Where myself and other pros have been (and will continue to be)

The guy who is arguing with me is a troll? Glad someone else noticed, I was beginning to think these forums were just batshit weirdos who argue about anything. Unfortunetly, he's not even close to being the first whose done this, and I'm currently speaking just to this threads content... not even the site as a whole. We are talking about a sad playerbase who reach inside their parents wallets to get a fire halo skin to look cooler in a video game...

Now if we want to get back on subject... Like all I did here was try to explain why the leaderboards have been hallowed out like a Jack O' Lantern.. Myself, and all the other real pros who are notable, have left. There was a new of seasonal rewards as well as ADDITIONAL sets (something Poe is yet to figure out how to implement, even other ARPGS including Grim dawn figured this out- shame on you poe).

Why play old fatigued styles when new content is available at the fingertips of an experienced ARPGer in addition to a MULTI guild leader in the top levels of WoW.

Tell me again why I'm supposed to care what a casual who doesn't know any better thinks?
"
SadDropUser wrote:
The guy who is arguing with me is a troll? Glad someone else noticed, I was beginning to think these forums were just batshit weirdos who argue about anything. Unfortunetly, he's not even close to being the first whose done this, and I'm currently speaking just to this threads content... not even the site as a whole. We are talking about a sad playerbase who reach inside their parents wallets to get a fire halo skin to look cooler in a video game...

Now if we want to get back on subject... Like all I did here was try to explain why the leaderboards have been hallowed out like a Jack O' Lantern.. Myself, and all the other real pros who are notable, have left. There was a new of seasonal rewards as well as ADDITIONAL sets (something Poe is yet to figure out how to implement, even other ARPGS including Grim dawn figured this out- shame on you poe).

Why play old fatigued styles when new content is available at the fingertips of an experienced ARPGer in addition to a MULTI guild leader in the top levels of WoW.

Tell me again why I'm supposed to care what a casual who doesn't know any better thinks?

Sorry, it's not quite up to par to your other top notch trolling posts, just a little more hubris. I'll still give a 9 out of 10 though.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
"
SadDropUser wrote:
Myself, and all the other real pros who are notable, have left.

Almost as good as your first post.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
The funny thing is that this discussion actually makes exactly the same sense as 95% o the other posts in these forums...
Hmm...ye, Demon Hunter...ye, I remember soloing with that class once or twice on the Top 10 Leaderboard in Softcore and hardcore

Was awhile ago...season 8, 9, or 10 can't remember which. Played 'till season 12 with Condemn Crusader and solo'd GR126 or so. That build was fun to play for sure. Impale DH also was challenging/fun. Those days are long gone though. PoE is it for me, at least for now.

Pro, bro. Pro.
I've cracked the code! OP is talking about RMT.

Prices on poe.ninja are so reasonable this league because Harvest has no content for cheaters. All of the new features are for people who actually play the game.
Have you ever considered trading the sword for the plow, Exile?
Last edited by hexadecima on Aug 8, 2020, 6:40:15 AM
"
hexadecima wrote:
I've cracked the code! OP is talking about RMT.

Prices on poe.ninja are so reasonable this league because Harvest has no content for cheaters. All of the new features are for people who actually play the game.

Of course I'm right. As if someone who has already mastered the concurrent meta would actually divulge in spread false preset opinions... actually ludicrous. I spent countless hours mastering the meta, utilizing flask equity in addition to several skill gem combinations that even other pros made me break down and explain to them as if they were a brand new player.

The way I utilized a tank archer with much higher than normal lifesteal in addition to Blind and Flee gem combinations, whilst switching this out for a completely different weapon setup vs bosses that involved using dominating strike. Clearing high maps higher than most players even thought possible with either build alone, while spreading skillpoints in a mindful manner everywhere inbetween. Shocking to some, but second wind to me, if you get my 'gust' of win(d).

Now here's the impractical problem, a static dilemna if you will. A literal pro is giving advice to regular players. And instead of being thankful, or at least aware enough to take this advice with any amount of salt, let alone a single grain, I've been receiving tides of hate, ignorance, and honestly jealousey, out of a shallow shore which should be capable of much more than trapping the bones of sun drenched sharks such as myself.
Last edited by SadDropUser on Aug 8, 2020, 1:32:02 PM
Thought you had left.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info