[3.11] Blade Vortex Fire Convert - DECIMATE the Atlas | Speed/AoE | 20mil+ Shaper DPS | All Content

So i was thinking about trying this build out on heist league but im afraid the barrier to entry is way too expensive as a pseudo league start character. Is this build viable at all for endgame mapping or bossing at all while collecting the gear or am i just going to get shit on before i even make it to maps?
First and foremost, thank you for sharing your build!

I am interested in the build, but several things I cannot craft since harvest ended. I just have a few questions I would like to ask.

1. If I already have the calamitous visions jewel, would I still be able to run anger as well? I am trying to get more phys to fire conversion using the node on the watcher's eye and substitute getting 50% gloves. Would I be able to run the both together?

2. How much dps loss is not having aspect of the spider on the helmet? I have a helmet that has -9% fire resist and +1 power charges but no aspect and seals (which I only suspect is more of a QoL problem)

3. Would not having a headhunter impact the build in a big way? I dont think I can resist cap if I dont equip a all res stygian vise.

Thank you in advance!
How are you guys getting the chest this league?
Buying it, lol luckily exalt are really cheap this league so if you actively sell and just loot it shouldnt be too bad. 11-13ex rn
"
Buying it, lol luckily exalt are really cheap this league so if you actively sell and just loot it shouldnt be too bad. 11-13ex rn

Do you just get the shittiest one you can? lol
"
Sumidor wrote:
"

Do you just get the shittiest one you can? lol

I mean...Yeah, If you can luck out and find one with some life and maybe one resist. But having an open suffix helps if u need a stat craft.
i just done understand why im so squish.. i cant even map.. i die 3-4 times a map if something looks at me i fall over.... and porcupines.... cant even do the map if they are in it

heres my gear for reference
"
i just done understand why im so squish.. i cant even map.. i die 3-4 times a map if something looks at me i fall over.... and porcupines.... cant even do the map if they are in it

heres my gear for reference

Well you have very little life on all your gear. This build is a pretty squishy one to begin with. Second a explode chest is pretty necessary i think for this build that would take care of porcupines.

Quick glance get xoph blood amulet. get a boot with at least 70+ life res and 30 MS. Tabula has no stats. if you can't afford a explode chest get a 6link corrupted with the correct color with life and res rolls. That belt has 0 life. Get 25% physical to fire conversion on your gloves with life and res. The one you have on is pretty useless for this build. The helm get life and res. roll cant freeze on your flask. budget version is get 20% duration on a rare.

You need a cwdt setup. Follow the gem and links in this guide. Not sure what the gem are in your boots
Im playing this build right now and just reached lvl 100 2 days ago. Its one of the most fun builds to play nowadays. Next things to upgrade will be meh as harvest is no more. But culling unnerve gloves are the next step.
"
reggie_gakil wrote:
Im playing this build right now and just reached lvl 100 2 days ago. Its one of the most fun builds to play nowadays. Next things to upgrade will be meh as harvest is no more. But culling unnerve gloves are the next step.

I just started this build, similar to yours, how do you handle healing? I have a instant lifeflask and thats not enough what is supposed to keep me sustained?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info