[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Is this worth using over clayshaper?

Just gotta say build is pretty solid, and to reach 90% all res you dont need neccesary doryanis boots, solid aoe/duration/aura corruption on boots works just fine aswell
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
Any reason we don't use Phase Run as our movement skill? Alternate quality one gives 20% more duration...pair that with alternate increased duration and we have a nearly 100% uptime phasing without flashing and 30% + movement speed.

Feels really good instead of getting blocked all the time with shield charge or leap slam as they feel clunky.

Thats why I play mine in cyclone mode with The Stampede, I cant stand shield charge, you always get blocked at the worst time and its just too clunky.

The way mines setup I have permanenet 150% move speed, even during cyclone, so perma phasing through anything I want aswell and you get a second annointment which really opens up alot of options for the build.

I took Champion of the Cause and manually pathed to Charisma, that lets me run an extra aura Anomalous Flesh and Stone linked to Anomalous maim support ontop of all our usual auras.

Last edited by JCOH35 on Oct 18, 2020, 1:11:01 AM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
Any reason we don't use Phase Run as our movement skill? Alternate quality one gives 20% more duration...pair that with alternate increased duration and we have a nearly 100% uptime phasing without flashing and 30% + movement speed.

Feels really good instead of getting blocked all the time with shield charge or leap slam as they feel clunky.

Thats why I play mine in cyclone mode with The Stampede, I cant stand shield charge, you always get blocked at the worst time and its just too clunky.

The way mines setup I have permanenet 150% move speed, even during cyclone, so perma phasing through anything I want aswell and you get a second annointment which really opens up alot of options for the build.

I took Champion of the Cause and manually pathed to Charisma, that lets me run an extra aura Anomalous Flesh and Stone linked to Anomalous maim support ontop of all our usual auras.

Not a fan of your stampede boots suggestion...sure it's great for the annoint but not worth it for movement speed.

I'm at 153% without them on and they make it so you can't go above 150%.

I am currently using a 20/23 phase run in my wand with 7% to quality enchant using an enhance lvl 4. (quality of gem is 54% giving 66% increased movement speed on top of my base 153% making it 219%) Then with movement speed potion on top of that it's 289%)

Theoritcally I'm travelling twice as quick as you can go max speed.

Oh and the kicker....

If you use anomalous phase run the uptime of the buff is 4.09 seconds but the cooldown is only 4 seconds so it's 100% uptime and you can drop your shitty watchers eye ;P

Set phase run as click to move. Only use bone barrier when you need to.

Last edited by Hemzokuken on Oct 18, 2020, 2:28:47 AM
"
Azykriel wrote:
Just gotta say build is pretty solid, and to reach 90% all res you dont need neccesary doryanis boots, solid aoe/duration/aura corruption on boots works just fine aswell

just checked your setup just for fun, one thing :
did you consider replacing the impale gem with for example damage on full life or ruthless?
this would push your dmg, and - if you go alternate quali damage on full life - also push golem survivability.

you have more or less 100% impale already with 2x rotten claws + dread banner ;)

need recolour ( or vorici ) ofc :)
Last edited by bex_HB on Oct 18, 2020, 2:12:00 AM
Can anyone help check my build? not sure what i'am missing, damage doesn't seem that high.
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
Azykriel wrote:

just checked your setup just for fun, one thing :
did you consider replacing the impale gem with for example damage on full life or ruthless?
this would push your dmg, and - if you go alternate quali damage on full life - also push golem survivability.

you have more or less 100% impale already with 2x rotten claws + dread banner ;)

need recolour ( or vorici ) ofc :)

All i can say removing impale support is the next plan along with some 21 gem upgrades, just ran out of chromes and no vorici in sight ;)
"
LPskater4886 wrote:

feeling pretty good not much to improve anymore outside of awakened multi

figured out how to get aspect of the spider and flesh&stone+maim into the build which has been super nice,

Would mind posting ur setup? Im tryin to min max this build as well and seeing that HH made me happy.
Was bored with Carrion and transis to SO full Phys Impale because it can doing Tropical Island farming well.
After some price check i was suprise how this build became so expensive. Doryani Boot jumped from 1ex when i purchase to 10ex, so i decided to replace it because i got +1 spell gem from wand and a simple +1 corrupted implict is really cheap.
If you do spectre version of this build, consider getting one because it so cheap compare to Doryani.
And I also manage to fit in F&S and Aspect of Spider for more damage and survivalibily.
Was debate on how alternative clarity gem work so I dont know if i should put it in, but Enhance abuse with Diverge Vitality and Anomalous Convocation feel really good :D
Last edited by minhtri11296 on Oct 18, 2020, 3:42:02 AM
Having 283% movement speed and phasing is actually broken...
Last edited by Hemzokuken on Oct 18, 2020, 3:48:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info