[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Hi fellow carrion golemancer,
I somehow managed to reach 70m sdps per golem. I have about 6.2k ES and 352% aura effect. I play low life and not CI. I want to share it with you guys. Maybe you can pick out some ideas for your build. Please let me now if you have any further improvements for that build.

POB:https://pastebin.com/XzWEVZh4
"
I somehow managed to reach 70m sdps per golem. I have about 6.2k ES and 352% aura effect. I play low life and not CI. I want to share it with you guys. Maybe you can pick out some ideas for your build. Please let me now if you have any further improvements for that build.

much appreciated,had no idea that timeless jewel existed,would allow me to swap juju to any other neck and still reach 300%+.

you happen to know the exact range on that jewel to get them aura passives?.
Last edited by Valkirth on Mar 9, 2021, 10:04:47 AM
"
much appreciated,had no idea that timeless jewel existed,would allow me to swap juju to any other neck and still reach 300%+.

you happen to know the exact range on that jewel to get them aura passives?.

the timeless jewel changes the notes in the radius completely random. The radius is always the same. You can get a glorius vanity or elegant hubris with % aura effect. You can divine one until you are happy with that jewel or buy one on TFT discord. They can be very expensive.
"

Very nice.

Personally i'd change the clusters to 35% effect/vicious/renewal/3% minion attack speed and take the 4x node from Melding cluster and put them there.

Loses 800 es, gain another 10mill damage, and frees up a jewel socket to put another Ghastly or a watcher or whatever really.

I've done every content so far at 5003 ES and it's pretty much unkillable, so i feel getting more ES a bit useless. Altho once you're at 70mill... more DPS is also sorta useless lol, already instaphase/kill everything.
"
Very nice.

Personally i'd change the clusters to 35% effect/vicious/renewal/3% minion attack speed and take the 4x node from Melding cluster and put them there.

Loses 800 es, gain another 10mill damage, and frees up a jewel socket to put another Ghastly or a watcher or whatever really.

I've done every content so far at 5003 ES and it's pretty much unkillable, so i feel getting more ES a bit useless. Altho once you're at 70mill... more DPS is also sorta useless lol, already instaphase/kill everything.

Thank you very much for the suggestion. If I skip some medium notes I loose 100% impale and need to pick a rotten claw note which decreases the damage. Currently I reach a breakpoint with 350% aura effect so I can get 100% impale just with div Dreadbanner 21 and lvl6 aw generosity. Furthermore, I get almost all my attributes from the medium clusters. Also I would lose one Feasting Fiends note. Then my minions would have 0 life leech.
Last edited by Playling1 on Mar 9, 2021, 12:54:58 PM
If you have any other suggestion let me know.
Last edited by Playling1 on Mar 9, 2021, 12:32:59 PM
"
"
Very nice.

Thank you very much for the suggestion. If I skip some medium notes I loose 100% impale and need to pick a rotten claw note which decreases the damage. Currently I reach a breakpoint with 350% aura effect so I can get 100% impale just with div Dreadbanner 21 and lvl6 aw generosity. Furthermore, I get almost all my attributes from the medium clusters. Also I would lose one Feasting Fiends note. Then my minions would have 0 life leech.

you have 100% from banner alone if oyu dont touch meds. I was suggesting removing the life/Es nodes near your energy from within and replace energy with something else.

Also, you could technically do without some med cluster nodes by replacing Generosity with enhance.

Enhance 4 gets you 109% from dread banner, enhance 5 (in a +1 socket gem boot) gets you 116% from dread banner.

Also, having Enhance 4-5 in your boots and changing your Precision to Anomalous would allow you to have more mana reserved (can go up to 26% RMR on your precision), which would allow you to level it up further for some little more damage.

But either way build is already looking hella good already, not sure if there's anything worth upgrading as its already overkill
Last edited by worldpk on Mar 9, 2021, 1:08:14 PM
"
you have 100% from banner alone if oyu dont touch meds. I was suggesting removing the life/Es nodes near your energy from within and replace energy with something else.

Also, you could technically do without some med cluster nodes by replacing Generosity with enhance.

Enhance 4 gets you 109% from dread banner, enhance 5 (in a +1 socket gem boot) gets you 116% from dread banner.

But either way build is already looking hella good already, not sure if there's anything worth upgrading as its already overkill

Nice suggestion I will try it out. As next big upgrade I want to craft a new wand with redeemer mod "Auras from your Skills grant 2% increased Damage to you and Allies", minion dmg and +2 skills. That would give me a increase of 2m sdps per golem in comparison to current meta minion wand. But will be very expenisve to craft with rem/add inf and low probability to get that mod.
Last edited by Playling1 on Mar 9, 2021, 1:15:43 PM
@Battlepimpf I fixed your POB. You have "only" 53,4 mln not over 70 ^^

https://pastebin.com/tYuddGLd

You predator gives 30% increased critical strike chance not +30% critical strike chance ^^. Also on side note you will never have 3 spider webs on boss with that dps. Avian is way better

Im working right now at 42 mln 10k es version that can AFK in Sirus storm and tank maven memory explosion
Last edited by Vulgarny on Mar 9, 2021, 3:13:20 PM
"
@Battlepimpf I fixed your POB. You have "only" 53,4 mln not over 70 ^^

https://pastebin.com/tYuddGLd

You predator gives 30% increased critical strike chance not +30% critical strike chance ^^. Also on side note you will never have 3 spider webs on boss with that dps. Avian is way better

Im working right now at 42 mln 10k es version that can AFK in Sirus storm and tank maven memory explosion

Yeah you right I made a mistake there. Thank you for your suggestion to switch to Avian but will be difficult to time that on boss aswell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info