3.11.0f Hotfix

would be nice if numbers of seed was even more x3 or x4
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
pog more seeds
oriath gangster, nattyboyz guild leader.
fantastic changes
When can we expect at least an acknowledgement of the all the performance issues soooo many people are having since 3.11.xx?

How about the fact the game is LITERALLY unplayable for a large portion of your playerbase?

Any word on these issues?
Had to be done GGG, had to be done ^^
"Recently-hatched monsters are now resistant to damage. This will prevent you instantly destroying them with abilities you have prepared before the start of the encounter. This is now consistent with our other league mechanics that give you time to prepare."

How long does this recently mean? (4 secs?)

How resistant are monsters to damage during this duration?

It almost sounds like monsters have a serious buff for a short duration after spawning and due to being "resistant to damage" they might actually explode YOU!

I really don't understand why you didn't write this in detail...
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Jun 26, 2020, 2:46:27 AM
"
Firefss wrote:
NOBODY CARES ABOUT CRAFTING!!

GIVE US LOOT OR THE LEAGUE IS DEAD IN 1 WEEK!

This sums up all the new players that have joined in the past few league, they have known nothing but loot explosions and now the game is more inline with how it has always been and they don't know what to do now that there is no giant icon telling them what they are going to get.

Just play the game... Or don't, loads of other games to play until the next league.
"
Doomdae wrote:
"
Firefss wrote:
NOBODY CARES ABOUT CRAFTING!!

GIVE US LOOT OR THE LEAGUE IS DEAD IN 1 WEEK!

This sums up all the new players that have joined in the past few league, they have known nothing but loot explosions and now the game is more inline with how it has always been and they don't know what to do now that there is no giant icon telling them what they are going to get.

Just play the game... Or don't, loads of other games to play until the next league.

I think there needs to be a happy medium. Delerium whilst fun, showered us with too much loot for sure. I do agree with others though that the league is super-light on drops, I've had a single Ex drop so far. Maybe they could also add some kind of seed monsters when you trigger a cache, just for a touch more density. All currency seems a struggle atm, GCPs, chisels, alcs, regals, scarabs, etc etc. It shouldn't be thrown out to Delerium levels, but maybe something could be done to bridge the gap a bit.
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Jun 26, 2020, 3:33:53 AM
<3
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"Recently-hatched monsters are now resistant to damage. This will prevent you instantly destroying them with abilities you have prepared before the start of the encounter. This is now consistent with our other league mechanics that give you time to prepare."

But that also means the Monsters can't deal damage in that phase?

Do interactions still work like Curses and Warcries?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info