3.11.0f Hotfix

<3
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
hell, it's about time.

Spoiler
thanks
Second-class poe gamer
Im not sure if it is a bug or something, but i noticed that tier 16 maps still drop only like 10-15 seeds, while t12-15 drop like 20-30. Is this intented?
"
Imp0815 wrote:
"Recently-hatched monsters are now resistant to damage. This will prevent you instantly destroying them with abilities you have prepared before the start of the encounter. This is now consistent with our other league mechanics that give you time to prepare."

But that also means the Monsters can't deal damage in that phase?

This is a good question. And also not explained. Someone who writes patchnotes sometimes does very poor job in clarifying things.

Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
idk if its related but my game is constantly freezing now tried everything both standalone steam . vulkan or directx11 changing setting options doesn't seem to change at all
ok :)
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
Thanks GGG, great work. Keep going.
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
"Weightings of crafting outcomes have been fixed and improved. Due to an error, many seed types couldn't spawn certain rare crafting outcomes before level 80. The combination of these changes and the increased seed drops will result in seeing the rare outcomes more frequently than before, especially in higher-tier maps."

It seems that you significantly lowered the chance to get the targeted remove/augment crafts from tier 14+ seeds. I'm seeing those crafts 5-10x less frequently than I was before this hotfix.

Either I'm getting extremely screwed by RNG (extremely unlikely given my sample size of pre-fix and post-hotfix harvests) or the quote above from the hotfix notes is false/misleading.
This league is already dead and unsalvageable. And as always: too late - too little...
Remove Archnemesis!
Last edited by mahayana on Jun 26, 2020, 9:37:15 AM
"
Ahzr wrote:
"Weightings of crafting outcomes have been fixed and improved. Due to an error, many seed types couldn't spawn certain rare crafting outcomes before level 80. The combination of these changes and the increased seed drops will result in seeing the rare outcomes more frequently than before, especially in higher-tier maps."

It seems that you significantly lowered the chance to get the targeted remove/augment crafts from tier 14+ seeds. I'm seeing those crafts 5-10x less frequently than I was before this hotfix.

Either I'm getting extremely screwed by RNG (extremely unlikely given my sample size of pre-fix and post-hotfix harvests) or the quote above from the hotfix notes is false/misleading.

not only you, mapping for 5 days getting only crap crafting outcomes

when my lvl 20 character getting half augments, removes

harvested a lot 76+ seed today, only crap outcomes again (reforge normal/magic to rare, or reforge rare)

also the game is extremly choppy and stuttering when in windowed fullscreen
assuming solid stable fps and frametime i think it postprocessing issues
with fullscreen its smooth but crashes after some alt-tabs

get back post processing off option and fix your windowed fullscreen mode
Last edited by Sonidox on Jun 26, 2020, 11:56:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info