3.11.0f Hotfix

augment and remove crafts 100% got nerfed. i just hope that wasn't done intentionally...
Good afternoon, and what about PoE PS4 crashes? The game screen freezes, turn into black and then goes to the blue psn error page. Usually 3 or 4 times a day. It's happening to me and a friend. And thanks for the game, it is awesome.
"
augment and remove crafts 100% got nerfed. i just hope that wasn't done intentionally...

This. Done about ~1700 defence seeds and i have only 2 Remove Defence mod seeds and no single augment...
hi hopefully somebody is working on a fix for the PS4 crashes I’m not sure if it’s a consul thing or just PS4 but it has been abysmal since harvest launch I’m glad we were able to laugh about it yesterday because it was pretty much ridiculous probably once every 10 to 15 minutes if not, definitely once an hour. I’ve tried everything on my end that I can between not wearing the MTX , Rebuild the database from safe mode and when I saw this update was really hoping you all stabilized something but 22 minutes and it crashed while trying to pull something from my stash to craft in the harvest garden. Lots of people are complaining about these types of crashes and what not, Hopefully somebody figure something out soon because like I said boarding on unplayable and if I were in Hi tea or maps and losing XP I would quit playing
thanks in advance , also love your game and the new league mechanic ( when i can play )
Edit at least the crashes be for this most recent update would preserve the world state this last stupid crash cost me my entire garden of crafts and life force
O meu muito obrigado por dar uma atenção especial para os consoles.

I thank you so musch for giving special attention to the consoles.

Thank you GGG.
WHen are you going to fix textures, stop penalizing player who like to play with friends, and adjust the values of damage from any boss with a slam ability?
"
Weightings of crafting outcomes have been fixed and improved. Due to an error, many seed types couldn't spawn certain rare crafting outcomes before level 80. The combination of these changes and the increased seed drops will result in seeing the rare outcomes more frequently than before, especially in higher-tier maps.

This must be a joke right? I was seeing augment and remove crafts fairly frequent during leveling. After this patch I haven't seen a single one.

"
KatKira wrote:
"
Weightings of crafting outcomes have been fixed and improved. Due to an error, many seed types couldn't spawn certain rare crafting outcomes before level 80. The combination of these changes and the increased seed drops will result in seeing the rare outcomes more frequently than before, especially in higher-tier maps.

This must be a joke right? I was seeing augment and remove crafts fairly frequent during leveling. After this patch I haven't seen a single one.

You got cluster jeweled, better get used to it.
I don't wanna be that guy but can you implement something like a hideout import for gardens? Setting it up feels really tedious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info