually easier than I thought to get it to a state like this. I would finish it off if I didn't waste all my crit horticrafting stuff yseterday lol. I'll probably finish it later tonight.

Edit: I actually ended up finishing. I could do more with the fire later but it's in a pretty good spot I think
Last edited by Onoxlol on Jul 19, 2020, 2:21:59 AM
Would love to try this out some day. As of now, newbie me is a bit intimidated.
I've got 9ex saved up though. Thanks for the guide!
"
Pretty cool staff. It made me buy the base and I'll start crafting one as I map. Always fun to have a project going.
What was your crafting process exactly?

Verified

It was actually easier than I thought to get it to a state like this. I would finish it off if I didn't waste all my crit horticrafting stuff yseterday lol. I'll probably finish it later tonight.

Edit: I actually ended up finishing. I could do more with the fire later but it's in a pretty good spot I think

Nice staff dude! I'd recommend everyone go for these staffs endgame rather than the 35ex per void batteries that does way less damage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=Cij6qhegTmA&feature=emb_title

I made a video show casing this build with 100% Delirium
"
dubiezus wrote:
How can you run anger with hoa, enhance and aspect of the spider on budget version? PoB says that you are on negative mana.

I didn’t fully update everything in that kinda have the information in the post. You would use enlighten instead of enhance and also use mana reservation herald rings.
Last edited by LilUglyPolo on Jul 19, 2020, 9:39:00 AM
I got a chest earlier with power charge on crit, crit chance and explode.

Is the frenzy mod mandatory? I'd like to keep the chest, but transition to this build from poison
"
Interep wrote:

Is the frenzy mod mandatory? I'd like to keep the chest, but transition to this build from poison

You could always annoint something like disciple of the slaughter to make it work
"
animevt wrote:
Try this 7 link staff for way more dps than the void batteries. You will have to change out power charge on crit for concentrated effect or awakened area of effect.

Currently have 38m with concentrated effect for bossing and 28m with awakened area of effect while mapping.

How does one go about crafting such staff ?
"
Onoxlol wrote:
"
Interep wrote:

You could always annoint something like disciple of the slaughter to make it work

Something like this works for mapping but won’t work for things like Sirus. Not really any alternatives I know about
Yo, thanks for the build, having alot of fun, had a HH drop from Metamorph and since since my main cant rlly utilize it decided to try this build out (crafted the chest myself, fairly simple and painless compared to the 15ex+ ppl are askin for such lel)
but i do have a problem with survivability, a massive problem, shit basically 2 shot me (the mappin by itself is mostly fine but the bosses are rlly scary)
im currently at ~3.6k life and ~2k ES and while i can probably push it to 4k life i dont see it making much of a difference, any suggerstions on this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info