@@ VESS CANNON BUILD (Phy Wand CI) @@

Well my attempt completely failed (level 65) due to low life and no uber ES gear and I can't get anyone to trade for some high fire res boots. I died 3 times in aqueduct solo because of flicker strike evil so right now going to General Merciless I won't even attempt in group.

I will say I really liked the style and speed, I was able to spam single shot ps with faster attacks and lightning damage (10%) and increased crits and once I got frenzy on main attack DPS with only 6 power balls and 3 frenzy was at 3800 dps at .34 as. Solo this was pretty good but death around each corner even with a shield--not a good one. In parties it was decent and I ran those conduit gloves to share bubbles. Oh and discharge as a bonus I guess maxed at 10k but that was with conc effect. But without my assorted gear buffs like 26% lightning, 50% weapon elemental (125% for PS), I'm sure I would have given up sooner but it's given me a new idea.
Last edited by raziekeljr on Jun 19, 2013, 8:16:56 AM
Welp, I just died, was almost ready to take unwavering stance and hopefully get some decent CI gear! Freaking decyned Hasted LMP Fire dog in the docks... I give up on onslaught or any league, may as well stay on default. -.-
i'm really loving this build. i am currently lv 70 on onslaught, and i'm having an absolute blast. obviously, going a little more defensive, and putting my own spin on things (no 5L yet, going to 5L my chest as soon as i'm not poor anymore lol) using clarity + anger + disc + hatred. doing 1.3k tooltip dps in town (PS + LMP + CritDmg + Acc) and about 3k fully buffed (7 charges, 3 frenzy, blood rage). i haven't done maps yet obviously, i'm going to wait until i have a 5L for that and have well over 5k ES. right now i have about 4400 ES.

here is my gear

need to reroll a few flasks but being in onslaught league, i spent all my money on my chest piece and weapon, so i can't upgrade anything for a few days now. i have just been farming docks in groups while i get more gear, but i'm really enjoying the playstyle of it.

i have one question though, i have had some people tell me i'm dumb because i don't have unwavering stance, but i don't really see much of a problem if step-attack-step-attack against ranged mobs? worst comes to worst i can ninja log if i'm stun locked. but i won't put myself in a situation where i'm melee stunlocked, sounds like i'd be stupid if i did and would deserve to die.
"We believe - so we're misled, we assume - so we're played, we confide - so we're deceived, we trust - so we're betrayed"
Sorry again, took a big break..I see alot of new posts in this thread, but ill just respond to sillidons for now as more seem like conversations or statements then questions.
@sillidons I never used cannot be stunned on a ranged CI, its an absolute skill pnt or amulet nerf..there is no reason why a ranged should care about stun.
Only way ranged should suffer from stun lock is if they put themselves in a stupid situation. :)
Retired closed Beta rank #1 Butthole
Retired Anarchy rank #3 DatDrank
1st level 100 Domination Discharge
Hello. I have a question regarding how you leveled with this build. Did you level as pure ES or you specced into some hp nodes to level and then respecced to ES when you went CI? Thanks in adavance
IGN Shirsuno: Level 83 Necromancer in Legacy League

Only the spider is safe in her web.
"
Spinneret wrote:
Hello. I have a question regarding how you leveled with this build. Did you level as pure ES or you specced into some hp nodes to level and then respecced to ES when you went CI? Thanks in adavance

All es nodes, went CI when i hit 2k es

step by step guide is there for a reason :P
Last edited by Tonyg87 on Jun 23, 2013, 3:14:25 PM
"
Spinneret wrote:

Depends on the player and/or league.
I went life and ES based until I got decent gear that would get me 3k ES with CI, it requires you to reset out of your life nodes but for me it was safer to level like that on onslaught, on default though you may as well save yourself the hassle and go full energy shield (Just make sure you get gear with chaos resists).
Alright. Thanks to both for the answers. Just wanted to say that's a realy fun build to level. :)
IGN Shirsuno: Level 83 Necromancer in Legacy League

Only the spider is safe in her web.
let's say i don't scale elemental damage off the physical damage of the wand, would that still be a viable build?
"
scrtwpnx wrote:
let's say i don't scale elemental damage off the physical damage of the wand, would that still be a viable build?

Can you reword that question?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info