[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Valkirth wrote:

you would be correct in that you need 2x6 clusters (i'm currently at 2.8x aura strength but that's because at mo lacking the levels to get the last 2 nodes),reaching 300% you need to be pretty point efficient to pull off and you could certainly move things around to get points back without too much sacrifice,ok so ideally you want 5% reduced mana reserved on helm along with one of the enchant's like pride has 15% reduced mana reservation. (when lab doesn't decide to be a dick and give you nothing after 18 runs lol)

if you free the point's you can also go the route of branching down to the jewel socket of Charisma and using intuitive leap to grab grabbing Charisma and then anointing champion of the cause,Currently i'm level 93 with 89/89/90% res (my chaos res is only 1%,that is a wip),my pob might help https://pastebin.com/2KZYd4sR (a few things will get changed such as dropping written in blood/faith and steel once i reach 96/98,also far from min/max,all wip like most builds)

Thanks for the help, I can manage to do so. I even have a 5% mana res 15% pride helmet lying around xD I could get rid of ravenous horde for the last 4 skillpoints I dont want to drop grave intentions because I fear losing the AG. "Maybe" a little paranoide but I spend a lot around 6ish Ex on his gear and would hate to do that again ^^.

But I still wonder if it is really worth the effort to sacrifice so many other things for 300%. Also I still try to figure out if its worth to keep my purity of elements running... the sole purpose is for another 12% damage migration from the watchers eye.

IGN: Dunkellicht
"
blackdrain wrote:
"
Valkirth wrote:

you would be correct in that you need 2x6 clusters (i'm currently at 2.8x aura strength but that's because at mo lacking the levels to get the last 2 nodes),reaching 300% you need to be pretty point efficient to pull off and you could certainly move things around to get points back without too much sacrifice,ok so ideally you want 5% reduced mana reserved on helm along with one of the enchant's like pride has 15% reduced mana reservation. (when lab doesn't decide to be a dick and give you nothing after 18 runs lol)

if you free the point's you can also go the route of branching down to the jewel socket of Charisma and using intuitive leap to grab grabbing Charisma and then anointing champion of the cause,Currently i'm level 93 with 89/89/90% res (my chaos res is only 1%,that is a wip),my pob might help https://pastebin.com/2KZYd4sR (a few things will get changed such as dropping written in blood/faith and steel once i reach 96/98,also far from min/max,all wip like most builds)

Thanks for the help, I can manage to do so. I even have a 5% mana res 15% pride helmet lying around xD I could get rid of ravenous horde for the last 4 skillpoints I dont want to drop grave intentions because I fear losing the AG. "Maybe" a little paranoide but I spend a lot around 6ish Ex on his gear and would hate to do that again ^^.

But I still wonder if it is really worth the effort to sacrifice so many other things for 300%. Also I still try to figure out if its worth to keep my purity of elements running... the sole purpose is for another 12% damage migration from the watchers eye.

to be 300% is not that important imho, if you run Determination you be even more tanky to physcal hit. THis league be a blast with gloem.
"
300%+ isn't that needed it's more nice to have,reaching 200%+ is fine and as worldpk (back a few pages) and bunjay pointed out determination is fantastic,with my flasks up i have 78% phys damage reduction at mo,also try get Divergent vitality (just had it drop from heists and it gives your minions 5% increased damage at full life while they are Affected by vitality),due to the cost of your AG gear i wouldn't risk him dying without the benchcraft AG drops any gear they have on when they die.
"
Skyhigh87 wrote:
Anyone mind helping me with my build? I can't see where to get more DPS from - I know I'm not at 300% aura effectiveness but I should be getting it soon enough (I think?)

Slip in a Multistrike and Splash on your armour? If your Carrions are your main source of damage, I wouldn't link in Zombies, but just add support to the Carrions. Get the 3rd passive on your Large Jewels and allocate it.
Move the Zombies to the helm. Get a helm with + Minion Damage? I'd drop Desecrate for something else to maximize on damage. Throw in a Hungry Loop for a minion gem. Might not be the best route, but it would add to damage. Lol.

I can say for sure that the build took a big hit from the 3.13 nerf. Feels totally different.
"
Get the 3rd passive on your Large Jewels and allocate it.
due to having 25% increased effect getting a 3rd is impossible without re-rolling the entire cluster and clusters with renewal+vicious bite are expensive (though ideally he should have minion attack speed with increased effect)
I've got plenty of exalts to do with however I need - I've noticed I'm only at 88/88/86 - I went CI to add in the 100% to Chaos which was helpful. I have 20/20 multistrike in my inventory and I switch it out when I am on the bosses. I read somewhere multistrike actually slows their damage down for the first attack when mapping often times kills the mob and are left repeating the 2nd and 3rd strike before being able to move. So I only use multistrike during boss fights.

I could place zombies in helm and grab a minion damage helm. Anything else y'all see? Possibly to increase survivability as well? I feel like my ES being at 4k is a bit lower than previous.

I've been stuck at lvl 94 for a LONG time
Last edited by Skyhigh87 on Mar 7, 2021, 10:43:13 PM
"
Skyhigh87 wrote:
I've got plenty of exalts to do with however I need - I've noticed I'm only at 88/88/86 - I went CI to add in the 100% to Chaos which was helpful. I have 20/20 multistrike in my inventory and I switch it out when I am on the bosses. I read somewhere multistrike actually slows their damage down for the first attack when mapping often times kills the mob and are left repeating the 2nd and 3rd strike before being able to move. So I only use multistrike during boss fights.

I could place zombies in helm and grab a minion damage helm. Anything else y'all see? Possibly to increase survivability as well? I feel like my ES being at 4k is a bit lower than previous.

I've been stuck at lvl 94 for a LONG time

tbh the issue is with awakened multistrike more than the normal multistrike,Divergent multistrike is better out of the multistrikes,Divergent one gives your carrion's 10% increased attack speed whereas normal multistrike is 20% dmg,gear wise you have really solid gear,i'd say out of everything your shield is your weakest point ES wise,a Good ES shield will have 200+ es atleast.

curious why you have a hp flask over something like basalt/rumi's if your CI,a defensive flask would be a better choice or something like phasing to get around easier.
Last edited by Valkirth on Mar 7, 2021, 11:30:14 PM
I need to find a basalt that negates poison - only reason why I have the HP flask. I'll look into the divergent multistrike - didn't know about that, thank you. I will def look into a better shield also - thanks man much appreciated!
"
I need to find a basalt that negates poison - only reason why I have the HP flask
if you get a basalt use the bestiary altar to add anti-poison (i use it to add anti-bleed for many chars).

"
I'll look into the divergent multistrike - didn't know about that, thank you.
it can be found in heist with the tag unusual gems if you run heists which is also where you can get the Divergent vitality (gives your minions increased damage while affected by vitality) along with a few other good gems the build can use.

another QoL for every build that is worth looking into is finding an easy jewel on your build you can replace that has "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" (i picked a primordial harmony),corrupted blood can be a p.i.t.a to deal with and can kill you very quickly if your not careful (it's happened to me many times in the past lol)
Last edited by Valkirth on Mar 8, 2021, 8:10:36 PM
"
Skyhigh87 wrote:
I need to find a basalt that negates poison - only reason why I have the HP flask. I'll look into the divergent multistrike - didn't know about that, thank you. I will def look into a better shield also - thanks man much appreciated!

Sorry I'm confused. Why do you need anti-poison or life flask if you're CI? CI makes you immune to poison, and a life flask wont do anything since you have 1hp.

Just get anti curse/freeze/bleed, maybe even ignite, but usually better of having rumi's and taste of hate + 3 flask.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info