Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

POE does not Start Error: Failed to initialise

Did you try the VIRUS scanning as suggested?

Defragged the files on the SSD? Try IOBITS and let it also do a boot Defrag of the main files.

Make sure your PAGING FILE / SWAP FILE is disabled.

CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+
Ram : 4GB Kingston PC2-6400 5-5-5-18
Mobo: Abit KN9-Sli (NF570-Sli chipset with Realtek Audio)
GPU: ATI HD4670 1GB
HD: Maxtor 20GB - OS - Seagate 500GB - Games / Storage / PageFile
Network / ISP: Wired / Cox Cable
Last edited by Greybear1andonly on Apr 26, 2012, 8:03:07 PM
"

Defragged the files on the SSD? Try IOBITS and let it also do a boot Defrag of the main files.

There is no point defragging an SSD. It just wears it out faster.
Code warrior
I'm re-posting this on multiple threads hoping to get response.

"
SplatterChop wrote:

my specs:
Intel i5 3210M @ 2.50GHz 4gb RAM Direct X 11 Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 AMD Radeon 2gRam
I'm running on Windows 8.

I don't know why this keeps happening, I've re-downloaded this game thrice! And yes, I've searched this forum and followed instructions on
1.defaulting English the regional language setting,
2.run the program as admin,
3.blocked from firewall,
4.moved the .ggpk file and rerun the client.
(I've tried all these separately and all at once.)

nothing seems to work, have I missed anything? I also ran the patch check and nothing was wrong/missing. I tried changing the compatibility to earlier versions of windows and nothing. Honestly, I'm frustrated. I couldn't play this on my old crappy PC, so I got a new one, (far fetched maybe but true.)

I REALLY WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME.
If you need anymore details I could send you my DxDiag file. I would be grateful for any help.

also what do I have to do w/ the virus scan? This pc new so I doubt ther'd be one, I'm running Norton.
Last edited by SplatterChop on Apr 13, 2013, 6:25:49 PM
"
Rhys wrote:
"

There is no point defragging an SSD. It just wears it out faster.

To clarify, the view you see of the drive map in the defragmenter does not necessarily show the actual map of the SSD and running defrag just shuffles the sectors around for no reason. The GGPK_Defragmentor tool mentioned in a sticky here may be of use still.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info