[3.11] Blade Vortex Fire Convert - DECIMATE the Atlas | Speed/AoE | 20mil+ Shaper DPS | All Content

Great build, currently working through it, only the helmet missing.

Couple of questions:

1) I see most top DPS build variations on poe.ninja uses anger and herald of purity with herald of ash instead of lone messenger. Is it more beneficial and higher dps to run this, since with calamitous vision we're only limited to HoA with no aura (aspect of the spider as well)

2) Where does the single target damage come from? Clear is AMAZING but I have a hard time dropping even t14 map bosses, let alone conquerors and Sirus A8

3) Where does the layer of defense come from? I get nearly 1-2shot by most things. I'm at 3.5k hp and 2k ES - it's nearly an instaneous one shot from most bosses, and i intend to also do sirus a8 with this instead of switching characters. Any suggestions on POB is also welcome - I'm only 81 and will finish my uber lab soon and build into 2nd cluster set-up, which will a 8 passive physical damage large cluster with 2 vast power + magnifier. May also switch 1 of the medium for elemental damage for doriyani lesson as there is no leech or regen right now - which is another reason there's concern for survivability.

Much thanks in advance - I love the build so much I bought double MTX for it :)

PS: after getting to level 90 and getting 1 shotted by a t14 boss, i can safely say this build is complete glass cannon with 0 defensive layers. Yes its amazing clear and feels good but expect a lot of one shots
Last edited by coldplate on Jul 17, 2020, 1:56:49 PM
"
demondied1 wrote:

penetration corrupt on void batteries and 10% pen on boot enchant would be some easy upgrades.

Took your advice and upgrade the void and got the boot enchant.

https://pastebin.com/hPPPEn1Z

Realized previously my pob wasn't set to shaper dps.

Current Damage :
12.7m dps without pots + curses - which easily clears the whole map
22.4m dps with pots + curses
28.7m dps with pots + curses + vaal RF

Think it's nearly maxed out.

"
coldplate wrote:
Great build, currently working through it, only the helmet missing.

Couple of questions:

1) I see most top DPS build variations on poe.ninja uses anger and herald of purity with herald of ash instead of lone messenger. Is it more beneficial and higher dps to run this, since with calamitous vision we're only limited to HoA with no aura (aspect of the spider as well)

2) Where does the single target damage come from? Clear is AMAZING but I have a hard time dropping even t14 map bosses, let alone conquerors and Sirus A8

3) Where does the layer of defense come from? I get nearly 1-2shot by most things. I'm at 3.5k hp and 2k ES - it's nearly an instaneous one shot from most bosses, and i intend to also do sirus a8 with this instead of switching characters. Any suggestions on POB is also welcome - I'm only 81 and will finish my uber lab soon and build into 2nd cluster set-up, which will a 8 passive physical damage large cluster with 2 vast power + magnifier. May also switch 1 of the medium for elemental damage for doriyani lesson as there is no leech or regen right now - which is another reason there's concern for survivability.

Much thanks in advance - I love the build so much I bought double MTX for it :)

PS: after getting to level 90 and getting 1 shotted by a t14 boss, i can safely say this build is complete glass cannon with 0 defensive layers. Yes its amazing clear and feels good but expect a lot of one shots

I been using anger and Herald of purity. Been fine clearly 5 man party juiced T16
I use enduring composure cluster jewel for endurance charge and anoint constitution for more HP.
I have about 8K ehp. Also running 4 towering threat and vast power jewels
What do you do about burning DoT on yourself? I find thats the biggest killer on any build i play but it doesnt seem like anyone really plans for it
"
coldplate wrote:

Honestly i started surviving alot more once i reached like 7.5k ehp. Got my chaos res to 50% or more. Purchased glorious vanity. And used enduring cry b4 big hits. Also you are playing move and dps type of skill use it to your advantage. Also when going for bosses avoid mods like:monsters have increased attack speed/cant be slowed etc especially if you cant burn them down asap. Its the price you pay for having insane clearing potential. Also helps if you have boss killer :)
Try this 7 link staff for way more dps than the void batteries. You will have to change out power charge on crit for concentrated effect or awakened area of effect.

Currently have 38m with concentrated effect for bossing and 28m with awakened area of effect while mapping.

Update on the build:

OP has kindly helped with the thread of hope suggestion at top middle of the tree to swap heart of flame anointment for constitution.

Done some tweaking on my own and I'm now sitting at 4.5k hp with 2.3k ES. Clear is amazing as said but the single target is heavily lacking, particularly for conquerors like Drox.

I guess the biggest issue is still survivability - I'm not sure how others are doing it as everyone is basically playing with sub <1k evasion and armor. Our e-hp is around the same but the 1 shot and lack of single target means that this build is too squishy and only good for clering.

Overall would recommend for zooming / mapping but not for single target
"
animevt wrote:
Try this 7 link staff for way more dps than the void batteries. You will have to change out power charge on crit for concentrated effect or awakened area of effect.

Currently have 38m with concentrated effect for bossing and 28m with awakened area of effect while mapping.

Very interesting.. a bit too late in the league for me to fully switch over but that's a sick staff. How's the cast speed feel mapping and stuff

"
XenJerec wrote:
What do you do about burning DoT on yourself? I find thats the biggest killer on any build i play but it doesnt seem like anyone really plans for it

What exactly does this mean? Normal righteous fire or..? I only use Vaal RF never pop actual RF

---------------

I've updated the PoB a bit with a new large cluster jewel. Got rid of unnatural instinct in favor of crit multi + res jewel to be able to use this new cluster jewel. 21.4M dps now. 4600 life/2500 es.
"
Very interesting.. a bit too late in the league for me to fully switch over but that's a sick staff. How's the cast speed feel mapping and stuff

Cast speed feels the same with frenzy stacks, without frenzies wave of conviction feels a bit slow. BV feels the same but I have HH + inspired buffs so I only have to cast BV maybe 5 times a map at most.

https://pastebin.com/rgeYthpH

I adjusted this build a bit for staff my tree is a bicycle lol. With vaal RF up 38m BV dps + 26m vaal BV dps + 8m wave of conviction dps = 72m shaper dps while maintaining 8k ehp.

How can you run anger with hoa, enhance and aspect of the spider on budget version? PoB says that you are on negative mana.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info