[3.20] ⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Inquisitor⚡ Leaguestart | Smooth Mapper | All Uber Bosses Down

"
NinuzTrustMe wrote:
Dunno how you guys farm tons of currency, but thats probably knowledge.

Anyway, Im kinda stuck, I have 0 currency so I'm trying to farm and upgrade my gear.
I guess the next step will be getting a better belt ( with res if possible )
and than I dont know when I should change the weapon.

What you guys suggest?
I dont know how to post the build in here but my char are public.

Belt and some higher ES gloves are good places to start upgrading.

Next probably crafting a storm brand enchanted hubris helm.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
"
Belt and some higher ES gloves are good places to start upgrading.

Next probably crafting a storm brand enchanted hubris helm.

Yeah,
I'm kinda stuck now, due to not having currency, the build anyway is really good.

I feel squishy on some maps, getting one shotted by bosses or some particular mob.
But in overall is great, my DPS is still low, on POB with all the flask up is around 450k

I'm a new player tho, and the build is really easy to follow and upgrade.

Thanks!
After picking up transcendent flesh and the cluster jewels yesterday, this build is freaking great. At this point, it's just refining items like a 6L body, watcher's eye, etc.
"
After picking up transcendent flesh and the cluster jewels yesterday, this build is freaking great. At this point, it's just refining items like a 6L body, watcher's eye, etc.

Nice :)

Big day for me.

Picked up a 6L Shav in under 100 fusings.

Managed a decent wand, just need Grove to give me remove fire.

Edit: Just bought a redeemer orb to slam it. Just need to work on crafting it.

Last edited by GenuineProdigy on Jan 31, 2021, 7:36:26 AM
Is there a general "this is the best way" to put a wand together? I'm 700 alts in and cannot, for the love of God, roll a + to light/all gems. I'm gonna guess alt regal is the best way but figured I'd ask.

Thanks in advance!
"
Psyllent wrote:
Is there a general "this is the best way" to put a wand together? I'm 700 alts in and cannot, for the love of God, roll a + to light/all gems. I'm gonna guess alt regal is the best way but figured I'd ask.

Thanks in advance!

You might have a easier time finding a Grove with lightning modifier rolls. You could also just buy a wand that has some of the modifiers you need and work from that.
Last edited by GenuineProdigy on Jan 31, 2021, 7:31:25 AM
Hey, I'm wondering if you end up with a 'trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill' wand, how exactly is it best utilized in this build? My friend has the craft for it but I'm unsure how it is best taken advantage of.
"
Radingod wrote:
Hey, I'm wondering if you end up with a 'trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill' wand, how exactly is it best utilized in this build? My friend has the craft for it but I'm unsure how it is best taken advantage of.

I had Golem / Molten Shell / Wave of Conviction in mine.
Last edited by Velyna on Jan 31, 2021, 1:26:05 PM
Hi I just started the league yesterday on ps4 currently the limb is sitting at 30c while lioneyes is 10c what would be a good choice till I can buy a limb?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info