[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

"
ltt26905 wrote:
Hi, i invested about 25Ex on my but my dps is kindda meh, can u plz check and fix it, tyvm ?
https://pastebin.com/5Xw3KA6w

A decent rare staff will increase your damage by around 25-40%, other than that you're sitting at around 4.5-5mil Sirus DPS which isn't too bad.

Is your problem on bosses or on trash?
"
SquishyDoge wrote:

man... its so hard to find a staff like that... specially in standard...

is brotherhood really that much better than choir?

and is there anyway to mod this with the +3 without losing the +1 and per power?

Probably not going to do much better than that unless you have a practically unlimited crafting budget.
The harvest crafting is really what makes it possible to do such crazy crafts.
Personally id just stick with what you have as its still pretty good for clearing, you just may not hit the same crazy boss dps as some of us.

and the badge makes you like twice as fast maybe more.
Does someone know what is the best way to craft the +3 lightning gems +2 spell gems, +1 power charge and increased damage per power charge staff?

"
Neruxian wrote:
Does someone know what is the best way to craft the +3 lightning gems +2 spell gems, +1 power charge and increased damage per power charge staff?

Read through this thread theres step by step instructions posted by a few different people
Thats still a couple hundred exalt craft though which is why most of us skip the +2.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/hspy3x/glyph_spire_zeus_favorite_weapon/
is there any good suggestion for a skill to use other than storm brand?
Hello mates.
So im looking for my next improvement:
Any suggestions?

I used like 20+ rem-add caster, rem + aug caster to hit +gem lvl with no luck.
"
pandanielak wrote:
Hello mates.
So im looking for my next improvement:
Any suggestions?

I used like 20+ rem-add caster, rem + aug caster to hit +gem lvl with no luck.

less th community build doesnt calc correctly an agnor south or w.e would be stronger due to the +gem levels

i have a staff like yours but wwhen i try to equip it, it shows i deal much less damage than the south unique

I found the best method to craft this best staff for hot from reddit
If someone think is useful. I will share the method as i craft 2 ea as first i sold overprice at 160ex. Just set overprice cause i don’t want to sell only show in market to wait another stuff. But has a crazy guy buy it. Craft cost range is 20-60ex depend on your luck. (Please ignore the price i setting cause i dont want to sell it again)
Anyone mind sharing tips on how to do t16 100% delirium? cant seem to survive in that clusterfuck, also want to ask how do the damage scale up? on pob my max is around 8m dps, but i just cant seem to push it to 10m or higher (i do want that big dick 20m dmg i see on poeninja) ? should i stack more elemental damage? or is my 560% crit multiplier too low? any help is apprecriated, pob : https://pastebin.com/jEj81gXh

I figured i can increase my dps by quite a lot by upgrading the staff but its gonna be a 100+ ex purchase/ craft, another upgrade i spot is my jewel, getting more crit multiplier and damage, but beside these, any other upgrades i missed?
Anyone have a guide on how to craft the +1 intelligence/lightning skill gems amulet? Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info