[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

https://pastebin.com/XdQ3dejT

Made some slight changes to the tree to try and get some block for less spooky mapping. Melts nearly everything.

Swap Rumi (mainly for mapping) with Bottled Faith (bossing) here and there depending how frisky I wanna be.

Crafted what I think is the best helm you can get, but not sure if maybe there's something slightly better. You could get inc aoe or 20% ele dmg instead of the life, but I'm pretty sure the life is much better.

In most cases I think these helms are better than running the 6l in the staff. Not only is it at least slightly more damage, but it also frees up 2 gem slots. I haven't seen a PoB yet that doesn't get more damage from the helm (even if only a little).

Some other thoughts:

I'm messing with Aspect of the Avian- I think it might be better, since movement speed is hard to come by and I seem to be mostly limited by how fast I can run.

Running Blind as a support to a cwdt seems like a good idea, probably on ball lightning.

Also prefer to have Awakened Curse on Hit in a 6l cwdt, which is possible because of the helm, to automate curse application on all mobs.

I miss Inpulsa a lot. Right now I'm running Vinktar's for the leech (for Soul Tether), and also for the 20% convert to lightning. Checking a phys spell, looks like converting 20% to light gives me 24% extra damage, so thats how much the explosions get.

Having the amulet I have instead of a +2 amulet seems like a better idea also because of the phys explosions. The damage per 15 int mod gives me an additional 30% generic damage, and the crit multi applies too.

I only see a 0.6% dmg increase from Badge of the Brotherhood, although of course the movement speed from the additional Elusive effectiveness is very good. Don't think I could fit the res in anywhere else because of Soul Tether though.

Don't feel the need to run a Life Flask with Soul Tether, although it's lead to some near-death experiences, it has yet to kill me. Although now I am realizing I accidentally have been running two Quartz!

Current Gear

Last edited by vegeto079 on Jul 15, 2020, 4:41:09 AM
"
Shankhook wrote:
If loan messenger doubles HoT damage why do you say it's not necessary, is there enough damage for end game without it?

Since this is supposed to be a map farmer then you don't need loan messenger, if you want to run endgame bosses I'd advice you get it.

"
vegeto079 wrote:
Crafted what I think is the best helm you can get, but not sure if maybe there's something slightly better. You could get inc aoe or 20% ele dmg instead of the life, but I'm pretty sure the life is much better.

In most cases I think these helms are better than running the 6l in the staff. Not only is it at least slightly more damage, but it also frees up 2 gem slots. I haven't seen a PoB yet that doesn't get more damage from the helm (even if only a little).

Some other thoughts:

I'm messing with Aspect of the Avian- I think it might be better, since movement speed is hard to come by and I seem to be mostly limited by how fast I can run.

Running Blind as a support to a cwdt seems like a good idea, probably on ball lightning.

Also prefer to have Awakened Curse on Hit in a 6l cwdt, which is possible because of the helm, to automate curse application on all mobs.

I miss Inpulsa a lot. Right now I'm running Vinktar's for the leech (for Soul Tether), and also for the 20% convert to lightning. Checking a phys spell, looks like converting 20% to light gives me 24% extra damage, so thats how much the explosions get.

Having the amulet I have instead of a +2 amulet seems like a better idea also because of the phys explosions. The damage per 15 int mod gives me an additional 30% generic damage, and the crit multi applies too.

I only see a 0.6% dmg increase from Badge of the Brotherhood, although of course the movement speed from the additional Elusive effectiveness is very good. Don't think I could fit the res in anywhere else because of Soul Tether though.

Don't feel the need to run a Life Flask with Soul Tether, although it's lead to some near-death experiences, it has yet to kill me. Although now I am realizing I accidentally have been running two Quartz!

Current Gear

Sweet helmet!

The thing about badge is mainly movement speed, even though you get a buff to damage and dodge, but it makes a big difference having 10 frenzy charges and even stronger elusive.
Hi able to look through my POB? I am having issues with DPS and suvivability.
https://pastebin.com/4saN51nJ

Also how do i proc HOT against a boss? It should proc when i shock the boss right?
"
Hi able to look through my POB? I am having issues with DPS and suvivability.
https://pastebin.com/4saN51nJ

Also how do i proc HOT against a boss? It should proc when i shock the boss right?

POB is not working but from what I can see on your profile there's a couple things you can do.

Add/remove life on body armour to get life instead of life regen. Augment chaos res on other items if possible. You should also get Storm drinker if you can, you could also annoint Heart of thunder for more leech. Cinderswallow flask will help you bigtime with leech/regen during mapping.
Do you think this build could handle extreme content like 100% delirious maps or the damage wouldn't be good enough for this type of content?
"
dideek420 wrote:
Do you think this build could handle extreme content like 100% delirious maps or the damage wouldn't be good enough for this type of content?

Can't attest to it but i'd seriously doubt it, as soon as you are not vapourizing stuff instantly these sort of builds tend to fall over. I'd be keen to see it if it's been done.
Can anyone help me out here with my build. I am doing fine for now but i think i am starting to feel a bit of difficulty killing map bosses. White maps are fine, some yellow maps i struggle. I suspect it is due to my items not being bis, that's why i am struggling occasionally. Would greatly appreciate if someone were to be able to help me.

POB: https://pastebin.com/747h4jD2
"
Shankhook wrote:
"
dideek420 wrote:

Can't attest to it but i'd seriously doubt it, as soon as you are not vapourizing stuff instantly these sort of builds tend to fall over. I'd be keen to see it if it's been done.

Yeah I'd say the same, getting up to 80-100% delirius it's gonna be tricky.
"
Billy336 wrote:
Can anyone help me out here with my build. I am doing fine for now but i think i am starting to feel a bit of difficulty killing map bosses. White maps are fine, some yellow maps i struggle. I suspect it is due to my items not being bis, that's why i am struggling occasionally. Would greatly appreciate if someone were to be able to help me.

POB: https://pastebin.com/747h4jD2

Since you're only lvl 78 Im not surprised, it'll get better. Especially when you get cluster jewels which will improve your dmg a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info