[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

How do you get your resistances to display 90%?
That's what I don't understand.

I was a pure dps spectre build and lvl 100 but decided to swap to this build and test it out.

I put everything from it on and just trying to test tankyness.

Look at it and tell me if I did something wrong.

Thanks.
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
How do you get your resistances to display 90%?
That's what I don't understand.

I was a pure dps spectre build and lvl 100 but decided to swap to this build and test it out.

I put everything from it on and just trying to test tankyness.

Look at it and tell me if I did something wrong.

Thanks.

Your Purity gems aren't even leveled... that's the main source of resistances (buffed by aura effect from cluster jewels and other stuff afterward)
Hahahahaha silly me.

Cheers mate. :)

Ok i've levelled the gems and am still only hitting 88% for some resists...what am I doing wrong now?

All are 6 passive mediums and I've even taken an extra one on the tree.

PoB says aura effect is 3.13 times but its still only 87% for purity of ice.
Last edited by Hemzokuken on Sep 11, 2020, 8:40:34 AM
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
Hahahahaha silly me.

Cheers mate. :)

Ok i've levelled the gems and am still only hitting 88% for some resists...what am I doing wrong now?

All are 6 passive mediums and I've even taken an extra one on the tree.

PoB says aura effect is 3.13 times but its still only 87% for purity of ice.

By getting your purity gem in your shield to lvl 21 (instead of 20), it brings that resistance from max 87% to 90%.

Then for your purity of lightning (in your spectre link), you need to link it to an empower lvl 3 to bring that resistance from max 88% to 90%.

Edit: don't need the extra aura effect on the tree, the Devotion one.

Last edited by bigtoaster64 on Sep 11, 2020, 10:39:17 AM
Cheers mate...What should I swap out for empower?
Hello Exiles, I'm thinking of starting with this build, I made it in this league and found the best build so far, cool dps, almost immortal character, does anyone have a better idea to start with it? so that even without investment my golems have a legal dps to be able to farm coins to assemble the build in the next league?
Last edited by abnerrubini on Sep 12, 2020, 1:36:55 AM
"
WaffleT wrote:

"
DanielQ wrote:
Hi guys, need your opinion.

How does the build match up against TheGAM3Report1's elementalist carrion golems build?

From the POB, this is my analysis:
This build has lesser physical damage mitigation, but more elemental damage mitigation. It has a higher EHP as well.
Golems have a lower EHP, damage mitigation and damage (nearly lesser by half!).
It is easier/cheaper to gear this build as it is mainly uniques.

Can anyone advise if my analysis is correct?
Thank you.

I do not know which build you are referring to but generally when I look at the other golems guides around that have numbers like that they are using gear that is *much* higher cost then the gear in this guide. Some people have used this guide with gear at that level to get numbers that high but it is drastically out of reach for the average player

My main concern with elementalist is how do they keep their support zombies and spectres alive? they are needed to be around the carrions to keep their damage up and even with all the global minion life of necromancer they only barely survive some endgame content

Also do they have enough life regen per second? I find most life builds rely on life flasks to sustain which is less appealing to me

Sorry for the late reply. This is the build.
https://pastebin.com/Xe7iPGZW

It has 1.3K life regen so not bad but not as good as yours. You are right, it is only because of harvest that such insane rare gear can be crafted, but I guess the 8 minion cluster jewels will also be hard to craft next league.

Last edited by DanielQ on Sep 12, 2020, 8:04:00 AM
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
Cheers mate...What should I swap out for empower?

The guide mentions that swapping clarity into empower is a later game upgrade. Getting lvl 21 versions of 2 of the purity auras is required to get 90% resistances but the upgrades come late in the priority list.

"
DanielQ wrote:

Sorry for the late reply. This is the build.
https://pastebin.com/Xe7iPGZW

It has 1.3K life regen so not bad but not as good as yours. You are right, it is only because of harvest that such insane rare gear can be crafted, but I guess the 8 minion cluster jewels will also be hard to craft next league.

Fair enough there is pros and cons in every build. I tend to focus on defense as much as possible as I really dislike dying. I would cut more DPS for survival if I could without losing utility like minion life/movement speed.

Yeah crafting them isn't that hard with low requirements but getting an 8 minion cluster jewel is a high value purchase. I never bothered to get one, even my high budget character was using a 9-11 point jewels. Some of the min maxers did go all the way with crafting on the proper 8 point base but once they roll some attributes or ES on the minor nodes they become decent value in themselves so worth spending the extra points on
Hey,
i am looking forward to try another Minion Build after quite some time. I read your Guide and like the different possibilities for upgrades.
I am only a bit afraid by the upcoming patch notes ^^
Vitality is now flat regen, this will make regen for minions in this build a lot lower.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info