[3.20] ⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Inquisitor⚡ Leaguestart | Smooth Mapper | All Uber Bosses Down

I'm having big problems with my life just draining and dying to im guessing bleed mobs? - how to fix this ?
"
Gwarous wrote:
I'm having big problems with my life just draining and dying to im guessing bleed mobs? - how to fix this ?

flask which removes bleeding
Hi i just wanted ask about best option to craft wand with +2 level gems.
Currently im trying to get this using harvest with caster reroll.
Thanks for any tips.
"
"
Gwarous wrote:

Thanks i brain farted on that...

Now i have a dps problem im only doing 20k dps with all the gear listed .... having trouble downing bosses with it...
"
Gwarous wrote:
"
"
Gwarous wrote:

Thanks i brain farted on that...

Now i have a dps problem im only doing 20k dps with all the gear listed .... having trouble downing bosses with it...

You can fix your jewels. The jewels in the Midgame (LL) POB are +7 attributes, 13% critical strike multiplier for spells, and 7% maximum energy shield. You have random cluster jewels, and a damage/critical strike for cold spells.
Last edited by GenuineProdigy on Jan 23, 2021, 8:51:03 PM
Pretty much done Upgrading my charcater now, just wanted to say Thank you for the build, is super fun.
In my opinion an Jewel with cannot be cursed with Silence is also pretty big QOL and I also liked running with an Enduring Mana Flask to spam more Brands

Heres my Gear hitting about 5m DPS with Flasks up

Next steps should then be to try getting in Aspect of Spider and Getting a corrupted shavs but not sure if Im gonna do that.
Also tryed the build with an hh, is also pretty fun
Last edited by Riversouls on Jan 24, 2021, 12:04:59 PM
Hi, only one question. Why empower in the brand recall + arcane surge setup? I can't figure out if worth it or not and why.
Heya, I was wondering what the damage is like with the budget version, and what it might be like fresh into LL? It can do all content I assume? Sorry if dumb questions, I love storm brand but haven't played it since the changes in 3.11, was hoping this might feel as good as it used to.
"
Pretty much done Upgrading my charcater now, just wanted to say Thank you for the build, is super fun.
In my opinion an Jewel with cannot be cursed with Silence is also pretty big QOL and I also liked running with an Enduring Mana Flask to spam more Brands

Heres my Gear hitting about 5m DPS with Flasks up

Dunno how you guys farm tons of currency, but thats probably knowledge.

Anyway, Im kinda stuck, I have 0 currency so I'm trying to farm and upgrade my gear.
I guess the next step will be getting a better belt ( with res if possible )
and than I dont know when I should change the weapon.

What you guys suggest?
I dont know how to post the build in here but my char are public.

"
Drarke wrote:
Heya, I was wondering what the damage is like with the budget version, and what it might be like fresh into LL? It can do all content I assume? Sorry if dumb questions, I love storm brand but haven't played it since the changes in 3.11, was hoping this might feel as good as it used to.

The fresh LL PoB should feel quite good in reasonably high content, it will take investment from there to do it all though. Storm Brand still feels amazing, you just have to use a few clusters and alt quality gems to make it shine!
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info