[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Definitely going to league start this. Ill let you know how it goes!
"
queebl wrote:
Definitely going to league start this. Ill let you know how it goes!

I'm sure everyone can't wait to hear how you do. Super sure in fact. Everyone just can't stand NOT hearing how YOU do.
Pob fork now applies the damage boosts on the Carrion golems combo attack without us needing to manually add them onto an item as a makeshift so thats nice.

To not confuse people I updated all the pastebins to remove the workaround from the amulet. I also swapped Vitality and purity of lightning and changed the setups to 4x replenishing jewels as I do think this will be the best setup for everyone now. The new Vitality gem isn't in pob yet so they are overreserved and not showing the proper regen but that should auto fix itself when they get the gem info later

"
Cirille wrote:
Should we change our guardian gear to more %hp regen due to Vitality change?

Options i consider:
Mask of the Stitched Demon - around 4% regen just for losing little damage
or
Gruthkul's Pelt 5% regen but lower guardian max hp

Or is guardian regen still high enough?

Even after the nerf I think our guardian's regen is still higher then normal. It will need testing though and adding in more is certainly an option

I now really want to route in Righteous army for minion life and regen but its hard to get the points.

"
ZenJelly wrote:

I'm sure everyone can't wait to hear how you do. Super sure in fact. Everyone just can't stand NOT hearing how YOU do.

Please don't be rude. Its fun to share
Hello. What's POB fork? How to use it?

In the build says 114k damage per carrion golem (5 of them)... I got 99k on 9 stone golems and suffer a lot on the shaper. Sirius is impossible to me.

I was following an stone golem build, looks great. But very expensive, and I can't get even close to them.

Is this build expensive? Can I play lazy like golemancer? Necro is better then elementalist?

My paste in: https://pastebin.com/dkDGz487

Thank you
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
edit: not worth it
Last edited by queebl on Sep 16, 2020, 12:40:24 PM
"
WaffleT wrote:
Pob fork now applies the damage boosts on the Carrion golems combo attack without us needing to manually add them onto an item as a makeshift so thats nice.

To not confuse people I updated all the pastebins to remove the workaround from the amulet. I also swapped Vitality and purity of lightning and changed the setups to 4x replenishing jewels as I do think this will be the best setup for everyone now. The new Vitality gem isn't in pob yet so they are overreserved and not showing the proper regen but that should auto fix itself when they get the gem info later

"
Cirille wrote:
Should we change our guardian gear to more %hp regen due to Vitality change?

Options i consider:
Mask of the Stitched Demon - around 4% regen just for losing little damage
or
Gruthkul's Pelt 5% regen but lower guardian max hp

Or is guardian regen still high enough?

Even after the nerf I think our guardian's regen is still higher then normal. It will need testing though and adding in more is certainly an option

I now really want to route in Righteous army for minion life and regen but its hard to get the points.

"
ZenJelly wrote:

Please don't be rude. Its fun to share

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"
Trebien75 wrote:
Hello. What's POB fork? How to use it?

In the build says 114k damage per carrion golem (5 of them)... I got 99k on 9 stone golems and suffer a lot on the shaper. Sirius is impossible to me.

I was following an stone golem build, looks great. But very expensive, and I can't get even close to them.

Is this build expensive? Can I play lazy like golemancer? Necro is better then elementalist?

My paste in: https://pastebin.com/dkDGz487

Thank you

Pob is Path of building a pc program that gives thorough build creating and comparing tools. The Pob fork is a community add on to the program that updates it with even more tools and more accurate numbers for the damage sources this build uses. Google How to install Pob and how to install pob fork for step by step instructions

This build works well on a budget but can be increased with good currency. Its hard to say with all the subjective measures after that

"
queebl wrote:
edit: not worth it

Yeppers
Last edited by WaffleT on Sep 16, 2020, 2:22:59 PM
"
ZenJelly wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you ok dude? having a bad day and need to talk about it?
Hey waffle, as someone who has never really done a minion build before, how important are the specters for overall dmg? Dont really know how to go about getting certain ones even though ive seen it talked about for years, just never something ive done. But i really like the carrion golems and means my original leaguestarter idea got gutted ( chaos slinger with bane ) i was thinking of trying this build.
"
Truhls wrote:
Hey waffle, as someone who has never really done a minion build before, how important are the specters for overall dmg? Dont really know how to go about getting certain ones even though ive seen it talked about for years, just never something ive done. But i really like the carrion golems and means my original leaguestarter idea got gutted ( chaos slinger with bane ) i was thinking of trying this build.

Not Waffle, but the spectres are chieftains/hosts from Act 2/7. they generate frenzy and power charges pretty constantly. Frenzies and powers have a ton more effect on monsters vs players, so they provide a ton of damage.

turning them off in the POB drops damage by about 700k per golem. plus losing the movement speed/attack speed they provide them plus yourself.
Last edited by queebl on Sep 16, 2020, 3:35:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info