[3.11] Blade Vortex Fire Convert - DECIMATE the Atlas | Speed/AoE | 20mil+ Shaper DPS | All Content

I wanted to thank everyone helping me build according to this guide and covering the gaps that I could not comprehend. This build is insane and a must try. Just using an explody chest together with a few basic items and you'll be rocking the entirety of all maps.

Got this mirrored, was trying to craft one for to long and after several 100 attempts at getting t1 fire damage gave up.
Contemplating from switching from a min/maxed Ci coc ice nova max block build to this but I’m concerned with the squishiness, how does it compare?
Last edited by Kryticalx on Aug 23, 2020, 2:30:53 PM
"
Kryticalx wrote:
Contemplating from switching from a min/maxed Ci coc ice nova max block build to this but I’m concerned with the squishiness, how does it compare?

I'm not fully build yet but I can confirm you'll be very squishy (coming from a berserker ground slam build previous character, 8k life).

The lack in defensives is made up for damage so you should be able to quickly kill of certain targets before anything bad happens to you. With plenty of exalts you'll be able to do way more than you might possibly think with this build. Very powerful and insane for mapping.
I'm SO confused... my build is nearly min/maxed besides resists but my DPS is 10m lower than his PoB, can someone help me see what the difference is?

Would awakened elemental focus be better over combustion?

Why does his Glorious Vanity have a lot of extra stats on his PoB?
Last edited by Kryticalx on Aug 24, 2020, 2:52:41 PM
"
firenovix wrote:

Got this mirrored, was trying to craft one for to long and after several 100 attempts at getting t1 fire damage gave up.

Still working on mine, t1 Fire dmg took ~2800 remadd fire. It's just simply so frigging rare. I think the weight of 13 is very generious, prolly even more rare than that! Saw t2 fire% dmg twice during this time, so that's really rare too!

It finally happened!

~2800 remadd fire for t1 fire dmg% (Average should been 13 in 7013 aka ~ 1 in 540, but I'm not sure the weight of 13 is accurate or I Was just so unlucky)

~150 remadd phys for +3 phys spell gems

-6 remadd influence and ~20 reroll suffixes (average is ~1 in 35 or something)

~10 remadd crit (Average is 1 in 16)

Hard to say if I was lucky or unlucky, at least prefix part I think I spent close to 300 ex on seeds and blossoms (Phys remadd, aug and annuls are kinda rare)
But on the Suffix part on the other hand I was really lucky!
Does anyone happen to know why Thread of Hope is being used in the POB? It's not being utilized as it seems?
Last edited by witkop525 on Aug 28, 2020, 7:38:38 AM
I need some input for improving my dps. Idk if my setup in POB is correct, but I tried following the guide. Here's my pob https://pastebin.com/cY97R7MN
Is the staff much better then this setup:

?
I still have a room to improve my damage, but I'm finally able to do 100% deli maps with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info