[3.11] Blade Vortex Fire Convert - DECIMATE the Atlas | Speed/AoE | 20mil+ Shaper DPS | All Content

"
guiaifos wrote:
Amazing guide, i will start it today!

Since it's a very expensive guide would be cool if you make a upgrade path to follow after budget version is done.

Also, a basic leveling guide is always welcome.

ty mate :)

I can try to make an upgrade path today or tomorrow with a bit more detail of importance of items, as well as maybe some possible cheap replacements for the rares (gloves, helm, chest, gems)

A leveling guide is beyond me though lol i just wing it basically. Leveling as spellslinger feels pretty good to me this league. I did a fireball/firestorm spellslinger leveling for this assassin that worked out okay but not the most optimal. I'd have to read up on assassin leveling to give more info for this
Gloves should be crafted on a ilvl 71-74 aren't they? Since there is a single Crusader mode which you can't remove with Harvest craft ("10% increased Maximum total Recovery per second from Energy Shield Leech")
"
LilUglyPolo wrote:

I can try to make an upgrade path today or tomorrow with a bit more detail of importance of items, as well as maybe some possible cheap replacements for the rares (gloves, helm, chest, gems)

A leveling guide is beyond me though lol i just wing it basically. Leveling as spellslinger feels pretty good to me this league. I did a fireball/firestorm spellslinger leveling for this assassin that worked out okay but not the most optimal. I'd have to read up on assassin leveling to give more info for this

That would be amazing :D
"
mojito000 wrote:
Gloves should be crafted on a ilvl 71-74 aren't they? Since there is a single Crusader mode which you can't remove with Harvest craft ("10% increased Maximum total Recovery per second from Energy Shield Leech")

Ooh good point.. the way poedb presents it it looked like that had a life tag but I see it actually doesn't. I will update the crafting notes for the gloves accordingly. Thank you!
I wasn't going to make another Harvest build but I'm so tempted. The AoE on this build reminds me of pre-AoE nerf, just wanna run around and pop the entire screen.

Might have to give the Xoph's Blood budget version a go.
Do you have leveling guide? What pathing do you do in tree?
"
Diaspora137 wrote:
Do you have leveling guide? What pathing do you do in tree?

No leveling guide.. just look at some other good assassin build and level with that. Just try to make skill tree somewhat close to ours so u dont have to respec a lot. I might try to add leveling guide if I can get a better idea of it
Got a idea for the budget version:
We can get sovereignty note on skilltree using just 4 points. This way we can drop enlighten(5 ex atm). The extra aura buff is welcome too.

Ps: Is hard to cut 4 points from tree.

Last edited by guiaifos on Jul 8, 2020, 4:38:30 PM
Another tip is that you can put aspect of the cat in any available suffix because enlighten doesn't work with skill that don't came from gems.
"
guiaifos wrote:
Got a idea for the budget version:
We can get sovereignty note on skilltree using just 4 points. This way we can drop enlighten(5 ex atm). The extra aura buff is welcome too.

Ps: Is hard to cut 4 points from tree.

"
guiaifos wrote:
Another tip is that you can put aspect of the cat in any available suffix because enlighten doesn't work with skill that don't came from gems.

You definitely won’t need enlighten 4. You will need enlighten 3 if you’re using anger for budget version with 2 other auras, in which case I’d probably look to get mana reduction herald rings (and either increased buff effect OR increased fire damage) with enlighten 3 linked to ur auras. I think that would be more than enough as long as you’re using enduring Mana flask. I’d have to double check the numbers tho but I think those rings should fix it (60c at time of post).

For the full version you won’t need any enlighten at all necessarily but I like having it just because the supps for herald of ash aren’t super noticeable to me.

I guess you don't need Aspect of the Spider on helm necessarily, BUT you want it wherever your enlighten/ash/arctic armor is so it won't cost more mana from support multipliers. I think it's best on helm because boot suffixes are usually full (unless U craft them yourself with this in mind) but u could put it anywhere I suppose. I just choose helmet specifically because it’s such a specialized piece of gear you’ll likely be crafting yourself so it’s really easy to fit in

Putting aspect on a good pair of boots is kinda a brick for reselling unless that person is for sure gonna wanna use aspect. You’re not really gonna be reselling this helmet unless it’s to someone doing the same build in which case they’ll probably need it there (or be scouring for enchant). Kinda minor point but just explainin full thought process behind specifying helmet.
Last edited by LilUglyPolo on Jul 8, 2020, 11:54:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info