[3.20] ⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Inquisitor⚡ Leaguestart | Smooth Mapper | All Uber Bosses Down

"
Radingod wrote:
Hey, I'm wondering if you end up with a 'trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill' wand, how exactly is it best utilized in this build? My friend has the craft for it but I'm unsure how it is best taken advantage of.

Using molten shell/golem/ ele weakness on my trigger, using wave on self cast only on big rare or bosses, don't feel the need in other case and overall it feels great
Its probably me but unless you throw a lot of currency on the build there is no way to have a smooth gameplay on end game content.

Sirus fight:
Unless you have all day long and you dodge everything, dont try. Zero DPS
Rest for the other end game bosses.

I know is probably me, but a simple 20% Deli map is just not doable for me.

While trying to craft BOOTS, better GLOVES, WAND and HELMET is just too many currency and the rest of the gear isnt Top tier.

So, for now I'm going to park the build and start again with something different.

When I have lot of currency to throw on craft and hit the right mods I will come back and try again.

For now is just not funny.

"
NinuzTrustMe wrote:
Its probably me but unless you throw a lot of currency on the build there is no way to have a smooth gameplay on end game content.

Sirus fight:
Unless you have all day long and you dodge everything, dont try. Zero DPS
Rest for the other end game bosses.

I know is probably me, but a simple 20% Deli map is just not doable for me.

While trying to craft BOOTS, better GLOVES, WAND and HELMET is just too many currency and the rest of the gear isnt Top tier.

So, for now I'm going to park the build and start again with something different.

When I have lot of currency to throw on craft and hit the right mods I will come back and try again.

For now is just not funny.

i guess u miss somewhere, playing this build as a starter since 3.10 or 3.11, and never have been upset about it. Even on a 5L shav Sirus A5-6 is not that hard, the LL transition could be a bit complicated but when u start playing as LL DPS increase a lot and mapping is easy.
Just to care to some affix that can be a pain (elem res, EE, etc)

And it's then a lot of fun to play !

"

i guess u miss somewhere, playing this build as a starter since 3.10 or 3.11, and never have been upset about it. Even on a 5L shav Sirus A5-6 is not that hard, the LL transition could be a bit complicated but when u start playing as LL DPS increase a lot and mapping is easy.

Well my Char are public and I followed the build on every step, i already made the transition to LL but I have 2 main issue.

Low damage and Squishy as fuck.
so yeah for now just gonna move into another char and come back once i have a couple of items crafted.
"
NinuzTrustMe wrote:

"

Well my Char are public and I followed the build on every step, i already made the transition to LL but I have 2 main issue.

Low damage and Squishy as fuck.
so yeah for now just gonna move into another char and come back once i have a couple of items crafted.

You transitioned to LL without replacing a bunch of pieces that have low or no ES. Boots/Gloves/Helmet.

Missing Holy Conquest cluster jewel and watchers eye. No elemental catalyst on rings.

Cold res isnt highest so your missing TONS of damage from wise oak.

Still using Cerberus Limb.

Just having actual ES pieces and proper wand etc is like +1k ES and +20% DPS.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Last edited by Velyna on Feb 2, 2021, 5:32:00 PM
"
You transitioned to LL without replacing a bunch of pieces that have low or no ES. Boots/Gloves/Helmet.

Missing Holy Conquest cluster jewel and watchers eye. No elemental catalyst on rings.

Cold res isnt highest so your missing TONS of damage from wise oak.

Still using Cerberus Limb.

Just having actual ES pieces and proper wand etc is like +1k ES and +20% DPS.

This is what I'm saying.
All this pieces require a lot of currecy, not contesting the build at all.
Just saying maybe is not the right one for me to start the season with.
I have the Holy conquest jewel but not enough point for now.
Ele catalyst are on my ring for full conversion.
Cold res is true its a 56% and I'm trying to replace the boots which are half crafted.
The wand, the wand.
Bases with at least 2 of the 3 required mods are really really expensive, so unless i got very lucky for now im gonna pass.
I'm currently crafting this pieces:

When I will finish with those items I'm sure the build will be much much better, but it takes time and currency.
Very interesting build with Storm Brands.
Have a problem with mana reserved craft, so solved it in other way, but still have 7 auras.
Does Hatered imb or just on of possible auras?
I'm confusing sometimes on high tier juse maps, how to tank damage, or not to die, because 6k ES even with tempest, imortal call and vall molten shell didn't give me strong deffence. Any desicion?
/discuss

"
alesanatx21 wrote:
Very interesting build with Storm Brands.
Have a problem with mana reserved craft, so solved it in other way, but still have 7 auras.
Does Hatered imb or just on of possible auras?
I'm confusing sometimes on high tier juse maps, how to tank damage, or not to die, because 6k ES even with tempest, imortal call and vall molten shell didn't give me strong deffence. Any desicion?

You want hatred active yea, very strong and needed for watchers eye as well. Just lower clarity/precision level until you can fit it.

When damage gets high enough we freeze and/or chill most things in a map which feels safe.

I didn't use Immortal Call but if you want to then you don't need molten shell in trigger wand.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Last edited by Velyna on Feb 4, 2021, 9:03:48 AM
never played a brand build and decided to try Velyna brand lowlife, oof, this is something incredible. simple and strong build. you don't need to invest a lot to dominate bosses. this is my league starter for next league 100%

ps. thanks for helping me figure out the build on your stream <3
I have problem with this build..now i am problem to kill elder on 15 tier map.
I dont know what i do bad, but DMG is low like survenability.

ITs possible check my profile?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info