[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Hemzokuken wrote:
"
Kelzar wrote:
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
A silly question i'm sure.

But how do we regenerate health without equipping a health pot when we have no hp and need to activate auras?

* We have lot of life regen from tree/cluster
* All life regen applies to ES instead
* We have vitality which regens our ES
* We get regen from vivinsects in relation to our corrupt/uncorrupted items

Other than that, once you get build going and get a proper balance of evasion, phys reduction, resistances and dps, you will realize that ES/HP will not even barely ever move at all.

I think you missed my questions, ES regen is fine.

My issue is when you deactivate a life reserved aura the health stays missing.

How do we regen it other than re-zoning or using a health pot?

Ah, sorry english not my language.

Technically you should never deactivate Life Reserved Auras During map.

What I do, is keep a life potion in the 1st stash tab (bank), so if I need life back for something like change spectres or whatever, I have it in an easy spot.

But, during mapping that should not be an issue, since you are not supposed to lose/remove any life reserved aura.
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
Pop into a city hub, back in your hideout, boom full HP.
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
"
Kelzar wrote:
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
A silly question i'm sure.

But how do we regenerate health without equipping a health pot when we have no hp and need to activate auras?

* We have lot of life regen from tree/cluster
* All life regen applies to ES instead
* We have vitality which regens our ES
* We get regen from vivinsects in relation to our corrupt/uncorrupted items

Other than that, once you get build going and get a proper balance of evasion, phys reduction, resistances and dps, you will realize that ES/HP will not even barely ever move at all.

I think you missed my questions, ES regen is fine.

My issue is when you deactivate a life reserved aura the health stays missing.

How do we regen it other than re-zoning or using a health pot?

If for some reason you're desperate for in map life recovery, you can get some life gain on hit someplace, and default attack your way back up to full life, but yeah, life pot in stash is enough.
"
kelandi wrote:
i think this was the easiest level 100 and 40/40 ever for me. i died 24 times most at low level from 98-100 i died once in a 100% deli t16 map on a metamorph kitava.

This build is perfect for solo play and most important you can do all hard content with nearly no risk to die i like mapping and make sirus wihtout panic that i could die and lose xp.

This build ISNT perfect for Groupplay and high density maps like 100% deli, you can do it but there are better builds for it.

And best part, i sold my gear that i got for cheap for so much thanks for all the reroller <3

Um...you don't even have a necromancer in Heist league

Do you have a PoB to your char?
"
Kelzar wrote:
Have hit level 99 right now.

Basically do T16 juiced maps, spawn and kill conquerors and then kill Sirus. Simply never die, so XP keeps going up. Meme Status Build (88% Evasion, 88% phys, Sick Dps)

Got today this beauty to push another 2% the phys mitigation:

How do u guys cap ur res? I just cant find how u do it. The only guess i have is that u have fire, cold, and lightning aura atkiv. Im only able to aktivat 1 of the 3 so...
Could I get a PoB from u?
Last edited by Krorkus on Oct 18, 2020, 11:58:26 PM
"
Krorkus wrote:
"
Kelzar wrote:
Have hit level 99 right now.

Basically do T16 juiced maps, spawn and kill conquerors and then kill Sirus. Simply never die, so XP keeps going up. Meme Status Build (88% Evasion, 88% phys, Sick Dps)

Got today this beauty to push another 2% the phys mitigation:

How do u guys cap ur res? I just cant find how u do it. The only guess i have is that u have fire, cold, and lightning aura atkiv. Im only able to aktivat 1 of the 3 so...
Could I get a PoB from u?

Lol you literally need no resistances with this build other than chaos. The 3 auras double overcap our res.

Read the guide and run the auras. (FAQ section even says if you can't fit a few auras in)
Yeah lol...
I made the mistake of thinking i need mana to keep the number of minions up. But after running some maps i saw they just dont die.

I used to know these things but after a very long break i gotta learn everything new.
How does this version fare in comparison to the Elementalist version (hp/armour based one) in terms of damage/survivability on t16+ full deli maps and such?
"
minhtri11296 wrote:
Was bored with Carrion and transis to SO full Phys Impale because it can doing Tropical Island farming well.
After some price check i was suprise how this build became so expensive. Doryani Boot jumped from 1ex when i purchase to 10ex, so i decided to replace it because i got +1 spell gem from wand and a simple +1 corrupted implict is really cheap.
If you do spectre version of this build, consider getting one because it so cheap compare to Doryani.
And I also manage to fit in F&S and Aspect of Spider for more damage and survivalibily.
Was debate on how alternative clarity gem work so I dont know if i should put it in, but Enhance abuse with Diverge Vitality and Anomalous Convocation feel really good :D

Do u have enough DPS for fast clear 100% delirious t15+ maps?
Good morning guys,

I have a silly problem. Today my Pob com. fork asked me to update him, as i want to give him the better as a token of gratitude for it's hard and calculating work, i updated it to 1.4.170.16
Then i loaded my char, fill up the cluster jewels as per usual and go into calcs section to start ticking things and see my DEEPS go up. But since the update it doesn't show the frenzy and power charges on minions, just on myslef...
Previous days it showed just fine, they were there automatically whenever I imported my toon, but not today =S
What am i missing? i'm the only one?

Thx guys as always
Last edited by lordigor181 on Oct 19, 2020, 5:50:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info