Where myself and other pros have been (and will continue to be)

"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Pathological wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
^Bruh, he's not really going anywhere. He's successfully kept this troll up for now over a dozen pages, so I doubt he's gonna stop now.
What can be considered successful about this troll?

Getting people to discuss on a discussion forum? Nice one, bro. Nobody believed him, nobody is spending time doing something they otherwise wouldn't.. no troll here.

Trolling isn't about convincing people of anything, it's about baiting them. It's unlikely he was even trying, let alone expecting, anyone to believe him.

Perhaps, but you saw his post from a year ago that Pathological copied here? If this is a troll, he was playing the exact same troll a year ago. As inconceivable as it seems, it does look likely that it is not trolling but sincere.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Jul 8, 2020, 12:20:05 AM
"
Turtledove wrote:
Perhaps, but you saw his post from a year ago that Pathological copied here? If this is a troll, he was playing the exact same troll a year ago. As inconceivable as it seems, it does look likely that it is not trolling but sincere delusion.

I mean, if that is the case, then it's even more hilarious. So fine by me. xD
"
Turtledove wrote:

Perhaps, but you saw his post from a year ago that Pathological copied here? If this is a troll, he was playing the exact same troll a year ago. As inconceivable as it seems, it does look likely that it is not trolling but sincere delusion.

Careful there, turtle, treading awfully close to the areas that get people banned for ToS violations.
@ OP: Nice dope, bro :)
"
SadDropUser wrote:
For those who haven't noticed, a lot of the players that actually matter have been navigating themselves a bit away from Path of Exile. Even the new season of D3 shows traces of 'decent' content. For PoE, I can't say the same, especially recently. And I know my opinion here isn't unique, we all have the innate sense to KNOW that something is wrong with the game fundamentally. One build shouldn't overthrow another completely. This is nonsense.

Anyhow, a player who hits notes on the riffs I play usually wouldn't take the smalltime to talk about this type of secret. We don't ever reveal all our cards to normal noobs that hang out around here. All I can say is, with 1-2 build tweaks, I've basically unlocked the entire game with any build. A build a lot of people almost thought about, I made work, professionally. Now that same player is telling you the game is stale, and it's time to move on.

Where I'll Be: I'll be playing the latest content in a game that actually updates fun classes like Demon Hunter if you know what I mean :). Multiple set and item reworks. Better game progression. Actually challenging solo rifts.

Sorry for the lesser players who don't fully understand the 'pros lament' I'm laying down for the viewer to behold. All I'm saying is, don't try too hard this season, because the best are choosing not to play. #1 isn't #1 this season without players like myself actively competing. Most of us are leaving for now, the meta has gotten more stale than saturday night nachos that you still choose to eat in the morning anyhow. Well, I'm done with this particular bed and breakfast.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDD OMEGALUL
Last edited by gageris on Jul 8, 2020, 6:08:34 AM
"
Shouldn't a moderator come here and close this thread because most of the comments are antagonistic or inflammatory? I am deeply concerned.

Mods don't care about this stuff lol. The vast majority of what they target seems to be scam reports and, increasingly, posts even hinting at religion or politics (or economics, or world events, or philosophy, or indeed anything that can be even remotely connected to those prohibited subjects).

In fact, if you want the mods to care about threads like this, you should be promoting them, prolonging them, perhaps even producing them. Why? Cos the mods adopted the above policy after a certain thread from 2016 (that was about a certain controversial event that happened in 2016), which has since been totally deleted, successfully carried on for ages. So they changed their policy to be able to get rid of it. So if you want the mods to care about ending threads like this as well..Well, you ought to be thanking the OP of this thread for his work.
Last edited by Exile009 on Jul 17, 2020, 11:02:30 PM
This isn't reddit - this is a free range farm for memes and salty tears that simply won't be closed down because there's nobody to do that.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
If people didn't resurrect threads that had been dead for 10 days we wouldn't need mods to close them. They'd just fade into obscurity.
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Shouldn't a moderator come here and close this thread because most of the comments are antagonistic or inflammatory? I am deeply concerned.

Mods don't care about this stuff lol. The vast majority of what they target seems to be scam reports and, increasingly, posts even hinting at religion or politics (or economics, or world events, or philosophy, or indeed anything that can be even remotely connected to those prohibited subjects).

In fact, if you want the mods to care about threads like this, you should be promoting them, prolonging them, perhaps even producing them. Why? Cos the mods adopted the above policy after a certain thread from 2016 (that was about a certain controversial event that happened in 2016) which has since been totally deleted successfully carried on for ages. So they changed their policy to be able to get rid of it. So if you want the mods to care about ending threads like this as well..Well, you ought to be thanking the OP of this thread for his work.

Was the a coherent thought in there somewhere?
"
superbomb1967 wrote:
Was the a coherent thought in there somewhere?

Thanks for the extra bump soldier! Your efforts are appreciated. o7

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info