[3.18]Bleed Explosive Arrow Ballista totem| league starter| cheap | 2m+ w starter gear

"
TalenEmrys wrote:
Hey, it does look like the updated PoB link isn't loading. Using your harvest path as a bit of a 'close enough' one for the time being. Levelling seems a bit sluggish, any tips on how you do it?

Are you using the community fork version of PoB.

For leveling you can focus on the totem damage and not bleed and also scale the fire damage of explosive arrow until you have a strong physical bow to inflect good bleeds
"
ebadr wrote:

For leveling you can focus on the totem damage and not bleed and also scale the fire damage of explosive arrow until you have a strong physical bow to inflect good bleeds

How about new Divergent Explosive Arrow? 22 Explosive Arrows stuck, but less Skill Effect Duration. Is it worth it?

PS Sory for bad lang, not native speaker.
Last edited by FatManJoe on Sep 22, 2020, 5:58:38 PM
"
FatManJoe wrote:
"
ebadr wrote:

How about new Divergent Explosive Arrow? 22 Explosive Arrows stuck, but less Skill Effect Duration. Is it worth it?

more arrows will definitely result in more damage but you will need to invest in more attack speed to compensate.

I can't check the exact numbers since PoB does not support more than 20 arrows
"
ebadr wrote:
"
FatManJoe wrote:
"
ebadr wrote:

more arrows will definitely result in more damage but you will need to invest in more attack speed to compensate.

I can't check the exact numbers since PoB does not support more than 20 arrows

Another question: If i already have Kineticism i dont need Maim linked with Ensnaring Arrow?
Hey, just trying to work out why there's 400+% chance to bleed on the skilltree, surely 100% is enough to, well, always bleed? Especially with kineticism..
"
FatManJoe wrote:

Another question: If i already have Kineticism i dont need Maim linked with Ensnaring Arrow?

The maim gem itself causes the target to take increase physical damage so having it on Ensnaring arrow will buff the bleed damage when you hit the target.
Last edited by ebadr on Sep 24, 2020, 4:22:28 PM
"
TalenEmrys wrote:
Hey, just trying to work out why there's 400+% chance to bleed on the skilltree, surely 100% is enough to, well, always bleed? Especially with kineticism..

I actually never looked to the bleed chance. but most nodes that increases the damage also gives bleed chance. If you have Kineticism you don't need any bleed chance from anywhere else
Still leveling this but it has been very fun so far. just running around farting out totems while things bleed and die. I chose gladiator because the synergies were too good to me.

Apologies if someone mentioned this already but
has been really good. Sacrificing a ring slot + mana for skitter bots for meh resists and a strong vulnerability along with shock seems like a pretty decent tradeoff for this build.
"
dimms wrote:
Still leveling this but it has been very fun so far. just running around farting out totems while things bleed and die. I chose gladiator because the synergies were too good to me.

Apologies if someone mentioned this already but
has been really good. Sacrificing a ring slot + mana for skitter bots for meh resists and a strong vulnerability along with shock seems like a pretty decent tradeoff for this build.

I am glad you are enjoying it. The build has a relaxing and smooth play style.

regarding the profane proxy ring it maybe good in the beginning for the Glad/Champ variants but eventually you can get curse on hit ring and replace the skitter bots with more powerful aura and still get some benefits from the ring like life-resist-pysical damage-reduce mana cost
For the scion version you can simply but the curse in the trigger bow
spiritual command
totems are not minions ? why taking that one ?

what about including heavy draw for only 2 points ?

lol we can play explosive arrow lvl 1, popf see difference only on quality

ps
for heist league start chin sol bow is my choice
Last edited by TGillou on Sep 27, 2020, 3:04:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info