[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
velaxi1 wrote:
"
un0wn01 wrote:
trying to fix my x2 large clusters atm, have around 15ex to spend. saw in ur crafting section that just 1 rotten is enough to change the gem, how big is the dps increase if we change impale to damage on full life?

edit: actually what other notables should i go after renewal+ vicious bites combo since pob shows that I already have 69% impale chance with dread banner? raze and pillage or impale is the go for 3rd notable regardless?

Why you need raze and pillage if you're using brutality? You should go for 100% impale anyway or feasting fiends

my bad not raze and pillage as third notable but rotten claws to change 6th link(impale) to damage on full life. saw the damage changes on pob from 1.1m to 1.5m-ish thoughh im not sure if my configurations are correct.
So I respecced to dominating blow yesterday to test as it seemed the most promising alternative to golems while still using this build and I really wish it wasn't good since I much prefer permanent minions to temporary ones but it is. Mapping feels smoother and even got a bit more EHP.

https://pastebin.com/mPNbWqkd

Uploaded and added to Vid section

Dominant Blow advantages
- Faster mapping
- Faster boss killing
- Good leech in addition to regen
- Cheaper? 95% of the items are the same but ES + minion jewels are cheaper then Golem ones
- Minion deaths won't effect DPS

Dominant Blow disadvantages
- On bosses with long immunity phases (Sirus, Elder bosses) the minions wear off and you need to attack them in the face which takes a few seconds and is more dangerous
- Can't AFK blight/delve encounters
- A little clunky to get hits off on packs sometimes.

Ohh I'm stupid. I just remembered you can roll "Strike skills hit an additional nearby enemy" on gloves too. I shall do that and see how much smoother it can make things
"
WaffleT wrote:
So I respecced to dominating blow yesterday to test as it seemed the most promising alternative to golems while still using this build and I really wish it wasn't good since I much prefer permanent minions to temporary ones but it is. Mapping feels smoother and even got a bit more EHP.

Dominant Blow advantages
- Faster mapping
- Faster boss killing
- Cheaper? 95% of the items are the same but ES + minion jewels are cheaper then Golem ones

- On bosses with long immunity phases (Sirus, Elder bosses) the minions wear off and you need to attack them in the face which takes a few seconds and is more dangerous

Ohh I'm stupid. I just remembered you can roll "Strike skills hit an additional nearby enemy" on gloves too. I shall do that and see how much smoother it can make things

Good thing my Shavs has all white sockets.
Hi all lovely golems out there, can someone " or the guide owner " who knows this build well check my POB? i dont have enough mana to create my golems so i must untick an aura make 5 of them then get aura back.

Also i dont know what items for animated guardian.
i just did a T16 map easy but i feel something is wrong somewhere..

please check my cluster jewels, why i lack like 300 mana to use golem skill and i cant cast vulnerbility curse now, lacks like 10 mana for that aswel THANKS ALOT!!!

https://pastebin.com/Tk8fKkPr
Last edited by KGF on Jul 14, 2020, 10:20:59 AM
Edit: Try to recheck again what is the problem.

I think you need to add more intelligence especially on those gloves. That might solve your lack of mana problem.
Last edited by velaxi1 on Jul 14, 2020, 10:37:32 AM
"
KGF wrote:
Hi all lovely golems out there, can someone " or the guide owner " who knows this build well check my POB? i dont have enough mana to create my golems so i must untick an aura make 5 of them then get aura back.

please check my cluster jewels, why i lack like 300 mana to use golem skill and i cant cast vulnerbility curse now, lacks like 10 mana for that aswel THANKS ALOT!!!

Best way to summon golems is disable vitality, remove multistrike and minion damage, summon 5 golems, put gems back in and enable vitality. Its annoying but only takes a minute on startup

I shall add in the animate guardian itemisation into the FAQ when I have time.

Your pastebin is not set up correctly to see DPS as described in the FAQ but if the damage feels fine then its not really needed to check regularly

To be able to curse either disable clarity or lower your precisions level a bit until you get more mana. Its a balance between the two depending on your character
Last edited by WaffleT on Jul 14, 2020, 11:04:53 AM
"
Best way to summon golems is disable vitality, remove multistrike and minion damage, summon 5 golems, put gems back in and enable vitality. Its annoying but only takes a minute on startup

character

for me it is to disable vitality and use mana flask

problem is when they die mid fight, like if sirus somehow kills your 3-4 minions and all zombies (fx meteor), you would have to swap one gem to get some corpses, summon minions, ideally disable vitality and run around. chill between first phases but on last it a bit more difficult
Okay. I'm basically fully equipped now and got my shav to chrome. However I'm missing 1800+es compared to the video of Sirius a8. I cant for the life of me figure out why - I even got a Shavvs. I know two medium clusters are missing as I'm working in them with crafts but when I had them in earlier they still dont give me 1000+ es. Also should you only take one renewal? The pob only has one
Last edited by Tangman85 on Jul 14, 2020, 12:13:19 PM
"
WaffleT wrote:

Dominant Blow advantages
- Faster mapping
- Faster boss killing

hey ya, man. thx for the build, i currently enjoy playing it, even still at 60-70% from your endgame min-max build, i guess. i keep monitoring this guide and realize you often doing some updates with your own build here and there. it's great to know.

but if i may ask a little, could you give some "changes log" or "update history" at some specific section? so we could notice and never got missed about what's happening or a bunch of new cool stuff that you just added to the guide.

thank you. and thanks again for this solid & fun build! =)
"
WaffleT wrote:
"
KGF wrote:

Your pastebin is not set up correctly to see DPS as described in the FAQ but if the damage feels fine then its not really needed to check regularly

To be able to curse either disable clarity or lower your precisions level a bit until you get more mana. Its a balance between the two depending on your character

Thanks for the fast respons Sir, very much thanks.

here is my updated pastebin with jewels in belt etc: https://pastebin.com/pRqYg2qv

i dont know how to tick all dps etc? but overall the tree, jewels, what you think? i should be able to afk awakener 8 now? ;-) any of the items having scuffed stats you just look away from cuz its just wrong? or am i 100% fine with what i have.. and just lacking awakener gems + 5-7 character levels.

PS: do we use the vaal resistance skills? or just leav them.. and use Vaal Haste only.
Last edited by KGF on Jul 14, 2020, 1:18:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info