[3.11] CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Max Block

"
BrettLee wrote:
"
Sunnyice724 wrote:
Guys I need some advice against sirus a8 setup. Is there anything you change? For example do we need the increased area of effect with herald of ice against sirus or can I change that to a cwdt immortal call setup? Any other changes I should be doing against him? I already have a corrupted blood jewel. I assume we need to switch our awakened added cold gem to increased critical strikes since we cant sustain our bottled faith the whole fight? Thanks in advance.

I don't change anything and find him really easy with this build. I have been offering carry services on +300 ping and its fine.

The only flask I use during the initial phases is bottled faith (one use every time he drops down), which sustains itself fine. Then when the last phase starts I pop all the flasks and hes dead before he can do much. If anything I would switch out cinderswallown urn for another flask.

I see I didn't know you could sustain bottled faith throughout the fight thanks for the tip. I guess its better to keep awakened added cold. About the Awakened area of effect gem linked with increased crit does it help at all against bosses or its just for clearing? I was thinking of maybe using ice golem for bossing
Last edited by Sunnyice724 on Aug 3, 2020, 9:27:40 AM
This is pure gold, 10/10 thanks for sharing. If you want some actual advice, you can either (a) vendor all your items and pick a different build or (b) take a look at your items, then read the guide, and then follow the guide.[/quote]

I am new to POE (this is my second league) and there is still a lot that I am trying to figure out and understand. I went out on a limb to try a new build, and as I said, I just started this. I read this guide, and still can't understand why I see 0 crit. Also, regrading ES, I know how to increase, but 3 times what I currently have seems out of reach. In all the POE forums, the community has been helpful and understanding. Instead your chose to discourage and be a jerk. I can't understand why someone would take the time to write something nasty to someone else just for the hell of it. [/quote]

I try to help people that actually make an effort. I have made plenty of posts on here to help people seeking crafting advice or on their specific builds, and in game too.

You however, have made zero effort. Have you actually looked at any of the items that you have? Let me know when you have.[/quote]

I truly don't understand what you are talking about. I have obviously followed the guide and made an effort. All of my gear is specific to this build and my tree is exactly the same as the guide. Just because I didn't have a lot of ex to spend, doesn't mean I made zero effort. I figured out my crit problem. The Cospri I have didnt have Global critical strike modifier. Now that I solved that, the build makes sense and I can do high tier maps. You are clearly just a jerk that gets off putting others down.
Last edited by buckr49 on Aug 3, 2020, 9:41:22 AM
"
Juts wrote:
"
xAlvin07x wrote:
Hi friends,

I am wondering if anyone can help me with my build?
I am following this one and trying to be as close as possible to Ammeron's pob.
Thing is I am very close to his items, but my dps is half of his.
I am surely missing something, just wondering if anyone can point that out as I am new to this and the config and calc of pob confuses the heck out of me.

My problem with my build right now aside from DPS is I am dying to Sirus constantly. I can't get a deathless Sirus run. Same goes for Shaper, Elder, Minotaurs, hydra etc.

Conquerors I have no problem just sirus and other bosses.

Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/FFHLJHh8

I am constantly checking this forum, please help me out.

Thank you very much.
Tulisan

Why do you have inner conviction allocated twice, it doesnt stack. Also corrosive elements on your cluster does nothing since you already have frost bomb. Swap the place of frostbite and frost bomb in your items so frost bomb is back in the sword.

Your uncapped cold isnt the highest i don't think so your wise oak isnt doing anything.

Thanks for the reply man. I have updated my POB.

https://pastebin.com/gz685jGK

Fixed the skill gem slotting and also the large cluster jewel I have replaced corrosive with another vengeful. Double vengeful commander.
Removed 2nd inner conviction.
I will fix my resistance soon, but aside from that, what improvement can I do?

Thanks.
"
BrettLee wrote:
"
_DumB_ wrote:
What is meant by - "as we are assassin our crit will be 100%".

At level 96, my critical on cyclone is 68 % with 7 power charges.
Can someone explain this ?

Should I take a node which gives crit chance ????

Try reading.

"The next important stat is Critical Strike Chance. As an assassin the crit chance of ice nova is easily going to reach 100%. However, we still need to invest in sources of crit for cyclone"

You can take either a watcher's eye with hatred flat crit, or flat crit on your chest.

Try not being a jerk.
What to choose in pantheon ?
"
buckr49 wrote:
"
BrettLee wrote:
"
buckr49 wrote:
I am new to POE (this is my second league) and there is still a lot that I am trying to figure out and understand. I went out on a limb to try a new build, and as I said, I just started this. I read this guide, and still can't understand why I see 0 crit. Also, regrading ES, I know how to increase, but 3 times what I currently have seems out of reach. In all the POE forums, the community has been helpful and understanding. Instead your chose to discourage and be a jerk. I can't understand why someone would take the time to write something nasty to someone else just for the hell of it.

I try to help people that actually make an effort. I have made plenty of posts on here to help people seeking crafting advice or on their specific builds, and in game too.

You however, have made zero effort. Have you actually looked at any of the items that you have? Let me know when you have.

I truly don't understand what you are talking about. I have obviously followed the guide and made an effort. All of my gear is specific to this build and my tree is exactly the same as the guide. Just because I didn't have a lot of ex to spend, doesn't mean I made zero effort. I figured out my crit problem. The Cospri I have didnt have Global critical strike modifier. Now that I solved that, the build makes sense and I can do high tier maps. You are clearly just a jerk that gets off putting others down.

While your weapon didn’t have that specific mod one the ACTUAL problem was that you had one with Resolute Technique which increases your hit rate to 100% in exchange for being unable to deal critical strikes at all. That roll on a cospri’s pretty much bricks the item and should just be deleted since it defeats the purpose of using the weapon at all.

The missing "+25% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier" actually does nothing for your crit rate only the damage of your critical strikes

When you buy corrupted items you should check and search on google (or something similar) the new Implicit mods if you're not familiar cause you can get some terrible mods for your builds.
Last edited by Themusclecop on Aug 3, 2020, 2:18:21 PM
"
Morzine1 wrote:
What to choose in pantheon ?

Not the guide maker but pantheons are all defensive options so pick what you like really.

Minors. DoTs always mess with me so I take Ralakesh or Abberath. Garukahn if I just want to map faster.

Major. Brine King if you don't have max or decent stun avoid is what I did till I got rolls on my jewels. Solaris for bossing. Arakaali if I really get tilted from bleeds or if in lab. Lunaris for general mapping.
So I hit CDR, and avoid elemental ailments on my boots and decided to keep them, but I'm really missing Tailwind from when I had just Hunter boots. You guys think I could sell these to a bosser or is there a possible way of salvaging them that would make more sense?

EDIT: Nevermind. I swapped the MS craft to MS/Onslaught and they're awesome now.
Last edited by Minirova on Aug 3, 2020, 3:13:19 PM

You however, have made zero effort. Have you actually looked at any of the items that you have? Let me know when you have.[/quote]

I truly don't understand what you are talking about. I have obviously followed the guide and made an effort. All of my gear is specific to this build and my tree is exactly the same as the guide. Just because I didn't have a lot of ex to spend, doesn't mean I made zero effort. I figured out my crit problem. The Cospri I have didnt have Global critical strike modifier. Now that I solved that, the build makes sense and I can do high tier maps. You are clearly just a jerk that gets off putting others down. [/quote]

While your weapon didn’t have that specific mod one the ACTUAL problem was that you had one with Resolute Technique which increases your hit rate to 100% in exchange for being unable to deal critical strikes at all. That roll on a cospri’s pretty much bricks the item and should just be deleted since it defeats the purpose of using the weapon at all.

The missing "+25% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier" actually does nothing for your crit rate only the damage of your critical strikes

When you buy corrupted items you should check and search on google (or something similar) the new Implicit mods if you're not familiar cause you can get some terrible mods for your builds. [/quote]

Thank you, this is exactly the help I was looking for and will likely help others.
How do we fit a HH in this build? I would need to find a way to get more resists for fire and lightning and some ES

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info